[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I know most of you are disappointed in how it end. Hope after reading this recap or tranlstion from the book of how it end will make you all feel a little better. I just finish reading it and it's somehow very different from the Lakorn. More detail. Enjoy na...

Roy Ruk Huk Liam Tawan the tribute
This post is a major spoiler for everyone who never sees lakorn Roy Ruk Huk Liam Tawan, but it could be a closure in detail for everyone who finished the lakorn, how the story ended.

Lets start from episode 11 (final episode), after epic action scenes in the warehouses, where PraewDao was held as hostage.

(in short, gathered here and there)

Ryu and Koji are looking at the third warehouse whichs burned down in front of them. After getting rid of all Rikis subordinates, they ran after Takeshi but its too late, the fire already broke out all over the place that they couldnt follow him inside. They turn to each other, their eyes meet with fear, then they hear Katsu come running to tell them after he had listened to his injured subordinate lying on the ground.

Oyabun is on the boat.

*Oyabun head of the group

Ryu smiles with gladness, then runs in front of Koji to the boat Katsu told him. But, as soon as he steps on the bridge, theres a thunderous sound of explosion coming from the top deck of the boat, and Ryu has to jump forward and duck when a series of explosions continues. Then fire broke out, burning the whole boat.

Takeshi! Ryu shouts for his relative in despair. Tears of a man falling before he kneels down when seeing no sign of Takeshi running out in time Why do you have to leave me? Why dont you stay with me?

Ryu sobs and hits his fist to the ground feeling sad for losing his last relative in this world. Koji kneels down beside him, his eyes filled with tears when he realizes he had lost the young man whom he loved like his own son.

Today, their mission accomplished. They successfully killed Riki, but had to trade it with the lives of Takeshi and PraewDao along with their child. The small family had to die all at once, leaving only Ryuto be the last Onizuka!

Prewdao looks out the window from Takeshis room. Tears which used to flow like blood now dried up when learning that Takeshi would never come back to stand beside her from now on

She lost the baby and had to rest in the hospital almost a week because her body lost so much blood with no strength to continue living. She wants to die along with Takeshi so that her heart wouldnt be this painful like now.

She doesnt understand how she could survive from the firethat nightRyu found her unconscious on a boat, two boats away from the burning one, and sent her to the hospital. She woke up the next day only to realize she lost both the baby and Takeshi.

Takeshis funeral gone byin a while, Ryu will become the new oyabun. Mizawa and Sato group were uprooted. Now Onizuka is the only gokudo ruling the town just like how Ozamu Maki wanted. From now on, the town will be peaceful without gangsters staying above the law..

.Ryu invites Praewdao to the living room and tells her that Takeshi made the will and gave her all of his assets. She says she didnt register a marriage with him so why he did that. Ryu says he realizes that but Takeshi wanted it and the will is completely perfect with himself being one of the witnesses.

Tears brim her eyes, she missed Takeshi so much. Even though he passed away, hes worried about her. When he wanted it and she doesnt want to oppose to his wish, she slowly nods.

Ryu asks what her decision is, stay and finish her study or go back to Thailand. If she wants to finish studying, they will be glad to take care of her.

She slowly shakes her head when answers him that she cant continue studying and wants to go back as soon as possible. She wants to go back and cry with her mother and leave all the sorrow behind because theres not even one spot in this house that she wont see Takeshis shadow, so how she can continue living here.

Ryu says he will arrange for it as soon as possible. Everything is taken care of easilytwo weeks after that, she steps on her motherland with a heart totally broken.

At first, her parents feel sad that she didnt finish her study, but after hearing the whole story from her, they understand. She pays back the scholarship funding by Takeshis money, then looks for a plot of land in a valley to build a house like how she dreamed with Takeshi.

She found the land just like she dreamed of. She starts hiring some experienced people to grow grapes like Takeshi wanted. Theres only the vineyard she put all her efforts into without feeling tired, so that she can sleep during the nights without suffering from the pain in her heart. She uses it as an anchor of her mind. She works hard to realize the dream she had with Takeshi

.She chooses to interview a man who had been through training of growing grapes and making wine from the U.S. His name is Tawan.

That day, she is walking along a trail in the field while waiting for the time for the interview, suddenly she hears footsteps behind herwhen she turns to look, she sees a tall figure wearing a hat which is covering almost half of his face, and he greets her in English.

