❤️]CH3] The Root (Change2561): Cris Horwang / Kao Supassara / Peach Pachara / Louis Scott

Preet

sarNie Egg
The cast is lit, so many great actors. Can't wait to see Peach & Kao pairing, I've lowkey rooted for them to pair up since their interactions in Hormones.
Hiee I am from India and I am a huge fan of Kao Supassara, very excited for kao and peach pairing and this entire story i have seen them in hormones...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow, this looks intense. I'm a bit confused about the plot though.
I could be wrong....

From my understanding....

Kao was taken in their care.....they basically groom her.......

Chris ....looks like sexual assault her....manipulation....control....slave-like... possessions

Kao later fought back and try to escape. She met peach and Louis. Louis is married. Peach "took her in".

Kao - I did not escape 1 prison to be in another

Chris took control again....kao dad ? Someone she loved died....

Kao- I will make her pay
***-- I will go back so I can protect the person I love

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I could be wrong....

From my understanding....

Kao was taken in their care.....they basically groom her.......

Chris ....looks like sexual assault her....manipulation....control....slave-like... possessions

Kao later fought back and try to escape. She met peach and Louis. Louis is married. Peach "took her in".

Kao - I did not escape 1 prison to be in another

Chris took control again....kao dad ? Someone she loved died....

Kao- I will make her pay
***-- I will go back so I can protect the person I love
Yikes on the grooming and SA, I wonder who the person she loves is

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn gives me huge Bai Mai Tee Plid Pliew vibes (well duh it's the same production team). Not a fan of Kao but it looks like she has good chemistry with Peach. This is the kind of lakorn that I won't really watch but I'll tune into the end out of curiosity (like Bai Mai Tee Plid Pliew).