[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Glad to hear that Ken and Cherry are paired for this lakorn but what is the storyline. I was really waiting for SS. I now want Ken to pair with Vicky next as his Nang'ek!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Glad to hear that Ken and Cherry are paired for this lakorn but what is the storyline. I was really waiting for SS. I now want Ken to pair with Vicky next as his Nang'ek!
So many more for Ken to reunite once again, Vicky is one of them, next up is Yardthip, a new one for ken is the hot/sexy
Ploy cos they lost their chances to pair for Khun Seuk.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i would love to see him and vicky too. i thought the one they had together didnt have much romance. they were so cute together. keeping my fingers cross!
They were cute with their bickering each other. :smack:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what is rita's role???
She's the n'rai but that is all i know cos i haven't seen the old version and never heard of it before either. Sad that
Rita is taking n'rai and not pairing with Ken the thing i always hope for but at least they're in the same lakorn
hopefully next time Ken and Rita will workout for me.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally a Ken lakorn to look forward to. I'm not interested in his action lakorn w/ Chompoo....*tears* looks cheap and the action looks chezzy...EEKKK!!! But i'm w/ the Plae Kao team...I scan through the lakorn and it made me cry...just the name itself is sad enough...just love how natural both of them looked in that lakorn

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope for Ken & Rita next time to be in another lakorn together as n'ek and p'ek. I really want Rita act with Ken so badly.
This year Rita act as n'rai for 2 lakorns. why did they do that to her?

joey

sarNie Adult
Hooray for Ken and Cherry! :dance1: I always been waiting for them to reunite and since SS was put on hold, I started to lose hope. Now I'm glad that they are finally reunited once more. :clap2:

thanks p.jib for the wonderful news! :kiss:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still sad that Sirita Isn't going to be n'ke... I guess it's because she's busy in fashion school, something like that. I hope by the end of this year or next year she can play n'ke at least once with Rome...

fanny

sarNie Adult
She's the n'rai but that is all i know cos i haven't seen the old version and never heard of it before either. Sad that
Rita is taking n'rai and not pairing with Ken the thing i always hope for but at least they're in the same lakorn
hopefully next time Ken and Rita will workout for me.
i agree i always wanted rita and ken to pair up, but now that they are in the same lakorn and not pairing up together. very disappointed i dont really like cherry, why not switch cherry rai rita n'ek hahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am going to go cry after this post. I wanted Rita to pair up with Ken and Aum. Knowing that Rita has 2 lakorns where she is not nang ek and she doesn't even get to be paired up with them, I am hurt. Ch3 please I beg you! I always thought Cherry makes a good nang rai. She has that bitchy aura lol I wasn't able to watch the lakorn where she played nang ek and where Benz plays the nang rai cause I thought the bigger bitch was Cherry lol I meant their characters they portrayed in there.

Mann

I'm not fond either actress. I like Rita but she bugs the crap outta me with her voice and her actings okay. Cherry is decent but I don't like how she look older than most of her p'eke. I'll tune in though to see how its like the lakorn doesn't seem that appealing but hey, if I don't expect too much then it shall be good :thumbsup: