[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I love Mint N so I am going to share this in here. hehe :D She will be on Tonight Show airing tomorrow, possibly talking about this lakorn, promoting it by herself. lol :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think that photo of Mint is really pretty. She looks more youthful. She is cute with a unique look. Thanks for sharing it, DaisyDukes.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mint N is doing an awesome job as a N'rai.  I hated Rawee as much as I hated Chompooprae LOL!  I think she's able to bring out her natural expressions when she's acting evil.  

Alex...I see him at a whole new level after playing Puwadon.  Man...he's awesome!  I can't believe he can make me dislike that babyface.  Alex definitely outshine Nadech in RP (I still love you Nadech hehe).  Rawee and Adon's airport scene was bittersweet.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one that secretly cheered for those two to end up together.  I mean...c'mon...if P'ek and N'ek can fall in love after he R's her and tortures her, why can't the villains??? Rawee and Adon's story was like a typical P'ek and N'ek story (IMO).  

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
i'm sooooooooooooooooo sad that RP is officially over :cry: What am i suppose to do??? there is NOTHING else I want to watch..boohoo.. but in the meantime, i guess i can add my 2cent in regards to the Lakorn.. first off I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nadech and Kim together.. awesome chemistry between the two.. and please  No One throw a tantrum or a fit but I actually prefer Kim and Nadech together over yaya and nadech.. my personal opinion is that Kim is a much more versitle actress. if i were to compare i would say Kim is comparable to Ann T of course she's not at Ann's Level yet, but she'll be up there.  Kim/Nadech has a gained a fan out of me ^_^ and i'm super picky with my actors/actresses.  ^_^.. Good time peeps.  Hope we meet again on the next Kim/Nadech project :beer:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ceda_lee said:
Mint N is doing an awesome job as a N'rai.  I hated Rawee as much as I hated Chompooprae LOL!  I think she's able to bring out her natural expressions when she's acting evil. 

Shoo girl Rawee is NOTHING compared to Chompoo Prae.  Chompoo Prae isn't the typical annoying and plain rude nang'rai but rather more of the classy, beautiful, cunning and wicked!  I LOVE her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH more after GRGR.  I list her as #1 nang'rai in this new generation! She's so unique.  She can make you HATE her but still sooooooooooooooo LOVING and ADORING her. lol At least I can never hate Mint for any characters she plays.  She's just GREAT! A lakorn without a nang'rai is very boring and not entertaining. lol

Rawee is too pathetic and weak. lol She hasn't done much harm.  If she was more wicked and cruel in here, I would have praise her more lol but Rawee is nothing. lol

Alex...I see him at a whole new level after playing Puwadon.  Man...he's awesome!  I can't believe he can make me dislike that babyface.  Alex definitely outshine Nadech in RP (I still love you Nadech hehe).  Rawee and Adon's airport scene was bittersweet.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one that secretly cheered for those two to end up together.  I mean...c'mon...if P'ek and N'ek can fall in love after he R's her and tortures her, why can't the villains??? Rawee and Adon's story was like a typical P'ek and N'ek story (IMO).  

Lol. I still have YET to see their airport scene.  People are praising Alex. lol I still need to finish last episode. LOL.

-----------

Bottom line, Kim did really well! Nadech took a new role that was different from previous. lol Good for everyone!!! :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
Shoo girl Rawee is NOTHING compared to Chompoo Prae.  Chompoo Prae isn't the typical annoying and plain rude nang'rai but rather more of the classy, beautiful, cunning and wicked!  I LOVE her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH more after GRGR.  I list her as #1 nang'rai in this new generation! She's so unique.  She can make you HATE her but still sooooooooooooooo LOVING and ADORING her. lol At least I can never hate Mint for any characters she plays.  She's just GREAT! A lakorn without a nang'rai is very boring and not entertaining. lol
Yeah...Chompooprae was awesome! Classy, beautiful, cunning & wicked...perfect way to describe her.  Fah never did anything bad to her.  She was just jealous of Fah.  With Rawee, at least she had reasons to be upset.  Tae was mean to her in the beginning.  

