[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
That's rough--boycotting if Yaya is not in here? That's like saying they don't like Nadech enough to support him for his own roles and talent. I am a hardcore Yadecher, but there's gotta be room for the two of them to grow. And as a fan, I feel lucky that Yadech have already been given such great storylines like DJA and GRGR already, so I won't regret it if this one time, this supposedly really good storyline is awarded to Nadech with a new nang ek. I think Nadech will be amazing in here, whoever they pair him up with.

^ I agree. As much as I'd love Yaya to be in here, if Nadech is here, I'll be supporting him. He is one talented actor, I wouldn't miss this bada** yakuza! He would be so hot in here no matter who the n'ek is.

somp9

sarNie Adult
If Nadech wants to pair with different n'ek beside yaya, I would think Matt or Taew to act along with him. Wants to see n'ek that he never act before. I like Kimberly, but she have acted with Nadech as brother and sister already, so she is not a good choice.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I would really like to see Nadech with Margie or Matt P. for this one...From the sound of it, Nadech would be really perfect for this role, but the nangek role....honestly yaya would be perfect, but if they're looking for a new partner for nadech...I think the ones most suitable for action lakorns would be Margie or Matt...Margie only does cute lakorns but I think it would be interesting to see her in an action lakorn, I know for a fact that Matt P. would do great in a action lakorn, but the question with matt is that she is not suitable for sweet nangek roles, only the fiesty ones....so my vote is leaning towards Margie at the moment...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Last time I heard was that they are postponing this lakorn. I sure damn hope it's not because they are waiting for Yaya to finish her lakorn with Aum first.

Yadech fans are giving Nadech too much craps about him wanting to pair with someone new. If they are constantly giving in to what fans demand, then not only are they ruining Nadech career, they are also overkilling the Yadech pair! And WTH is it that it's ok for Yaya to pair with others but Nadech should just be lock and reserve just for Yaya?! Make no sense to me whatsoever.

Anyways, I really think it's time for Nadech to break free from the yadech pair. Yaya did and is doing so, so he should also. So I'm hoping for a new n'ek in this!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well I guess Yadech fans are different from Nadech fans or Yaya fans. That's kinda sad that he got bashed just cause he wants to act with someone else. I also feel sorry for his new n'ek, whomever it may be. It's not going to be easy for her. I don't get the big deal. Yaya has and will act with others. Why can't Nadech? And it's not like they will never ever pair up again, they're filming one right now and surely more to come in the future. Sheesh.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Are they really postponing this lakorn?? :( i was really looking forward to this.
i don't understand why ch 3 are giving in to the fans with postponing, if that the reason their postponing for, b/c i mean if they keep dong that b/c the fan's want Nadech to star with Yaya only. Poor Nadech will never be able to stretch his wings, plus the fan's would start boycotting every couple they want to pair up with.
i don't understand why some of the thai fans are threatening to boycott this lakorn but not Yaya and Aum's lakorn.
That must mean Nadech doesn't have a lakorn for after TNKK?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat da piont poeple do see and think like we here think...too me a new n'ek would be nice after Yadech had 3 lakorn together so it won't hurt to watch 1 lakorn with a new face with our boy...tat is want I think...Also there a Long way down their road we still have high hope tat soon or later they'll get pair up agian so want da rush...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Let them boycott all they want. Less fans to stalk our dear boy. 5555555

They won't be able to resist after seeing him in his Takeshi wardrobe & looks. I'm imagining a even MORE REFINED Charles look for Nadech. ^_^

My adoration for Nadech will support Nadech in his projects, his works, his talents, his decisions. I don't need Yaya to be in this to watch it. It would be fantastic if she was, but it doesn't make or break me. LOL

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does Nadech really wants to act with new n'ek for this lakorn? I don't mind either if Yaya in this one because she wants to be Yakuzie.

honestly yaya would be perfect...

I know for a fact that Matt P. would do great in a action lakorn, but the question with matt is that she is not suitable for sweet nangek roles, only the fiesty ones....
I agree that Yaya would be perfect for this role, but I kind of want to see Matt too. I really think that Matt could pull off the sweet n'ek roles pretty well...she came close in Manee Din.

