[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Ken and Anne need another lakorn ASAP. Seriously why do they take so long to accept another lakorn? I'm crying here, someone just let them reunite! They're free right now! 
Anne she's probably focus more on the directing/producing which i am annoyed alittle i wanna see her pair another lakorn with P'Peter 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
Anne she's probably focus more on the directing/producing which i am annoyed alittle i wanna see her pair another lakorn with P'Peter 
Actually, Anne says that she still wants to act. She favors being on set more than being behind the scenes. If people contact her to play lakorns, she will gladly accept. I don't think anyone has offered a big enough project for her yet. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Actually, Anne says that she still wants to act. She favors being on set more than being behind the scenes. If people contact her to play lakorns, she will gladly accept. I don't think anyone has offered a big enough project for her yet. 
that's good then since I don't want her nang'ek status disappear 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: annethong/ materialcyy
No news for this lakorn. I hope they don't reunite in here. But here are some recent updates on the two. I think they're doing a photoshoot together for a magazine. Anne with all her p'eks! They should replace Por with Tik though. So hot! All hail the queen of entertainment. 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so when I saw this I was like "OMG, YES" but than I was like, why is smart there? I think Tik should of been there instead of Smart. I'm fine with Poh being in the shoot because, Aum,Ken,Tik and Poh are all close to Anne. Lol Smart looks out of place. It would be cool to see Tik,Ken,Aum and Poh all act together. Since Poh is a big fan of Tik. Anyways, If tik was in the shot, everything would be perfect. Why did they choose Smart anyways out of all the actors? TIK,Chakrit,etc..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Poh is out of place because he never paired with Anne. I like Smart so I don't mind him being there. Lol.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thinking that Anne's next pra-ek is going to be Poh because she has been talking about him lately and I've been seeing these two together too so I think that's why Poh is here. For the rest, Anne has paired up with them all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Poh is just there because he's there. Lol. Just a photoshoot concept with Ch.3 p'eks. I hope her next p'ek is Ken. 

rehann

sarNie Adult
aww... ken cherry?? shouldn't it supposed to be KenAnne... but delayed because the script was not done yet?? Rita as rai?? i can't get myself to hate Rita... she too pretty... hahahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rehann said:
aww... ken cherry?? shouldn't it supposed to be KenAnne... but delayed because the script was not done yet?? Rita as rai?? i can't get myself to hate Rita... she too pretty... hahahaha
i am annoyed of Ch3 downgrading people why it has to be Rita 

unknown24

sarNie Egg
Are you guys sure that Raeng Ruk is really going to be a lakorn for broadcast cuz, there no news on it. Pee Nong is busy right now filming Gum Lai Mat and preparing to do the Cupid project along with Bpoop Pae Saniwat.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
unknown24 said:
Are you guys sure that Raeng Ruk is really going to be a lakorn for broadcast cuz, there no news on it. Pee Nong is busy right now filming Gum Lai Mat and preparing to do the Cupid project along with Bpoop Pae Saniwat.
its Broadcast, i went and check their website 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ไหนๆ ช่วงนี้กระแสคู่จิ้นเริ่มซาลง เคน-เชอร์รี่ ลง"แรงรัก"เหมาะไหม
as news going around the koo jin popularity to KenCherry so they had been reconsider to play in Raeng Ruk 
http://pantip.com/topic/33800468

I'm waiting for more info from my Thai translator 

this is a fan request 
so many asking for another lakorn of KC