[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
@Kayla not only am i watching RP, i'm also on youtube watching bloopers hehehe.. i haven't been this attached to a lakorn in a LOONG time and trust me, i watch a ton of them, well only channel 3 of course ^_^

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
it is soooooooooooo difficult to find any pixies of upcoming episodes. whether they did not leak anything or i am looking in the wrong places. I am too curious, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i will need an emergency detox after RP air time ends , just like for PCKK. i am too addicted, it is scary....

Penelope

sarNie Adult
That rain hugging scene between Tae and Pit was so emotional.  I love the way how Nadech always hug Kim so tight like he doesn't want to let her go.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
That rain hugging scene between Tae and Pit was so emotional.  I love the way how Nadech always hug Kim so tight like he doesn't want to let her go.
I love the way they embraced each other on that scene. P'Yai is correct saying that these two act as if they are the only two on this planet when they get along hahaha

Penelope

sarNie Adult
*FAINTS*
cr:  nadech&kimmy FB fanpage.

KimBarry are such a good looking couple.  If these two had kids together, their kids would be gorgeous!  LOVE Nadech's hair like that too -- so handsome!!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
the picture of pit huging thae while crying make me feel sad for both of them.
@penelope..they really do look so good together.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Talking about Adon...

I do have a soft side for him also, even though he's as cruel as god knows what. But I pity him for the fact that he really has no one who truly loves him, well, he has his grandma but that's about it. I do understand just because of the lack of love in his life that it doesn't justify his action. No matter what, his action and anger will lead him to self destruction.

I blame it all on his EVIL father! I know we hate Rawee and Adon in this lakorn, but the most evil person in my opinion is Pit and Adon's father! He has no compassion for both son's. I mean I understand his dislike of Pit, but for Adon?? The son who he has been with since birth??? I just don't understand why he has to be so cruel to him. So yes, the father is the most evil person!
I totally w/ u on this ...120% agree

anjos

i agree with everyone...

i can't wait till friday... i'm going crazy here... i have gone back and re-watch it some many time...

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I was so addicted to Chompoo and Rome lakorn and so so lost after its ended. But I told myself that at least I still have this one to watch. After this week, i have nothing to look forward to anymore. None of the lakorns are awaited to be on air are my favorite. Maybe I'll try Mai Davika's lakorn when it's on air.

AdelaideELFs

sarNie Egg
I'm suffering so bad from waiting for Friday to come. Though I was lucky since I only started watch RP from ep7 I would just go back and watch the beginning part. BUT NO it's worse even more taunting to see sweet scene between Pit and Ravee  :sick: 
 But somehow I find Don wasn't that bad. With miss Tae I'm just forgiving anything she does  :heart:
Anyho~~~ I JUST NEED FRIDAY NIGHT TO COME LIKE NOWWWW :woot: 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim at event yesterday.

All 3 songs top the chart:

Not sue if anybody posted this yet. Watch it til the end .. :D

Cr: kimberley home @ Pantip and P'Yee

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hahah, Kim took the first cupcake instead of Mint.  Nadech noticed it first and then looked at Kim like "Hey, hey, hey"  LOL.