[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

samn09

sarNie Egg
Waitt...if RFTD airs on the 8/21, then RRHLT is only 11 eps instead of 12. NOOOOO! I just don't want their story to end :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think they should make a love line between Aiko and Kenichi. After all, he sort of loves her that's why he hates Takeshi.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think the Misawa family needs to stop blaming Takeshi for Aiko's behavior. Never once has he led her on. He has always been protective of Seiko and has never spoken of Aiko as if he likes her or has any romantic feelings; it's always been an obligation. Even Mayumi understands the difference between going through with a marriage for love or jus because it was a family promise. Sigh.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched Ep 8 and I loveeee it! I enjoyed the mixture of romance, action as well as a whole load of truth and secrets were revealed. Have to agree with all of you that Takeshi’s expressions were really good. I liked the way he looks at Seiko longingly and with so much love. Besides that, all those small gestures (holding her hands, stroking her cheek…) sent me squealing with joy. Finally Seiko reciprocate his love for her, YAY!!!. Both of them were able to show their love yet was filled with shyness as well. I find that really cute. Love all of their scenes together.

There was one scene which I find very touching, which one of you in this thread has mentioned too. It was the scene between Aiko and Satoshi. He is really a good brother to her although they both have many disagreements and arguments. When he said he will take care of her and her baby, I was really touched. I might not like Satoshi’s proud attitude, but that scene makes him the greatest brother ever.

Ryu and Mayumi’s scenes were cute too. Soon we will get to see how they both finally fall in love in the 2nd part. But that will mean the end of Takeshi and Seiko’s story. Aw… Would love to have their story a little longer. If it’s true, then we only have 3 more episodes before the first episode of Part 2. I am sure I will have withdrawal syndrome.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I think they should make a love line between Aiko and Kenichi. After all, he sort of loves her that's why he hates Takeshi.

I totally agree!!! I actually like Aiko and Kenichi together.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think next week's episodes will be where Satoshi die and I must admit that I don't think I will be able to handle Satoshi dying. Although he may have hired people to kill Takeshi, I don't want him to die. I think he is a good person who just loves and cares about his sister too much that he wants to hurt the people hurting his sister. I want Satoshi to live! I want him to see his nephew or niece. I want him to live and be an uncle to Aiko's child. I don't want him to die. He is a good person who had a father that never truly appreciated him. Satoshi is the only person in Misawa that I don't want to die. I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE! NOOOOOOO!!!! I'M GOING TO CRY A RIVER IF HE DIES!!! 

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I have to agree. Satoshi isn't as bad as he seems. He's just protecting his family and I'm sure if his father wasn't so onto getting revenge on Takeshi and his family, Satoshi would turn out to be not so bad either. But Takeshi and Seiko are too cute! Hopefully they'll have more cute scenes in these last few episodes. Ryo and Mayumi just makes me anticipate their story even more! They're so cute and I love Mayumi's character. By the way, I wish Aiko's makeup was a bit more toned down. Too much makes her look too scary and fake. Taro, Taro, Taro. I just don't know what to say anymore. I kinda wish they chose a better actor because the actor's faces doesn't seem too convincing. I feel bad for him, but then again I don't. Overall, great performances and storyline! ^_^

jjinxx

The Misawa family member that I tolerate most is the one to die?! Great. For a second when Riki said that he'll take care of his grandchild and they can just forget about Takeshi I had so much hope! But Aiko just does not want to let Takeshi go! I'm going to cry next week when she starts scheming to make Seiko think Takeshi is cheating on her!

samn09

sarNie Egg
Yesss i just finished ep 8 since viki finished subbing it! I have to say they sub fast for a Thai lakorn. I guess the lakorn is just so popular...of course with Mario and Taew in it :dance1:

I have to say...love their honeymoon, but I'm so tired of their "almost kisses" throughout the series. I wonder if channel 3 will ever "unban" their kissing scenes in lakorns b/c it's just so frustrating. The whole series so far I'm thinking 'OK, ch3, I know you want us to use our imagination of what's coming up next, but please give me some more visuals for me to imagine! You literally cut off the most romantic scene in the whole series.' I'm not being a pervert or anything but sometimes you need to see a bit more in order to be convinced...

