[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Finally more update. LOL. I'm so in love with Mor Kong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c7BIir1dZE&feature=youtu.be

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Going to miss Aum at channel 3. When we walked with his men in black...sigh so hot. Anyway, can't wait for this lakorn actually excited for it

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha!!! Thank you Step for sharing the video. Aum is so mean, but it was funny. I don't think I would want to act asa his nang ek now. LOL. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
He is not that bad :p if you want to be N'ek, JJ is good. You can be famous in Japan too :wink:
Bieluvr said:
Hahaha!!! Thank you Step for sharing the video. Aum is so mean, but it was funny. I don't think I would want to act asa his nang ek now. LOL. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
He is not that bad :p if you want to be N'ek, JJ is good. You can be famous in Japan too :wink:
Haha. True. I can be n'ek with JJ and JMa and Pope too. LOL. But not Boy and Aum because they are so mean to their n'eks. Haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
JMa is started teasing Kim already :p not for her weight though :coverlaf: for her slap :loool:
You can take Ball and Masu too :p
Bieluvr said:
Haha. True. I can be n'ek with JJ and JMa and Pope too. LOL. But not Boy and Aum because they are so mean to their n'eks. Haha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ball and Masu added will be a dream come true. Also Gun and Mark too, but Mark is a meanie too haha. I guess I can't be n'ek with half of the p'eks i like then. :) Also, don't forget about Great too, he's the main guy in this thread haha.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...aum is soo aggressive! Miss him in these kinds of roles. Nang'ek looks cute. Will definitely watch this drama.