Hi, Im Tawan. I have an appointment for an interview today.

She squints due to the late morning sunlight coming behind him. She cant see his face clearly but reaches her hand out for a handshake as a good manner.

Nice to meet you, Khun Tawan. I thought its not the time yet.

His big hand squeezes her hand softly. She looks downand a strange warmth hits her heartits such a familiar warmth.

I came early because I couldnt endure the feeling of missing you.

She perks up feeling alarmed. Its such a bad manner hes showing, to court her when they just met. She wants to chase him out but hears a soft laugh before shes pulled into the arms of a stranger. The cologne and the whispering voice, she never forgets, are making her stand so still.

Could it beTakeshi standing right here with heror is she dreaming?!

My kimi.

She perks up and jerks the hat out of his face, then shes in shock like a ghost is haunting her in the daylight.

Takeshi! You didnt die. she exclaims so loud. She feels his arms and body with her hands. He grabs her hand and places it at his heart.

Every second, my heart beats for you.. He lets out a sweet smiletheres no wound on his face like that nightits many months now from that incident.

Praewdao cries so hard and hugs him again. She snuggles her face against his chest with all the love in her heart.

She remembers she still has so many questions, so she struggles free from his embrace and asks, But Ryu.ehhe arranged the funeral. If that person wasnt you then who was he? She remembered well the corpse was cremated, the name tag of Takeshi was put down beside his father and his brother.

Takeshi faces turns sad when recalling the person who sacrificed his life for their happiness. He tells her the truth, The body was Taroswhom everyone believed had disappeared.

Taro! How could it be when the man was holding your sword? she exclaims. That night, there were many died, and many disappeared including Taro, who disappeared without trace. While many corpses were found floating in the sea 2-3 days later, theres no sign of Taro and everyone believed he died so they arranged the religious ceremony without his body in the coffin.

Takeshi says there are many things for them to talk and he will tell her in detail, but first, she must hire him to work in this vineyard and they will marry as soon as possible because he missed her so much.

She agrees wholeheartedly and laughs that theres no need for her to interview him anymore. She asks why his records came under the name Tawan.

Do you remember the poem I wrote for you? I called myself Tawans warrior (warrior of the sun) and you were Dao (the star). Tawan and Dao stay up on the sky together. If theres no Tawan, then there will be no Dao shining at night.

Praewdaos eyes filled with tears when hearing the comparison and couldnt agree more.

You are truly my Tawan. she says.

But we cant let anyone know who I am. From now on, I will only be Mr. Tawan, a Thai orphan adopted by the Japanese and grew up there, and graduated in Agriculture from the U.S.

He tells her Maki made connection with the secret agency and sent him to the U.S. immediately, to protect him from the politician behind Sato to find his trace, also for her safety. While waiting for Maki to make connection with Thailand secret agency to create his new records, he took a short course in the U.S. and at least he gained enough knowledge to help her growing grapes.

She asks how he knew she had a vineyard. He says Makis men were watching over her and always reporting her move to him, and he was glad that she followed their dream..

Back to the night of the incident,

That day the severely injured Taro begs Takeshi to go back to Thailand with Seiko, and let him die in his place.

Oyabun and her will find happiness therepleasedontlet her tears fall anymore.

Takeshi is stunnedhe never thought about this beforehowever, this time is his only chance, so which route he should take, power or love.

Iwill sacrifice everything for oyubun..and (?)sanplease..dont let her cry.

Takeshi sees love shining in Taros eyes, no need to speak out. He knows, Taro probably couldnt get away from Praewdaos love trap, but his love filled with sacrifice, what about hisshould he sacrifice everything for Praewdao?

Looking down at her pale face, he feels painful together with her. When he realizes she was harassed because of himhe reaches the decision right awayhe knows, even his life, he can sacrifice it for her.

He nods to Taro.

I will go and make her happy.

Taro smiles. The fire around the three of them is burning higher. Takeshi gets up and hurriedly takes off his coat, and puts it on Taro who has a hard time getting up.

May you two be happy.truly..from..myheart. Taro bows to oyabun for the last time. Takeshi puts down his family sword and wraps Praewdao with Taros coat, then turns to say farewell

Goodbye, Taro. I will never forget this favor of yours.

