[Ch3] Raeng Ruk (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ImmaSingaholic said:

thanks for reply! Hope to see some confirmation soon! cause I am dying to see KA again :)

You're welcome. Yeah, I want to see them together soon as well.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Both KA are done with their lakorns and have nothing coming up, so hopefully they'll be confirmed in this lakorn. 

Yeah that's what I thought too ever since their last lakorn together (I was sad cause they are my ultimate fav) and now I really hope they can do a lakorn together again hehe cause they have amazing chemistry!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope its true although i prefer PSD.
Cant wait for the offcial announcement..
I mean i just want a confirmation whether AK in here or not..
If yes, the ill be the most happiest fan on earth.
If no, then i can move on and leave thai lakorn.
And comeback once my Anne has a new lakorn..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sometimes, no matter how high-profile the casting is, if the plot isn't interesting, the pairing will go to waste like in Yah Leum Chan, Ruk Khun Tao Fah, and Ab Ruk Online. I honestly don't want KA to get reunited in here because the plot lacks the kind of substance that'll make it intriguing to viewers.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
right on girl ! I do feel the same . It's the story line then the actor/actress . If it's a revenge/rscene/kidnap/slap-kiss/force marriage/love-hate/ ect ...do count me . 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Sometimes, no matter how high-profile the casting is, if the plot isn't interesting, the pairing will go to waste like in Yah Leum Chan, Ruk Khun Tao Fah, and Ab Ruk Online. I honestly don't want KA to get reunited in here because the plot lacks the kind of substance that'll make it intriguing to viewers.  
Yeah. That's true. I, too, want an awesome storyline. But then again if this is the only chance we'll get at a KA reunion...I'm fine with it. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'd rather have them leave the stage with a standing ovation than with a show that left the audience sleeping. Lol. Any genre is fine except for this kind! Comedy, revenge, time traveling, horror, thriller, action, but NO to narrative lakorns revolving around dysfunctional marriages or families.  

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
*Don't kill me* 
I feel like I'm one of the very very rare group of people who don't want to see Ken and Ann together again. 
Ken, I feel he'll do amazing with the younger generation of actresses. And I like seeing him with other leading ladies more even though his and Ann's chemistry was sizzling at their prime. I do feel that it'll be easier for him to find another actress to fit him, than it will be for Ann to find another leading man that'll fit her. 
Ann is an amazing actress, but I feel that her passion definitely is behind the camera now. She seems to enjoy it. 
On top of that, Ann is gorgeous, but I don't think she's aged as well. She's forever a n'ek in our hearts, but I think soon it'll be time for her to start playing the mother role. Other than Ken, her chemistry with other male actors are not as great. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
WeirFany said:
*Don't kill me* 
I feel like I'm one of the very very rare group of people who don't want to see Ken and Ann together again. 
Ken, I feel he'll do amazing with the younger generation of actresses. And I like seeing him with other leading ladies more even though his and Ann's chemistry was sizzling at their prime. I do feel that it'll be easier for him to find another actress to fit him, than it will be for Ann to find another leading man that'll fit her. 
Ann is an amazing actress, but I feel that her passion definitely is behind the camera now. She seems to enjoy it. 
On top of that, Ann is gorgeous, but I don't think she's aged as well. She's forever a n'ek in our hearts, but I think soon it'll be time for her to start playing the mother role. Other than Ken, her chemistry with other male actors are as great. 
I agree with you on that...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Wait... Since when were Ken, Cherry and Rita confirmed?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't think they're confirmed. They were rumored at the beginning and whoever created this thread just haven't removed the tags. HEHE. Anne and Ken are now rumored to be in here, but there's no absolute truth to it yet. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i heard ken name in many upcoming drama , rumors  nothing confirmed yet , i remember  heard rumor since while that ken maybe   be in  lakorn with ploy , did not hear anything after that 55555 ,  even his lakorn  with ann  now become rumor

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
also waiting for a confirm finalized 'Sadtroo Sanaeha' KenCherry reuniting working Khun Da Lakornthai meeting again after the Mafia Series 'Krating' 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
also waiting for a confirm finalized 'Sadtroo Sanaeha' KenCherry reuniting working Khun Da Lakornthai meeting again after the Mafia Series 'Krating' 

I hope KenCherry had another lakorn after Krating :)