[CH3] Rim Fung Nam (Pau Jin Jong): Puen Khanin / Natalie Panalee

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Puen is a really good actor considering the amount of experience he's had under his belt. One of his strengths is having the ability to emote through his body language and facial expressions without any dialogue. He's versatile enough where he can transition to many different genres. Ah'Too seems to really like him and wants to push his career but I also want him to have a shot with other productions that he hasn't collaborated with. Natalie is really cute. P'Fresh said she's a fast learner and asks a lot of questions to have the best interpretation of her role. I agree with P'Captain that she has this natural appeal and can do both drama and comedy. These newer generation actors are giving me hope that beyond all rave with halfies, koojins, connections and tidings, there are genuinely talented people who deserve the recognition.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Natalie has so much potential, in that lakorn with Mai, she showed so many emotions. They should of cast her with Nine in that golf lakorn instead of Yeena. I want to see her with Great though.

rae

sarNie Adult
Natalie has so much potential, in that lakorn with Mai, she showed so many emotions. They should of cast her with Nine in that golf lakorn instead of Yeena. I want to see her with Great though.
I agree, Natalie showed that she can be pretty versatile in Ruk Rai. She's not the best actress, but she's likable and well rounded enough. Natalie has shown some impressive growth as an actress, I'm just happy she's bumped back up from evening lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Natalie has improved a lot since her first lakorn and she's just so pretty in here. But the storyline is a bit boring. There's not much focus on the pranang right now but more towards the old folks. I like old folks here and there in a lakorn but just not all the time.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I am watching this one raw and skipping the boring parts so I have no idea what is going on except the whole nursing home thing with his mom but why is he so mean? I know he has trust issues but not on his mom's best interest. I am also wondering how he will fall for her with that attitude. lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I also just started this, and Natalie and Peun definitely look so cute together. I also like the storyline. I think Natalie is my favorite newbie atm. The girl is improving.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This actually like this a lot, It’s a feel good lakorn. I like how they center this around the elderly and showed the different views of each family. We do forget to give our grandparents and parents attention they need some times until they leave this world, then it’s too late. Natalie and Puren are so cute together!