[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lmao Khun Ja said, she will do the 3 series, and start filming this year

they will film in Japan too, I think mario is also in here

I am not sure Yaya is coupled with Nadech in here or not, maybe maybe not LOL

everything will be cleared after TNNKK filming I guess
Yaya she's fully busy with schedule in her hands not sure there is time for her but
anything could happen she might not be with Nadech if not him then I still have my
cute Mario another choice

somp9

sarNie Adult
When Yaya was in RS show, she wanted to play Yakuzie along with Nadech. Hope it's true. Yadech can pair as many as Aff & Aum (ATEAM have 4 lakorns together). Hope for the Yadech too.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
So excited for Nadech cause he did want this role as Yakuza. His wish granted. He is so spoiled & cute.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
As long as it's Nadech, I'm in! Throw in Yaya, even better...Throw in a new pairing with Nadech, even better-er. If Yaya's too busy now, have Taew be with Nadech, and have Yaya come in later with Mario...? ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
As long as it's Nadech, I'm in! Throw in Yaya, even better...Throw in a new pairing with Nadech, even better-er. If Yaya's too busy now, have Taew be with Nadech, and have Yaya come in later with Mario...? ^^
@jjinxx I understand your point about Yaya even I want them to pair yadech again
but I can't guaranty they will throw in Yaya as n'ek cos U know Khun Ja Makers Y
she has her favourite idols like Kim for instinct

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
JJINXXY!!! Holy bananas! I miss you! Did you have fun in SE Asia? Did you get to meet or see, ahem...? Aaaaaaahhhhhhh...so spazzing that you're back. Kit teung tur!!!

I am just happy Nadech gets his desire granted. He is a good person, he deserves it. The thing is they love Nadech so much (Khun Yosinee) that if by chance Nadech reccomended Yaya, they would probably consider it. (;

Although, I would love to see Nadech act with other n'ek so he can expand his acting.

I personally am happy with whomever cause if they audition a n'ek with Nadech, obviously they would cast who they found had chemistry with him & someone appropriate for the role. ^_^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Dal, I missed you oh so much! I had fun. Unfortunately, no is the answer to the question. :teary: To be honest, while we were in BKK, we didn't get to see TONS but the group was held together until the last day, when we finally had free time but I didn't want to bother any Yadechers in town...though after leaving I totally wished I have DEMANDED a Yadech meeting in BKK! :weep:
Anyways, this small taste has me determined to return to Thailand and next time...I will make sure I meet him. :ninja: 555

I agree. I think with Nadech, there's no way they will pair him up with just anyone. For one thing, he's a superstar, so they shouldn't downgrade him in any way when it comes to costars. For another, I feel like it'll be hard to not have chemistry with Nadech, since he is so good with his emotions already.

somp9

sarNie Adult
hope it is yaya. Yadech is best couple onscreen like Ann/Ken. These two have so many lakorns together, so i hope the same thing to Yadech to have lakorn every year.

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
oh my, oh my..just found this thread!! so, it's true that nadech has a yakuza lakorn coming up!! man, i am so hyped.. :dance1: we'll get to see him being a meanie again!

i do hope the nang'ek is yaya but i'm open to othr actress being nang'ek too.. truth is, i haven't seen nadech act with other nang'ek..so dunno if thr will be as much chemistry as nadech-yaya..

i'm excited none the less!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just saw his interview,i'm happy finally Nadech confirm that he's playing this role. cross fingers n'ek is Yaya.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nang'ek might be someone else since Nadech said he wants to be paired up with a different nang'ek.
Than I hope his wish or his asking would be granted...sorry but I would like new faces before Yadech get pair back up agian...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope Yaya isn't in here. I want to see Barry with new face n'ke. He been pairing up with Yaya in all of his lakorn he done so far so its time to give him a new n'ke. :coverlaf: I like Yaya and Barry together but if Yaya can have different p'ke why can't Barry have different n'ke also. Its so sad to see him only pair up with Yaya and not other n'ke.

I read at SPICY forum, some news about Barry and Yaya fans (in thailand) saying that if Yaya is not in here they going to boycott this lakorn. That is kind of getting out of hand. Boycott if Yaya is not in here. :no:

Katerine

Butterfly123
I really hope Yaya isn't in here. I want to see Barry with new face n'ke. He been pairing up with Yaya in all of his lakorn he done so far so its time to give him a new n'ke. :coverlaf: I like Yaya and Barry together but if Yaya can have different p'ke why can't Barry have different n'ke also. Its so sad to see him only pair up with Yaya and not other n'ke.

I read at SPICY forum, some news about Barry and Yaya fans (in thailand) saying that if Yaya is not in here they going to boycott this lakorn. That is kind of getting out of hand. Boycott if Yaya is not in here. :no:
lol thats how i feel, i really like Yaya and Nadech together but it would be nice to see both with different actors/actresses. :coverlaf:

oh may i bet ya they're all watch it lool. if it's a n'ek they like :coverlaf:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wouldn't mind if Yadech were in this. I would want them in as many lakorns as possible because i know one day they won't be paired up again. I know i'm being selfish, but i love my Yadech!