[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Urgh... something happened and I got logged out of my original username 'Kayla' so had to create a new username...currrently waiting on Darvil to reset my password.

@krakatowa - Thanks for sharing the song! It matches both Pit and Tae perfectly.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Y does good lakorn always come to a end sooner than boring lakorn LOL!

Off Topic: It always good to have a back-up account to log in hehehe

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Kayla!

IKR!

Sorry to ask but are u having problem loggin in ur other account? Sorry this is way off topic but just want to know hehe

Kayla2

sarNie Egg
Yes :(

Something happened where I got logged out of my original account and I can't remember what email I used to reset my pw. I even tried my second acct 'mrsjetson' and can't remember that pw and email either so I had to create this third acct

The admin and mods are probably mad at me right now lol

Hopefully my pw will be reset soon!

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
^ Same thing happen to me...well u see i can't logged back in mine other account and can reset my pw due to da fact tat i no longer used that email address which it is my fault...so right now i'm asking Darvil to help me hehehe

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
lol so true lakorn that are good seem to go faster but boring lakorn keep draging on. that why i hardly watch ch7 lakorn since most of their lakorn drag way too much.
today ep seem to be a sad ep. hope the last two ep the writer will give thae&pit lot of sweet moment together.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yay. tomorrow it is RP/NK! I want an eye-candy ending. :p
Something I'll remember til NK's next reunion!

noixdecoco1

sarNie Egg
hey guys,  i see i am not  the only one who cannot log in under my regular account....sad day but will still follow up the thread