[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So happy that it's only 2 more days until Takeshi and Seiko are reunited and he gives her the title of Lady of Onizuka! Like he said, she is the most suitable one for him!
I hope we get to see him giving her support for her aspirations too!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I wish Wednesday and Thursday would just come already and yet at the same time, I wish it wouldn't. I want to see Takeshi and Seiko's blossoming love but I don't want July to end and I don't want school to start. With each episode that passes, I realize that my summer vacation is going to end soon and it makes me sad! Anyone else feeling like me!?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haha @MissSunny!! I know how you feel but I feel different from you. I'm happy that school season is here, my girls will be in school and I will be able to watch RRHLT/RFTD in peace..

I am ok with Takeshi and Seiko love. Like some of you I love how Takeshi stare at Seiko. His love for her is very deep and his eyes show it all.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I might rewatch episodes 1-4 to see why some people feel that Takeshi and Seiko's love is unbelievable. PLUS, I just want to see how it is believable of course. 55555+ okay, the real reason is I just want more Takeshi & Seiko <3 <3

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
lakornfan8 said:
Mario looks handsome...will definitely watch the lakorn. Is it all subbed?

I think viki already subbed up to episode 4 .There are some youtube channel also subbing this lakorn, just search "roy rak hak liam tawan" you should be able to find some English sub version  at youtube as well. Good luck!

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
amylovemeng1 said:
This is unrelated to RRHLT but there was an article on soompi front page about Mario traveling to Korea. Lol, just thought I share.

Thank you for the information. He's beloved by a lot  Asian country, not just Thailand. He think going there for work again. While he was filming the rising sun, he flew to Singapore to film a movie and flew back to Thailand the next day to film the rising sun. I don't know how he management with his super busy schedule across country. Good luck Mario! Fighting! See you on Wednesday & Thursday.

Btw. The rating for Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan

Wednesday 23  ----------   7.64
Thursday     24  -----------  7.64

Cr. Therisingsun IG

I guess is okay so far, but I hope it will goes up.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
imomo said:
Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan finishe film the last scenes on yesterday's morning and Roy Fun is still filming. I have not idea when they going finish with Roy fun.Roy Ruk takes a lot times to film because there're a lot of action scenes according to Khun Jett (the producer).
Thank you! WOW!! didn't know it took more than a year to film for such as short series (I read somewhere that there is only 12 episodes for Roy Ruk. Do correct me if I am wrong). It must have been exhausting for all the actors/actresses/ crews as they also have other work commitment. 

amylovemeng1 said:
This is unrelated to RRHLT but there was an article on soompi front page about Mario traveling to Korea. Lol, just thought I share.
Yes. That was in April. he went there to film part of the segment for To:ur Imagination. The vid is below. (sorry, I know this is unrelated to Roy Ruk).

imomo: Since I just got to know from you that Rising Sun was taking so long to film, I too am wondering how Mario and the other casts managed their hectic schedules. Since Mario went to Korea to shoot this vid, it's also during the time he was filming for Rising Sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6i5sgcLKk
Credit: ibuzzkorea

MrsChum said:
Haha @MissSunny!! I know how you feel but I feel different from you. I'm happy that school season is here, my girls will be in school and I will be able to watch RRHLT/RFTD in peace..

I am ok with Takeshi and Seiko love. Like some of you I love how Takeshi stare at Seiko. His love for her is very deep and his eyes show it all.
I agreed with you that Takeshi's love for Seiko is very deep and it's all shown through his eyes :)

In terms of how Takeshi and Seiko could fall in love so fast, I guess in lakorns or all other dramas, they are short of time. But Their love are realistic. Seiko is a new student from another country thus when she met Takeshi, so far he's the only local whom has shown interest in her. moreover, Takeshi treats he really good and nice so girls (maybe I am talking about myself) will fall for him. And with the circumstances surrounding them, it makes her love stronger and more intense. The same goes for Takeshi. when he first met her, he was mesmerized. Maybe he saw something in her but he didn't think much about it until he saw her again during the stage performance. And of course, when he met her again in school. So, he might have thought this is really fate and started to develop more interest in her. Coming from a family where his marriage has been arranged, it makes him want more freedom to love. So when he met Seiko and felt warmth and pleasant around her, he can't help but fall in love with her. In any kind of forbidden love, the love will somehow turn out intense and powerful. That's just my thought on Takeshi and Seiko's love.

I do agree with all of you that Takeshi can't have the best of both worlds. That's exactly why I am sad about it. He is holding the role of Souryo so well right now but will give it all up. His love for Seiko matters more than any power or status.

x0unerthanlater

I think another reason he's going to give up being Souryo is because he doesn't want his wife (Seiko) to be like his mother. He doesn't want to see his wife worried and crying every night when he goes out.