Now i'm scared to watch this week eps since next week is the end so they always leave you at those cliffhangers and i don't think i can't wait for next week. Sooo sadd....next week is the end :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i feel the same way...can't believe its ending next week...still not enough of takeshi and seiko yet...still want more sweet love scenes of the couple.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
wonder if seiko is pregnant this week or next week...takeshi will be so happy because he thinks the baby is the only thing that will keep seiko from leaving back to thailand...plus, he will use the baby to make her marry him.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ugh, so annoyed with Taro's interference in every scene of Seiko today for Episode 9. >.<
What is wrong with the writers?! Stop giving Taro an appearance..
We're almost at the finale and Taro still holds a torch for Seiko.
I don't care that he loves her, but the writers should stop making him appear
as soon as Seiko is sad, or as soon as Seiko and Takeshi has a sweet scene.
The camera always pans over and you see Taro in the background looking crestfallen and creepy.

Aiko, is delusional thinking a lipstick stain is going to break them up. Girl, wake up. Takeshi doesn't want you!

Looks like Seiko has a little surprise for us at the end there. 
Can't wait for episode 10! xD

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
As usual from episode 9, I FRICKIN HATE AIKO! GOD WHEN IS SHE GOING TO DIE!!??? LET HER DIE ALREADY!!! SHE IS NOT BENEFITING ANYONE! Also, I think Kenichi really does love Aiko. Thanks to the flashback, now we know the history of Kenichi and Aiko. I think Kenichi really wants to be with Aiko because when he found out that she was prego, he wanted to marry her and he was sad and angry when the father said he wouldn't allow it. I HATE MISAWA SOURYO!!! GO DIE! Also, I hope Kenichi tells Takeshi the truth that Aiko is pregnant with Kenichi's baby!!!

TARO TARO TARO. ME NO LIKE HIM AT ALL!!! GO AWAY TARO!

Also, Takeshi why you acting so shady!? No wonder Seiko is having doubts and is afraid you're cheating on her! If I was her, I would have doubts too!!

I like the scene between Ryu and Mayumi. They are starting to reveal their feelings and stay true to their hearts now!! =D

Can't wait for tomorrow! I bet we get to find out that Seiko is prego and Satoshi dies. They better not wait til the last episode to reveal that Seiko is prego!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I was really disappointed in how raak boon ended with margie's miscarriage and unclear HEA. This lakorn better not end with another miscarriage. Sato and Aiko need to disappear to Hawaii together. Taro Taro Taro...what is your purpose really? I've been disliking your brick face since I met you. Now thats just bad because this is your first lakorn. I am now waiting for someone to finish you off. WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE SWEET SCENES OF Mario&Taew? Were moving away from that. Ughh. Show...hurry up. Mayumi and Ryu just get a room already, they're chemistry continues to blossom unlike the other characters but no worries because they'll also have their downfall.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aww Kenichi was so happy when he found out Aiko is pregnant. I know this isn't going to end well, no way is Aiko going to accept any other man but Takeshi. I'm a bit disappointed in Takeshi when he fell on Aiko, it took him an awfully long time to pull away *sigh* well no matter what he is a guy...

I WANT MORE PRANANG SCENES. ENOUGH WITH TARO AND HIS SAME OLD FLASHBACKS, IT'S GETTING RATHER TIRING! Anyways looks like somebody is preggers...

jjinxx

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Excuse me. I'm just really happy for episode 9 because I finally get to watch a lakorn where I don't have to complain about how everyone is being jealous of everyone and the tiniest misunderstanding becomes a total mess. I was a little sad for Seiko during the beginning of episode 9 because Takeshi was acting distant, and then the whole lipstick thing but then BOOM! My Seiko does not disappoint! No lipstick or lies from the mouth of Aiko is going to shake up Seiko's love and loyalty to Takeshi. Yay! And Takeshi still had such sweet words and snuck a kiss! Not bad at all, considering I was worried last week that we'd get tons of heartbreak.