Taro looks up and smiles. He picks up Takeshis sword and lies down with no strength left, blood keeps coming out from his bleeding wound

His last breath is leaving him soon but hes happy to see Takeshi carry Praewdao fighting their way out of the fire safely.

After Takeshi leftTaro lies there waiting for death to arrive with a mind at peacehe thinks of the woman he loves who will be happy for the rest of her life because of his sacrifice.

Goodbye..my loveI wish you the happiness you wanted.

Taro looks at the burning ceiling. In a while, it will fall on him and burn him completely. He slowly closes his eyes like a person who is ready to die in peace.

Takeshi carries Praewdao out of the storage room to run up the top deck. Suddenly, many explosions erupted. He looks for a safe place and sees a transport boat with a bridge linking. He carries Praewdao and runs along the next two boats before putting her down.

You will be safe here. When Ive decided to live in Thailand with you, I must die from the Onizuka. Its a mans commitment. I will come back to you as soon as possible, I promise. He feels her cheek gently and is relieved that shes breathing normally.

He decides to get up when hearing footsteps running close. He hides by the side of the boat until he sees Ryu getting on the boat looking very startled. He turns and leaves because he knows Praewdao will be safe with Ryuand he must disappear without trace from tonight.

Takeshi gets on the boat Keniji prepared for his escape but never get to use it. He sets sail into the sea amid the boat burning and the loud noise of explosions. He will find a place to hide before making contact with Ozamu next

But Takeshi never knows that ,that night, theres one person knows his secret

Koji looks at the completely burned corpse with hurtful eyes. Even though the corpse is holding Takeshis sword in his hand, the ring taken off beside the body is no others than his sons.

He picks up the ring still hot and clutches it in his hand, holding it close to his painful chest. He believes Taro pick up the sword himself so everyone will think hes Takeshi, but he remembered the ring so he took it off.

Koji keeps his mouth shut and arranges Taros funeral with only the ring in the coffin. Since Takeshi decided to put down everything, he will let everything go. Ryu becomes the new Onizuka oyabun. He believes Ryu will be a strong oyabun since he doesnt have a woman he loves to be his weakness like Takeshi, whose heart is too sensitive..and Takeshi must know it tooso he left and gave the position to Ryu.

Koji is still worried for Takeshi whom he raised since young, and he must know for sure that Takeshi is safe so he sends men to follow Praewdao all the time, until one day, a man named Tawan shows up, and not long, Praewdao and Tawan get marriedand have two sons.

A long time has passed, Koji asks Ryu to visit Thailand and go to the vineyard with a tour group. Ryu gets bored because he loves more adventure. There, they see Takeshi holding his youngest son, around one years old, in his arms while another three years old boy is having fun with a puppy. The father laughs when he sees his eldest son falls down here and there, the youngest son laughs with him too.

Time to eat, father and sons! A voice comes from the house. Takeshi answers and calls his sons speaking in Thai. He carries both boys in his arms and walks away.

Ryu is stunned and wants to follow him and calls him, but Koji holds his shoulder.

When he wants a life like this, we should let him go.

But.. Ryu is so excited that he stutters feeling so happy But..he didnt die, he should have told me he didnt die.

Koji says he brought him here to see with his own eyes that hes fine, and once they see that, they should go back and shouldnt disturb them anymore.

Ryu hesitates. He wants to go there and hugs Takeshi how happy to see him, but in the end, he lets out a huge sigh and slowly nods in agreement.

Yes, he chose his path.

Koji teases Ryu that Takeshis children has grown up yet he still has no wife. Ryu laughs and shrugs, I dont know. When I have it, its that time.

Koji reminds him about his promise with Takahashi, and Mayumi will graduate soon so he should prepare to get engaged.

The picture of the last time he met Mayumi comes to his mind, that time she just finished high school and just passed the entrance exam getting into the medical school. How many years passed that he hasnt seen her?He wonders if she becomes prettier.

He gives Koji a faint smile.

I didnt forget. After we go back this time, I will have to find the time to meet her..then decide whether to get engaged or to cancel it.

Koji shakes his head feeling weary. This past five years, Ryu had so many women beside him but never gets serious with anyone, or cancels his engagement with Mayumi. He feels tired when comparing Ryu with Takeshi.

