[Ch3] Rai Rak Payak Kungfu (BROADCAST THAI)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I actually liked Susie in Mook Liam Petch. She's so funny playing a colorful crazy Nu Mook and the leads' character except Ruja was well written. I couldn't stand that level of stupidity.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I actually liked Susie in Mook Liam Petch. She's so funny playing a colorful crazy Nu Mook and the leads' character except Ruja was well written. I couldn't stand that level of stupidity.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
Agree!! That's why I started liking Susie. She was so cute in there! I love her and Romme together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is just weird. I can't get into it. It's like a Thai version of Kungfu Hustle. Sometimes I forget that I'm watching a lakorn. Lol. I don't understand why they have to give p'ek the name Kung Fu. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
This is just weird. I can't get into it. It's like a Thai version of Kungfu Hustle. Sometimes I forget that I'm watching a lakorn. Lol. I don't understand why they have to give p'ek the name Kung Fu. 
You've got to be kidding. Hahaha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Film's acting has always been cheesy to me. I can't take him seriously. I keep thinking of his comedic roles and that's just it. 5555+

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Jana, is this the lakorn you said will air before Abb Ruk Online??

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i wouldn't say it's the best lakorn, but
good lakorn, though it took me awhile to finish watching it
cuz the beginning wasn't that catchy
rate: 7/10

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I watched a few episodes and I thought it's was alright. It's lighthearted but interesting enough that I enjoyed the little that I saw. I like the dynamic chemistry that Film and Susie have but Film's acting is still average.