[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont like andrew and cherry as a pair. i wish he would of gotten with janie again especially since this is for broadcast! miss them together

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wait, i dont think the news came from an actual article. looks like more of a fans suggestion?
what if this isn't a fan request and its from broadcast and Ch3 cos Ken his in with the
one with Aff majurat see nampueng @Aff Taksaorn fanclub said it and the summary is out

i think Andrew and Cherry 4 this one plus Andrew has no lineup too and i wanna see him
in here with Cherry i was dreaming of them reunion and this is a :slapandkissse3: too

tinah

sarNie Coma
what if this isn't a fan request and its from broadcast and Ch3 cos Ken his in with the
one with Aff majurat see nampueng @Aff Taksaorn fanclub said it and the summary is out

i think Andrew and Cherry 4 this one plus Andrew has no lineup too and i wanna see him
in here with Cherry i was dreaming of them reunion and this is a :slapandkissse3: too
i havent heard khun nong talking about this lakorn. her upcoming one will be rang ngao and qi pao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i havent heard khun nong talking about this lakorn. her upcoming one will be rang ngao and qi pao
maybe she's waiting for the rest of her confirm one to be done raeng ruk was listed
in 2012 lakorn the list was release @pantip

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If Andrew is in here I will be mad if n'ek is Cherry. They don't make a good match, and I really want to see Andrew in another lakorn that isn't a remake. I don't really know about this one. I also don't want Rita in here if she won't be pair with Andrew as n'ek. Just don't want to see her as n'rai, she needs to be in more n'ek role first. Hopefully it's just a fan request or rumors.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Andrew is in here I will be mad if n'ek is Cherry. They don't make a good match, and I really want to see Andrew in another lakorn that isn't a remake. I don't really know about this one. I also don't want Rita in here if she won't be pair with Andrew as n'ek. Just don't want to see her as n'rai, she needs to be in more n'ek role first. Hopefully it's just a fan request or rumors.
we'll just have to wait cos they still have more time before everything is finalize

jaitee12

sarNie Egg
I would really really love to see Andrew and Rita pairing up again!!!! i just finished watching them in Mongkut Saeng Jan and they were so adorable as a couple. They have great chemistry and they're both great actors. I really hope to see them together again!!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
ha icy i was going to say the same 'Janie'

Yes yes yessssssssssss, I want Andrew with Janie :heart: :heart: :heart: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Miss them together. They should give this role to Janie. I prefer to see her in here than Rang Gnao if they don't want to change the pra-ek.

My other choice goes to Ann with Andrew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes yes yessssssssssss, I want Andrew with Janie :heart: :heart: :heart: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Miss them together. They should give this role to Janie. I prefer to see her in here than Rang Gnao if they don't want to change the pra-ek.

My other choice goes to Ann with Andrew.
Icy and sis May looks like nobody is interested in rang ngao cos it's doing no justice fans are coming to complaining more at broadcast fanclub

may1363

sarNie Adult
Icy and sis May looks like nobody is interested in rang ngao cos it's doing no justice fans are coming to complaining more at broadcast fanclub
Sure I will watch Rang Ngao cause I like Janie but I'm so disappointed that they don't change the pra-ek to someone else. Hope something will happen in the last minute like the one with Ploy and Por. They change her to someone else. I don't want they change Janie but Kane. LOL cause I like Rang Ngao.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sure I will watch Rang Ngao cause I like Janie but I'm so disappointed that they don't change the pra-ek to someone else. Hope something will happen in the last minute like the one with Ploy and Por. They change her to someone else. I don't want they change Janie but Kane. LOL cause I like Rang Ngao.
yeah hope a miracle pop on the last minute and some of Janie's fans still wanted Pope
more than Kane

may1363

sarNie Adult
yeah hope a miracle pop on the last minute and some of Janie's fans still wanted Pope
more than Kane
Alice, I'm one of them that want Pope than Kane or Om. :grouphug:

I just hope they won't change Janie to someone else cause I want to see her next year.

Sorry, we should go to RG thread.LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I'm one of them that want Pope than Kane or Om. :grouphug:

I just hope they won't change Janie to someone else cause I want to see her next year.

Sorry, we should go to RG thread.LOL
yeah we should go to Rang Ngao thread anyway i wouldn't mind Cherry and Andrew reunite in
Raeng Ruk i just hope Rita name is out from being a n'rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can admin or moderator please return this thread back to New Upcoming Lakorn thread
news update
"บรอดคาสซ์"ดันโปรเจ็คส์ใหม่"แรงรัก"วางตัว"เคน - เชอรี่ - ศรีริต้า"
หลังจากที่เข็นโปรเจ็กส์"มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง"ออกมา บรอดคาสซ์ก็มีโปรเจ็คใหม่
"แรงรัก" วางตัว"เคน - เชอรี่ - ริต้า" โดยงานนี้สาวศรีริต้า ก็พลิกบทบาทมา
ร้ายสุดขั้วซะด้วย
===================
ที่มา :: ทีวีพูล ฉบับล่าสุด (หน้า :: มิน พีชญา จาก"ปิ่นอนงค์)

confirm info from Khun Nong Broadcast and news source Tv Pool Ken as pra'ek Cherry nang'ek Rita nang'rai
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12329212/A12329212.html