One person loves only once and is honest till love becomes his weakness, while another person, floats around here and there unattachedor he may see his relative as an example..so hes scaredand insecure.

The two turn around but they cant get away from the eyes of the person inside the house, who is looking down and seeing both hiding in front of the house.

and as though Ryu could feel someone is staring at him, he turns back.

Two pairs of the eyes meet in the distance sending out the care they have for each other. Ryu smiles and bows low, and stays still like that for the long moment. Takeshi bows back, his eyes are burning when sending a smile to his relative. Then Ryu and Koji turn around to get back and join the tour group

Takeshi asks Praewdao for another child, a daughter this time. She promises to give him one.

Praewdao never forgets to thank Taro every time she thinks of the pasthis sacrifice that time has given her and Takeshi and their children smiles and laughterTakeshi puts Taros name tag on the cabinet. They paid respect to him until today.

Taros soul will keep protecting this small family, for them to be happy every day and night.the small house in this valley will be filled with happiness for the longest timetill their youngest daughter comes into this world..

Cr. kcomments
Her blog.. http://popv.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/roy-ruk-huk-liam-tawan-the-tribute/#comments

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thank you!

Gosh I wish it had ended like this. It makes such a big difference visually and emotionally to see a happy family as the final scene versus what we actually got lol. Takeshi holding his kids and asking for a daughter! Makes me really really really want to see a part 3!

Still not over the bromance. I think Takeshi and Ryu top the list of bromance in lakorn. Nadech and Mario's chemistry + characters + acting was just way above par! The way their final scene above was written is very touching, with the bow and all. I hope we get to see more p'ek like Takeshi. Not just "one love one heart" but has the ability to express it too!

I'll be waiting patiently to catch a glimpse of Tawan and Praewdao in part 2! :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Has anyone watched their 3 Zaap appearance yet?
They didn't get much "fin-jin" moments because Yadech also shared this segment.
I think 3 Zaap should have done 2 separate segments for each RS part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iawERhvgBLs

Credits to Thai TV Rewind HD

One specific part that stood out for Mario and Taew was when Champoo asked if they are still shy since working together in Plerng Torranong. Mario said, "Taew and I, not really. We're already close. Meaning, we've worked together before..." and Taew said, "Yes, of course I'm shy. O, his eyes are that much (sweet eyes)..." and then Mario says, "Honestly, I'm shy too." 5555+, then he says, "It's... I can't say..." and Nadech says, "It's between being shy and it being real, right?" and Champoo says, "It's between being shy and you thinking something?" and Mario says, "Being shy and excited." 5555+

SO CUTE! 
It's just too bad their koo-jin moment is a little down played since Taew has a bf.

Here are some caps. Credits as tagged i.e. f/Pantip

For the rest:

SUPER ADORBS!
I know you're "finning" !!

≧◔◡◔≦
 ​

jjinxx

I was just about to come share the link and spazz over them in 3 Zaap lol! ^Thanks!

I agree, I pouted a wee bit while watching the show because they really played down the jin factor between Taew and Oh. I wouldn't be surprised if Yadech got another segment on 3 Zaap alone at the end of Roy Fun *sigh*  which will be fun because I like them but Takeshi and Seiko totally deserved to have their own focus. Maybe they'll go on the Twilight Show.
At least they had their moments that made we squeeeeee hahaha like when Chom asked them what they wanted for their wedding and Mario immediately went for it and asked "Taew, where should we go?" And of course, their comments about being shy. We all know exactly what Taew was talking about, with Oh's eyes being "that much,"  Goodness, if I was on the receiving end of Mario's sweet eyes I would not last through a whole scene. lol. And their pocky eating game was so cute!

x0unerthanlater

Yeah, their onscreen chemistry is amazing and they look so compatible but offscreen we can't "greeeeed" for them much since they can't give us much fan service. I really like TaewO but I respect that Taew has a bf. I guess we can only dream and hope for their reunion in the future.

jjinxx

^which is too bad because Oh is the type who seems good at giving fan service. He's hilarious. I hope we get to see our beautiful couple together again very soon! Hopefully Taew will be his guest at the concert.

samn09

sarNie Egg
Wooooowww....I like the book version better! I thought in the book he dies at the end, but guess not....