Last time I heard was that they are postponing this lakorn. I sure damn hope it's not because they are waiting for Yaya to finish her lakorn with Aum first.
Yaya has a lakorn coming up with Aum Artichart? As much as I love seeing Yaya and Nadech paired together, it would be nice to see Nadech with a new n'ek for one or two lakorns first because Yaya is able to have other p'eks; it just seems like Nadech is being really limited in his career by being only paired up with Yaya. I mean as long as Nadech and Yaya will have another lakorn together sometime later on in the future, I think having them paired with other people for a few lakorns in between would be nice and refreshing.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I agree, Yaya would be perfect for this role, sweet n'ek. Just curious if the director offer this role to Yaya, what would Nadech think of this idea?

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Does Nadech really wants to act with new n'ek for this lakorn? I don't mind either if Yaya in this one because she wants to be Yakuzie.
No, he didn't pacifically said it's for this lakorn but he did say he wants to work with new n'eks.

Anyways they are gonna be filming mostly if not all of this lakorn in Japan, so hopefully if they did indeed postpone it, it's due to the fact that they want to make sure nothing go wrong cause they are investing so much money into this. As much as I adore and love Yaya and Nadech together, they sooooooo need a good break from each other. He only has 4 lakorns, and all 3 of them are with Yaya, so please take a break, and come back in a few years!

I can't hardly wait to see this badass on screen again! Takeshi is gonna be a hardcore version of Charles XD

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't really like the limited idea of koo kwan anyways. Cause you just never know what's out there. Maybe Nadech will have better chemistry or as good chemistry with someone else. Same goes for Yaya. For example Captain/Aom were koo kwans and if they only kept acting with each other, we would've never gotten Aom/Tik or Captain/Pim. Or if fans only accepted Willy/Mew, we wouldn't have seen Willy/Ann, or if Oil/Aum then no Oil/Kwan etc.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I don't really like the limited idea of koo kwan anyways. Cause you just never know what's out there. Maybe Nadech will have better chemistry or as good chemistry with someone else. Same goes for Yaya. For example Captain/Aom were koo kwans and if they only kept acting with each other, we would've never gotten Aom/Tik or Captain/Pim. Or if fans only accepted Willy/Mew, we wouldn't have seen Willy/Ann, or if Oil/Aum then no Oil/Kwan etc.
Ah I was about to say da samething toöö...ah but Jeanie u take it out of my month...good job!!!! I couldn't agree more!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
If Nadech wants to pair with different n'ek beside yaya, I would think Matt or Taew to act along with him. Wants to see n'ek that he never act before. I like Kimberly, but she have acted with Nadech as brother and sister already, so she is not a good choice.

I would really like to see Nadech with Margie or Matt P. for this one...From the sound of it, Nadech would be really perfect for this role, but the nangek role....honestly yaya would be perfect, but if they're looking for a new partner for nadech...I think the ones most suitable for action lakorns would be Margie or Matt...Margie only does cute lakorns but I think it would be interesting to see her in an action lakorn, I know for a fact that Matt P. would do great in a action lakorn, but the question with matt is that she is not suitable for sweet nangek roles, only the fiesty ones....so my vote is leaning towards Margie at the moment...

i agree with u girls. i love yadech but i think they want to grow as a better actor/actress, that is why they are open to chances to work with different people. i mean, we LOVE IT if nadech and yaya end up together as real life couple, but let life takes its course.

i particularly like matt peeranee's acting chops. she's versatile, so, i believe she can take the role of sweet, cute role.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Dal, lol, that's my thought too. More for us. Anyway, I am pretty sure the boycotters who are Nadech fans,will not be able to resist sneaking a peek at this lakorn and eventually they won't being able to stop watching purely due to Nadech's amazing onscreen presence. I don't have any fear that Nadech will be unsuccessful in here or that this lakorn won't have any views.

This lakorn is such a great chance for Nadech to have a go at chemistry with a different n'ek.

I hope people don't generalize Yadech fans through this occurrence. Not all Yadech fans are that stubborn.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
That's kinda stupid to boycott a lakorn just b/c nang'ek is not Yaya. I love Nadech and Yaya so I will surely follow this lakorn regardless if the nang'ek is Yaya or not but if the lakorn comes out and it's not interesting to me then I will probably stop watching it.