You have to watch the airport scene.  Like I said...it was bittersweet.  I think this is the first lakorn where I ended up not hating the villains.  Instead, I hated Pit LOL! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That's good to know RP reached the 2 digits for the last episode. :D

So happy that RP did great like PCKK!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hello All!

I'm back!! I've been extremely busy this past weekend, getting the house together, super bowl party and etc - so wasn't too active on this thread for the last two episodes.

Anyhow, I'm so sad that RP has ended. Due to RP, I've become active again on AF and have been introduced to you great ladies/guys on this thread. Thanks to everyone who has shared their views, thoughts, rants, screencaps, news, pictures, and love for this pairing and lakorn. My life for the past couple of weeks have been pretty occupied and overtaken by this lakorn. I enjoyed every moment of it. I really do hope that Kim and Nadech will pair again - which I don't see why they wouldn't considering what a hit this lakorn was. The sparks between two is undeniably amazing, more than what I've anticipated prior to watching the lakorn.

Kim amazes me more and more with each lakorn. I was captured by her charm when she first starred with Aum and followed all of her work since then. Yes, even her lakorn with Mart, even though I am not too fond of Mart's stiff acting. Kim has really blossomed into a superstar - her portraying the character of Khun Nu Kratae was amazing. I cannot picture anyone else who would've done it is as effortless as Kim. Due to Kim, I have now become a full throttle Nadech's fan! I will totally miss her onscreen with Nadech! But I am excited to see all her future work.  

Nadech...Nadech...what can I say?! This lakorn really highlighted his range in acting. He was transformed from that young boy look to a mature man so gracefully in RP. Loved his eye expression, tone of voice, and body language on every scene he shared with Kim. Like I mentioned before...I was not a full Nadech's fan until this lakorn. After RP, I'm totally obsessed with guy. I guess I can blame it on Kim. :)

The entire cast was great. Both Mint and Alex protrayed their role really well. The closing of the last episode was touching. I actually shred tears for Adon when he pleaded to his father about wanting love and attention but never once received it. Alex's acting was really moving on that scene in the hospital. I am satisfied with the ending. I like the fact that they cut the relationship between Pit and his father, short and simple, but with recognition - no need to try to make it a total father and son's relationship - there's too much bad blood already. Loved it that Pit finally said 'grandma' to his granny - that was a moving scene also - his grandma was filled with tears and joy to finally hear that word from him.

Of course my favorite scene from the last episode is the love confession speech that both T&P shared. Like hello!! Finally!!! geez...One lesson we can learn from RP is that if you really love someone, just open up and express your feelings. What we learned from both Tae and Pit is too never assume that the other person knows how you feel. Not only do you have to show your love, but also express it by saying those three lovely words 'I love you'.

My favorite line was from Tae 'I hate that I love you. How come I have to love you Pitbull' - soooo touching and na'rak!!

Anyhow, let me stop now before it turns to a novel again. LOL

I'm sad just by typing this...I'm having RP withdrawal already :cry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Pit's character was stupid but overall Kim and Nadech had the best chemistry ever!  

This lakorn didn't focus on Pit's character anyway, it mainly focused on Tae's character.  So I'm glad Kim got the chance to shine tremendously in this lakorn.

Clip Pit's love confession scene.
cr:  kimmystation2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7cHPvj-JQo

The lakorn lived up to its title "Raeng Pratana" - and true....it's not really focused on Pit's character...It's more envolving Rawee and Tae...their desire and to what extreme they would go to get the object of their affection, Pit.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I agree Kayla.  I wasn't a Nadech fan before because when I watched DJA and GRGR, I didn't like it at all.  Those lakorn seemed like a childish puppy love lakorn that was intended for people who are younger than 15 or something.  LOL.  No offense.