Man...i wish they have used the book's ending instead of having that evil guy...just ruin the mood...sigh...if only if only...

Yes!!! I totally agree that 3zaap should have done 2 separate segment for RS. Each couple deserves their own interview!

I just love how we still keep RRKLT in our hearts even though it's over :D!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
I was just about to come share the link and spazz over them in 3 Zaap lol! ^Thanks!

I agree, I pouted a wee bit while watching the show because they really played down the jin factor between Taew and Oh. I wouldn't be surprised if Yadech got another segment on 3 Zaap alone at the end of Roy Fun *sigh*  which will be fun because I like them but Takeshi and Seiko totally deserved to have their own focus. Maybe they'll go on the Twilight Show.
At least they had their moments that made we squeeeeee hahaha like when Chom asked them what they wanted for their wedding and Mario immediately went for it and asked "Taew, where should we go?" And of course, their comments about being shy. We all know exactly what Taew was talking about, with Oh's eyes being "that much,"  Goodness, if I was on the receiving end of Mario's sweet eyes I would not last through a whole scene. lol. And their pocky eating game was so cute!

And that pepero game too...Mario bite the stick too fast though :( I think he did it on purpose because Taew got shy and he knew that maybe Taew's bf is watching so...
So sad that I think Baifern will attend the concert as Mario's guest...

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
yeah they should do 2 separate segment for RS at 3 zaap...we probably get to see more cute scene of mario and taew...even though its not too much cute scene of the two couples since there were 2 koo jin together so they have to focus on both couples...but i actually like between mario and taew...its offscreen but i can still see his sweet eyes towards taew every times he looks at taew...i think deep down mario might have a crush or secretly admire taew because hes shy towards her...and plus by the way he looks at her you can tell there's something...can't explain it but it just the way i've seen from mario's eyes.

mario and taew kind of away from their sweetness together maybe because taew has a bf...mario probabley 'glin jai' the bf too...otherwise there would be much more sweetness between the two.

i guess we all just have to dream then since she is taken...but hopefully we get to see them pair up again in the future..other koo jin do like more than 3 lakorns together...mario and taew only done 2 lakorns together so they should pair up again...i'll be so happy waiting for it.

i've never watch mario and baifern movie cuz i'm not into baifern...just wonder how many movie they've done already?..are they also a koo jin? cuz seemed like ppl also like them together...i'll be sad too if taew is not gonna be mario's guest at the concert.

still waiting for RS 2 this wednesday...hope to see tawan and praewdow sweet moment..still not over takeshi and seiko's sweetness and already rewatching RS 1 again for the 3rd times since it ended last wednesday..the whole 11 eps all together..took me a day & a half for each time. 

jjinxx

^Once again, Takeshi's eyes are magic! I wouldn't expect anything less from a man as devoted as he is to Praewdao! hehehe...

Oh yes, I quite enjoyed when Taew and Oh were eating the stick candy. His facial expressions are always comedic and Taew blushed hard lol. If only there was a way for it to be ok for Mario to eat a little more so their lips are a little close! XD

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
junemaikao said:
yeah they should do 2 separate segment for RS at 3 zaap...we probably get to see more cute scene of mario and taew...even though its not too much cute scene of the two couples since there were 2 koo jin together so they have to focus on both couples...but i actually like between mario and taew...its offscreen but i can still see his sweet eyes towards taew every times he looks at taew...i think deep down mario might have a crush or secretly admire taew because hes shy towards her...and plus by the way he looks at her you can tell there's something...can't explain it but it just the way i've seen from mario's eyes.

mario and taew kind of away from their sweetness together maybe because taew has a bf...mario probabley 'glin jai' the bf too...otherwise there would be much more sweetness between the two.

i guess we all just have to dream then since she is taken...but hopefully we get to see them pair up again in the future..other koo jin do like more than 3 lakorns together...mario and taew only done 2 lakorns together so they should pair up again...i'll be so happy waiting for it.

i've never watch mario and baifern movie cuz i'm not into baifern...just wonder how many movie they've done already?..are they also a koo jin? cuz seemed like ppl also like them together...i'll be sad too if taew is not gonna be mario's guest at the concert.

still waiting for RS 2 this wednesday...hope to see tawan and praewdow sweet moment..still not over takeshi and seiko's sweetness and already rewatching RS 1 again for the 3rd times since it ended last wednesday..the whole 11 eps all together..took me a day & a half for each time. 
Wow everything you say about Mario towards Taew is just what I was telling my sister...I'm so hoping these two get to do another lakorn again...