The only heartbreak is Taro. I feel more sorry for Uncle Koji 555+ because every time there's a scene between Taro and Seiko, Koji appears with a "SMH wtf why Taro why" expression on his face. XD

There's only two episodes left, whew! No baby drama between Takeshi and Aiko, thank goodness! I did not like that scene at all when Takeshi and Aiko were on the bed--he really looked like he was going to kiss her! :yuck: THEY CAN'T KEEP SHOWING TAKESHI ALMOST KISSING SEIKO AND THEN LET AIKO KISS TAKESHI. Gave me the shivers.
I just want Seiko's good news!

I don't think Riki was ever going to let Kenichi marry Aiko. 

EDIT----

OH my damn, FINALLY! After bearing through so many people's flashbacks we finally get a flashback from Praewdao about her family! FINALLY! Been waiting nine episodes to learn about my precious Seiko's family/background! It was so short :'(

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
i knew it seiko is going to be prego since she started being very emotional and sensitive....though she tried to be strong in front of takeshi...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So, I finally caught up with last week's and this week's episodes. Honestly, nothing is very special about this lakorn. There are no slaps followed by kisses. There isn't any p'ek being overly possessive and jealous for n'ek. All we have is sweet true love that is beautifully acted out by Mario and Taew. I like that this focuses on the beauty of pure love. The trust that Seiko and Takeshi have for one another is very powerful. Each and every one of their scenes are utterly breath taking because you can feel that they are so in love. I wish my marriage can be like this when I get married. Takeshi is such a loving husband, and Seiko is a very supportive wife. I love that there aren't any villains coming in between them to make them misunderstand one another. It's a very light drama oozing with warmth and love. Bravo to Mario and Taew's performance. They delivered their roles well and showed that they've matured as actors. Well, they better mature, they'll be 30 in 4 years. Haha. I can't believe Pat and Mario are only two years apart.

Speaking of Pat, I'm watching Ruk Ter Yod Ruk right now with her and Por from 7 years ago. Smh. She was such a natural beauty back then. I can't stop staring at her bad nose job in here. What did she do to herself? She didn't even needed to have work done :( As for her character in here, Aiko is super annoying! I sometimes wonder why they have Pat's face so caked up with light foundation. She's usually not that light. Is it to make appear more Japanese? I'd like her and Kenichi to end up together but Kenichi crossed the line after he killed her brother. Villains will be villains. That's why they both deserve each other. They're so selfish that they'll destroy each other in the end.

We have a baby next week! I can't believe Seiko used a dream she had with her parents to reject Takeshi's proposal. I know she's afraid, but at least get real guidance from her parents first and not based her decision on a dream.  

jjinxx

No proposal scene has surprised me as much as Takeshi's! It's beyond adorable and sweet, the way we watch their love blossom and their relationship as husband and wife and then he gets to propose to make their matrimony official. But the ship scene also broke my heart! Takeshi looked so devastated and Seiko cried so sadly and genuinely. :'(

I get where Seiko is coming from. She knows what goals and life she wants and as much as she loves Takeshi, she is a woman living in a modern world where her choices are abundant and she owns her future! Of course I want and know they will end up together but let's take a minute to appreciate the amazing character that Seiko is! She makes me proud of the writers, making her own decisions and standing by her belief that she deserves a life free of violence and sadness. Fortunately, Takeshi is a man who doesn't find his warrior life appealing either! It's difficult on both of them, and there are sacrifices. But damn, despite its foreign fantasy and samurai drama, this love story feels like one of the most realistic love stories of lakorn! :D

Sad. I almost believed that Satoshi wouldn't die. But finally, the truth comes out! Misawa is going down!