[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What happened to Art???? Is he in anything recent. I've liked him in his lakorn with Ann Siriam. He looks really good in that lakorn with Rita.

You know what I wouldn't mind Rome either. I actually been dying for them to play in another lakorn but more like Jumleuy Ruk. Wow they would be Hot in their!
I would be so ecstatic if Rome and Sririta had another lakorn!

This is very Random but this lakorn is when sirita was younger. The P'ek is OMG HOT! So HOT! Just wanted to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ89VlWq5-g

Credit to naanping
Thank you. When did this lakorn air? I've never even seen this p'ek.

somp9

sarNie Adult
If Rome can't be in this one, I think Chakrit is another choice for Rita. They look good in their photoshoot.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
If Rome can't be in this one, I think Chakrit is another choice for Rita. They look good in their photoshoot.
Charkit might be shorter than Rita though which will bug me alot. I don't like the girl to be taller than the guy. But they do look hot together though. I miss Rome with Rita.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Charkit might be shorter than Rita though which will bug me alot. I don't like the girl to be taller than the guy. But they do look hot together though. I miss Rome with Rita.
yeah Chakrit looks shorter but before he use to pair with his onscreen pair team Cherry and she was even taller than Rita
by 1 cm. Rita is 173 and Cherry 174. I want Rita with Chakrit too from seeing their photoshoot.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chakrit will be ok with Rita, Bee Namthip was 177 (the same height as him) and they looked good together. Rita is 173 so its ok. And cherry is not 174, she's 171.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chakrit will be ok with Rita, Bee Namthip was 177 (the same height as him) and they looked good together. Rita is 173 so its ok. And cherry is not 174, she's 171.
are u sure Cherry is 171 cos she looks taller than Rita.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's from her wiki page. I dunno for sure
Wiki page is just for fans and they can use editing info as well. i got cherry's height from fanclub pages she is taller than
Rita by 1 cm or they might even the same height since now Cherry she kind loose some weight so it makes her look taller.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news written @pantip website that Ken/Cherry name is still link to this role and Broadcast said they're perfect for the role
but its up to both of them if they accept to play this or not. :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I thought they already reject it. cherrys been link to many lakorn
yeah there is lots but this one mainly only her and Ken. Will hear something soon

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i want rita with great. somehow looking at matt, kind of reminds me of rita. i think they kind of look alike so i would like for rita to pair up with great. i just so love great's smile.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i want rita with great. somehow looking at matt, kind of reminds me of rita. i think they kind of look alike so i would like for rita to pair up with great. i just so love great's smile.
I thought I was the only one who was think Rita and Matt look a like. I always tell my sister that Matt reminds me of Rita. If Ken and Cherry is in here I feel bad for Sirita. I don't get why she can't be n'ek if Ken and Cherry already reject the role. Rita and Great would be HOT!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I thought I was the only one who was think Rita and Matt look a like. I always tell my sister that Matt reminds me of Rita. If Ken and Cherry is in here I feel bad for Sirita. I don't get why she can't be n'ek if Ken and Cherry already reject the role. Rita and Great would be HOT!
i wouldn't have clue either and who knows they might accept it back and the news from pantip it also mention Ken lakorn
with uma99 the one call kol ruk luang jai with Janie sure if his still in cos of that negative feedback of him flirting
with Chompoo but he denial that he only think his wife and family is more important to him so Ch3 might not want ken to play
for that company and i be disappointed if Rita will still be the n'rai.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i wouldn't have clue either and who knows they might accept it back and the news from pantip it also mention Ken lakorn
with uma99 the one call kol ruk luang jai with Janie sure if his still in cos of that negative feedback of him flirting
with Chompoo but he denial that he only think his wife and family is more important to him so Ch3 might not want ken to play
for that company and i be disappointed if Rita will still be the n'rai.
Yeah I read that news too. It's those typical news they always make up. He's sincere to his wife and he's just doing his job. I never like it when people use rumors to try and break two people, or just to create news. Yeah I don't want Rita to play the n'rai role either. I'm already feeling bad for her. She's not n'ek in Pim mala, the one with Rome, I'm not feeling the storyline, and this one is unconfirmed yet theirs no sign of her being n'ek. I don't mind Ken and Cherry, but it's hard to see Rita other than n'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I read that news too. It's those typical news they always make up. He's sincere to his wife and he's just doing his job. I never like it when people use rumors to try and break two people, or just to create news. Yeah I don't want Rita to play the n'rai role either. I'm already feeling bad for her. She's not n'ek in Pim mala, the one with Rome, I'm not feeling the storyline, and this one is unconfirmed yet theirs no sign of her being n'ek. I don't mind Ken and Cherry, but it's hard to see Rita other than n'ek.
@daracandy ken's profile this written his two upcoming lakorn both is with Cherry 'Raeng Ruk' for broadcast and the 2nd
is 'Sadtroo Saneha' lakornthai and didn't see the one kol ruk luang jai with Janie on the list so it must had been a
unconfirm Janie she might be in but not sure if Ken in it or not cos of that negative news with his drama that just ended
for uma99 with Chompoo.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
is rita still confirmed for this one? why don't the director put rteam in this one instead it would be a much nicer reunion