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
So far, it's only Part 1 that has been subbed. I loved seeing all four of them together on the program but due to time constraints, there wasn't much time to focus on all four of them. So I do agree with you all that they should have a different segment so that we get to know more about Mario and Taew as well as Nadech and Yaya.
I enjoyed the part where Mario and Taew described about working with each other...and of course, the mentioned of Mario's eyes! We all have been talking about that in this thread from the very beginning. The peppero scene was cute too. Taew was so shy and Mario was so cheeky. I liked the bromance too. Can see both Nadech and Mario are quite close too.

I am still very new to Yadech but I realized they are extremely popular among the fans. I wish Mario and Taew will have that many fans too. It will make searching for Eng sub videos of them much easier.

Hanajungupup, love that pix of Tawan and Seiko that you posted. LOVELY!!!!

Still having severe withdrawal syndrome from Takeshi and Seiko so much so I have not watch Part 2 yet. Am still holding on to the sweetness.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
junemaikao said:

Mario and Baifern gained lots of attention after their hit teen-movie 'A Crazy Little Thing called Love'. Therefore, many fans like the pairing. They were compatible and cute in the movie. They did collaborated again in another movie 'Suddenly It's Magic' which is a Thai-Filipino movie where Baifern played a minor role. Would love to see them collaborate again too. Of course, Mario and Taew were great on-screen too. Am hoping for another lakorn of them together too. I am also still not over my Takeshi and Seiko sweetness!!!!

x0unerthanlater

I don't mind Mario being paired with Baifern since I "jin" them first. They are adorable together. At the time that they were popular, O was dating Gubgib, so there wasn't much crazy spazzing offscreen or fan service. Now that O is single, I hope to spazz about him with someone compatible to him. TaewO are excellent onscreen, but they are a little shy and distant offscreen. Like everyone else I will look forward to their future projects. I hope they get a chance to work together many more times.

And I also thought O was looking at Taew sweetly during the talk show. He has such gentle eyes.... *dreamy*

jjinxx

Oh Mario. So handsome. He and Taew look so lovely together at their events. I haven't found clips of the watch event they were at with Nadech, but my heart beats to see OhTaew together anywhere, 555!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching 3zaap and I got to say that I think Mario have something for Taew, which is really special that I can tell from his eyes
He is happy to work with Taew so you can see their chemistry through the whole series
Then the scene where Taew said she attracted to Mario's charming eyes too..aww so sweet though..
And more that I can't get enough of how Taew called Mario "Oh"...They give me comfortable feeling that I would love if they paired up again...

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:
Just finish watching 3zaap and I got to say that I think Mario have something for Taew, which is really special that I can tell from his eyes
He is happy to work with Taew so you can see their chemistry through the whole series
Then the scene where Taew said she attracted to Mario's charming eyes too..aww so sweet though..
And more that I can't get enough of how Taew called Mario "Oh"...They give me comfortable feeling that I would love if they paired up again...
I totally agree with you!! Although the program was shared between Yadech and TaewOh, I still find them very sweet. They do appeared to be shy when they were talking about the intimate scenes but can see that they are both very comfortable with each other too off-screen. They both treat each other with lots of respect looking at how they interact in the 3zaap program.

Ok.... I know RRHLT is over and I should be heading over to the other thread but after watching ep 2 of RFTD (without ENG sub) and seeing the sweetness of Tawan and Praedow, I have to come over here to spazz senlessly about them. They both looked so youthful and freash-face. Aw.... I thought I have to wait a while before I can see their sweetness so this was unexpected. By looking at their expressions, I am guessing Tawan got all concern with Praedow is because she is expecting another child? Do correct me if I am wrong! If this is true, yippeeee!!!! we have yet to see them with the children which I hope they will show in RFTD.

jjinxx, here is a short YT video of Mario, Nadech and Taew at the watch event.... THE ONIZUKA CLAN, hehehe!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQrs4ix01Kg&feature=youtu.be
Credit:MadooTV HD