[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Okay so i FINALLY got a chance to watch this series! Yessss.... I'm so behind on my lakorn list... blah.. but since I was stuck in bed with a nasty stomach virus, I made some use of my time and decided to watch this series. So I'm gonna put my two cent into this series... it's going to be a long one, but I need to share my thoughts before my head and my heart explodes LOL. Here goes...!

At first I was skeptical about watching it because 1). I don't like weak Nang'eks, 2). I'm not a big fan of Taew. BUT at the same time I wanted to watch it because, well Mario & Nadech, duh... LOL. Originally I going to skip this series & watch Yaya/Nadech's part, but I figured it wouldn't make sense. So I forced myself to watch it, and OMG. I freaking loooooveeeeee this series.... No words can express how much I adore this series. Never smiled & blushed so much as I did with this series! It's super corny & cheesy, but I loved it! AND holy son of a gun--- Mario in a suit with a slick hair, lawwwwwdddd jesusss.... *fans self* I couldn't get over his sexiness... but then again, it could because I'm a sucker for men in suit & slick back hair. It's so damn sexy. Anywhos, This series literally put me through a rollercoaster ride! The ending nearly gave me a heart attack! Although I didn't bawl my eyes out when Takeshi "died," I was in disbelief, almost pissed that I invest so much time & emotion into this series only to have Takeshi "die" in the end. I was like "Oh hell noo..." My heart seriously dropped. I felt my heart shattered. It was literally in pieces. I was like "It can't be!" I even texted my sister to complain! I was so bummed by it. I was close to accepting his death, but I felt sorry for Seiko, so I was like "please give him a Takeshi look-alike please!" She can't go through all that pain for nothing! Then next thing he appears. *tears of joy* That's when I cried of happiness! 

I don't know. this is just a random rant about this series. I just love the cheesiness of it. I love the chemistry between Mario & Taew. I've always been a huge fan of series where the pra'ek fights for his love. It was just so freaking cute how much of gentleman Takeshi was to Seiko, but if shit went down, he turned into a badass samurai, even though that's not what his heart really wanted. I could seriously rant and rave about this series for hours but i think that's enough for now... lol. 

One last thing, Mario in a suit with slick back hair, and that cut tight ass..... O.M.G..... I was drooling over his sexiness in this series... So grown, even though he's only a year younger than me lol. Darn that baby face!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
jjinxx said:
^lol, well said. Mario and Taew were absolutely lovely as Takeshi and Seiko. Koo kwan chat chat! Their love was so deep!

I always thought Mario was cute & adorable, but damnnnnnn.... after watching this series, he's on some grown sexy shittt... *drools* I seriously was mesmerized by his sexiness! I seriously didn't think he had it in him to play a badass samurai. He proved me wrong! :D

I definitely need to buy the box set. LOL. I'm obsessed!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
You know those memes where there's a teenager and then a second picture of them after puberty hit? and a reaction gif/photo of someone spewing their drink in shock because of all the unexpected sexiness that totally makes sense anyways because, come on, it's just in Mario's genes to be hot? Well, that's pretty much what Mario did to us all through his role as Takeshi. LOL.