Ch3 ratings

GoldenKey

An introvert trying to be extrovert
Family happens... after it’s founder died, they pretty much had family rivalry going on on who should run the company. It worths billions of baht mind you.

During that time, I would say budget got delayed, new program going haywire therefore you are seeing the effects of all that rivalry. Now they decided to give it’s management to three ladies of the family after then men screw up. Let see how that’s going to be.

One thing good is their resident artist still feel save enough to be with them.
May I know who are the three ladies who are running the Channel. I am new to Thai ET.

bit

sarNie Adult
May I know who are the three ladies who are running the Channel. I am new to Thai ET.
I'm not too sure about their name but definitely the daughters of the Vichai Maleenont. I guess they had enough of their brothers shenanigan in running the company.

GoldenKey

An introvert trying to be extrovert
I'm not too sure about their name but definitely the daughters of the Vichai Maleenont. I guess they had enough of their brothers shenanigan in running the company.
oh...Thanks for the info:)