[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wahhhhhhhhhhh. Mario looks sooooooooo cute. I literally pause for him at :42 seconds lol. *savoring moment* hahaha so cute! I hate really dramatic trailers! Like, it gets so psychically dramatic sick, but for the sake of Taew and Mario, I will definitely watch! lol They look so cute together! Pat looks so good as well. I like sexy and daring nang'rai! :)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
my goodness, mario and taew looks so compatible and cute together, and the whole beautiful atmosphere adds to their sweetness.

Im also looking forward to some hardcore bromance between takeshi and ryu and all the bodyguards!! Chinakorn looks so suave as the baddy  :woot2:

And I love the japanese song, been replaying it nonstop and still cant get enough of it!!!

Im so excited for this, four of my most favourite and biggest bias are all in the 1 series, it js cant get better than that!!!!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too! I think it kind of seems weird but It's nice to see them all to play a different type of role. Loving the teaser so much. Haven't seen all 4 couples in a while so I can't wait. :) 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
oh my god i screamed when i watched the teaser my family looked at me like i was insane person but i cant help it finally after year of waiting  :woot2:

sunitium

sarNie Egg
I wonder how soon will the series start airing..? 

I remember seeing someone mentioning in the Roy Fun Tawan Duerd thread and in this thread that it would air on June 20; that means after Ruk Ok Rit right? So I assume Ruk Ok Rit will end with 14 episodes if Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan is airing on the 20th. Or if it aired after Sanaeha Sunya Kaen then we would have to wait until July ;A;;

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
if everything goes as planned it'll air after Sanaeha Sunya Kaen, so we will probably get it by July 
so close yet so far away >_<

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I cannot wait for this!  I loved them together in "Plerng Torranong".  They both look amazing and the colors in the lakorn really do pop out at you!  It looks beautiful!

sunitium

sarNie Egg
queenyeon said:
if everything goes as planned it'll air after Sanaeha Sunya Kaen, so we will probably get it by July 
so close yet so far away >_<

Ah, you're so right, so close yet so far away ;A;; lol but we've waited so long for it already, I guess a few more weeks is okay o/

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Wishy will be subbing the series, not sure if it's through naya's house or her channel though, but feels so good to see our beloved Wishy back!!

Love this pic  :heart:  :heart: Im so hungry for more of the rising sun, a 2 minute teaser is not satisfying enough hehe

A very nice fan's version of the teaser cr:qororo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvUjD5R7TDg#t=39

sunitium

sarNie Egg
I wish I knew what they were talking about..;v;
I can't wait to see all the adorableness that is Takeshi and Seiko! ;w;