Also, Takeshi has never "liked" or "enjoyed" the Samurai lifestyle. He embraced it only because it's his duty and responsibility. I think Ryu has always been the more agressive person who has the passion to become a great leader/warrior. That's why I think Ryu is more suited as Souryo. Not that Takeshi isn't good at being Souryo, but I think if you like something, you'll enjoy doing it more.

Reactions: Mae

samn09

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:

credit as taggedm

thank you for the pic kha...

awww too bad she won't stay Lady of Onizaka after the series is over since she does look good as one, next to our dreamy souryo. Hmmm if she does we will get to see more of them in Roy Fun but then we won't get to see Nadech protective character towards Mayumi like Takeshi to Seiko and idk how the storyline will go since Ryo won't be souryo with Takeshi still being souryo....hahaha me and my imagination....and analytical thinking! :bhehe:

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
If that happens Ryu's character will not have much significan. He's Takeshi right hand man, he should deserves better than just Onizuka's underlying. Btw, I heard Roy Fun storyline will not have much action as Roy Ruk and the plot kind of repeat from Roy Ruk just the pra'nang love story different. I hope this isn't true. I want something new in Roy Fun. Most importantly, I want more action from Mayumi. I hope Mayumi will get to swing sword against the enemies.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sometimes I forget that the main characters are college age. I just got done with college and I can't imagine gaining such a big responsibility like what Takeshi and Ryu have to carry on! They have their whole lives ahead of them, so yeah, I'm glad we get to see both of them achieve their different paths!
Ohohoho! I can't wait to see how Takeshi reacts when he wakes up and realizes his cousin drugged him 555

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awww, love the sweet scenes between Takeshi and Seiko in episode 5. This man is so in love! Lol, Ryu is so hilarious in this episode with interrupting Takeshi and Seiko... He's definitely smitten by Mayumi too.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Managed to catch a little part of the end of today's episode (live). Aw, Seiko and Takeshi's last scene for today's episode was so squeal-worthy! Couldn't stop grinning. :D If only their love story had been done better, especially on how and when they fell in love. :phew: I did not see this scene, but I'm looking forward to it! Just click on the spoiler tag for more photos. :wink:

ATTENTION: We moderators have decided that for photo posts of more than 3 photos, it's required to put the remaining photos under a spoiler tag, to save some space and make it convenient for everybody, especially those accessing the forums via mobile. Also, as a friendly reminder, please don't hotlink any photos. If you would like to share the photos with your fellow AF (Asianfuse) members, please re-upload them first onto an image hosting server before sharing your links here. Always provide proper credits, please. :) As an alternative, you can also share the photo links, just as long as you don't hotlink the photos themselves. (Ahem, personally, after the second photo, I'm putting the rest of the photos I'm sharing under the spoiler tag. :D)

Thank you to everyone who follows the rules and to all for your lovely contributions, whether providing info, photos, clips, or discussions. :thanks: :grouphug: I encourage all members to read our forum rules by clicking on this LINK or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/

Thanks, everybody! Hope you all have a wonderful day! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: ^_^

Credit: TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี's Facebook.

x0unerthanlater

@Maiko^_^, Would you be so kind to post the notice in the Hua Jai Tuean thread too? It is a caps galore in there. I appreciate the caps but there is so much to scroll through sometimes it's hard to read what people say.

As for TRS ep... 5.... I think I fainted like 10 times. Wow, so many many good scenes. I just think Takeshi & Seiko were naturally supposed to fall in love. I love their love story. I think Takeshi fell in love with her when he tried to buy 4 grapes from her instead of 4 bunches. *giggles* The first night Seiko spent at Onizuka house was so cute I was blushing constantly. They had on matching Kimono pajamas.. and then the best was the first morning. Like, WOW Mario is definitely a grown man now. He was so skinny and little a few years ago. But now.... wooooo swooon worthy! It was such a simple scene when she had to bathe him, but I think it was the most romantic... borderline sexiest scene. *fans self* 

Too bad she's only 2nd wife right now.... -_- Ha! If Takeshi finds out that Aiko had a hand in Seiko's kidnapping, he is going to go crazy. I think Misawa is the real culprit in the killings. Sato Kenichi is just caught in the crossfires for being a gangster.

P.s. Mario plays an angry man very well. Not a lot of newbies can portray this emotion correctly. It's always awkward to watch angry scenes because some guys just look silly. I applaud Mario on both his expressions and action scenes. Plus, P'Dew (Sato Kenichi) also did a wonderful job as a bad guy. hahaha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Vimalee, I am soooooo in love with that picture of them walking down the stairs hand in hand.  My mind goes wild looking at it. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
same here!! I died so many times in ep 5 because of all the cuteness around wife duties. Also im beginning to see another problem for mario. His desire for more touchy scenes haha!! Im melting like butter on a frying pan.