But when Nadech paired up with Kim in this lakorn, I totally fell in love with this pair.  This lakorn seemed that it was intended for a more mature audience and I was proud that NK could portray a role that was WAY older than their real age.

Kudos to NK.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Finally I can log in again!!!!!
I have to change everything. I was so mad that I couldn't log in to my account. I have to change from lovekimann to lovenk.

LoveAnnT, Kayla, and everybody I miss you. I was so frustrated that I couldn't log in during RP final eps.
I am happy that RP has a good ratings for the last 3 eps.
The best part that I love the most in ep 15 was the love confession between Pit and Tae, especially Tae.
I love Kim so much. She is such a great actress.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Finally I can log in again!!!!!
I have to change everything. I was so mad that I couldn't log in to my account. I have to change from lovekimann to lovenk.

LoveAnnT, Kayla, and everybody I miss you. I was so frustrated that I couldn't log in during RP final eps.
I am happy that RP has a good ratings for the last 3 eps.
The best part that I love the most in ep 15 was the love confession between Pit and Tae, especially Tae.
I love Kim so much. She is such a great actress.

LoveKimAnn,

I miss you! I was wondering what happened to you but assumed you were probably having login problems Ike many of us. We are going to miss this couple so much!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
HOLY CRAP!!!

The overall rating from last night's last episode (Episode 15) was an 11.1 !!!!!!!  (Bangkok rating was an 18.8 -- WOW)

That's the highest rating that Nadech and Kim ever reached in their lakorn career!  CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!!
Totally awesome!!! So proud of he entire cast and crew!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Watching the last episode right now and...
HOLY SHIET I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING hahahahaha
That arguing scene between Don and Rawee was hella intense!
With Puwadon's existence in this lakorn, it really was almost like he and Rawee could be n'ek and p'ek of their own lakorn 555
Dude I loved that argument scene between Rawee and Adon! Alex did an awesome job! You can see his evilness through them piercing eyes!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I miss you too. When I couldn't log in, I was so mad. The only thing I could do was read your recaps. Thank you for that. Without your recaps, I don't know what I would do. Since RP ended, I will see you in TRRR and YLC.

NK is my #1 couple forever!!!!!
Actually, I have two #1 couples NK and Ka. Love them the same.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Kayla I miss you too. When I couldn't log in, I was so mad. The only thing I could do was read your recaps. Thank you for that. Without your recaps, I don't know what I would do. Since RP ended, I will see you in TRRR and YLC.

NK is my #1 couple forever!!!!!
Actually, I have two #1 couples NK and Ka. Love them the same.
Ok see you in those threads! So happy to see so many Kim's fans!!!!

So sad we can no longer anticipate Friday's. No more RP. Depressing!! :(

Oh about your old login LoveKimAnn, you can PM Darvil and ask to reset your pw :)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla what does PM mean?

When I couldn't log in, I tried (I forgot my password) and create a new one, but it didn't work. I only have one e-mail.
They won't let me use the same e-mail. So I decided to sing up a new e-mail account and change my username and password.

I wonder if this sort of thing happen often?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Kayla what does PM mean?

When I couldn't log in, I tried (I forgot my password) and create a new one, but it didn't work. I only have one e-mail.
They won't let me use the same e-mail. So I decided to sing up a new e-mail account and change my username and password.

I wonder if this sort of thing happen often?
Oh sorry.. It means private message

It happened to me also...you can private message Darvil, the site admin, to reset your password for the LoveKimAnn account. I had to do the same :)

I just watched the love confession scene again and I loved when Pit said 'I love so much that I don't want to love you' so touching

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Kayla. I will try to do that.

The love confession scene is my favorite scene too. I watch it so many times that I lost count.
Kim's acting in this scene is beyond excellent. Her eyes, OMG I love her eyes. And her tears were so heartbreaking. You could see that she loves Pit so much. All she wanted was to hear Pit say "I love you"

As for Pit, I didn't see any tears lol. I wanted to see more emotions from him though. It seems to me that Tae loves Pit more than he loves her.