[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait to see him in a more aggressive role again!  Nadech did really well as the mature and calmly Pittiya but he's best at more aggressive role.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Actually his new hairdo is for his upcoming lakorn as a Yakuza leader.  Can't wait to see him in a more aggressive role again!  Nadech did really well as the mature and very calm Pittiya but he's best at more intense and meaty role.

Oh okayyy!! Thanks for clarifying. Not sure why I read somewhere someone mentioned that he'll play Koborik in Koo Kum movie.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Actually he is playing Koboori also lol.  You probably see parts of this still.  It's from Kookum, the movie.  It's already done filming and ready to release in theater around April this year. 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Actually he is playing Koboori also lol.  You probably see parts of this still.  It's from Kookum, the movie.  It's already done filming and ready to release in theater around April this year. 

Oh okay!! LOL...I thought I read right!

OMG..he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HANDSOME!! :drools:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Actually his new hairdo is for his upcoming lakorn as a Yakuza leader.  Can't wait to see him in a more aggressive role again!  Nadech did really well as the mature and very calm Pittiya but he's best at more intense and meaty role.
I like the aggressive Nadech more than the passive Pittiya even the character is more mature & very calm .bcuz he being so dumb here ......huhuhuhuhuhu

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
When I saw Nadech getting his hair cut last night, I nearly fainted. He is sooo handsome! He actually has a ponytail. In other RP closing party pics, I can see he has his hair in a ponytail. He is portraying a Japanese soldier & then we'll see him as Japanese Yakuza later in 2014.

Right now, he is Pithead or Pitbull. I really can understand his character though. She has never indicated her feelings for Pit. He can not allow his heart to hurt more than it already does because of his love for Tae. He is so dense when it comes to Tae. I can see why though. I liked so many things from the weekends episode. I get a little frustrated but I understand him. I can see why he doesn't trust Tae as much as he trusts Rawee right now.

A couple things stood out to me:

1. Pit is kind & affectionate towards Tae. I keep getting nosebleeds.
2. The back hugs are my favorite. Kim just melts in Nadech's arm. I need my oxygen tank.
3. We see Tae giving Puwadon a piece of her mind. My favorite was when they were at Grandma's. Tae pointed her pointy finger at Puwadon & gave him the "next time" look as she walked away. That was sooo endearing.
4. As much as I dislike Puwadon, I pity him. It must be Alex's charm that makes me pity Don. Alex is doing really well.
5. Mint Nuwara as Rawee. I think she is doing well as the evil one...she is doing good cause I hate her so much.
6. Tae hitting the golf balls at Pitbull...priceless

LOL

I need to finish the rest if episode 12...

The preview for episode 13 is WOW...Pitbull is gonna get whooped. We'll get the sassy Kratae once again...

Dude, I was so overloaded with production stills from "Koo Kum" last night I nearly had a heart attack. I couldn't sleep. Seeing him in uniform & then his Yakuza hair style got me so excited. I finally fell asleep & then, I dreamed about Nadech!!!

Sorry for being so off-topic...LOL

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MoonChild said:

Lol. This looks interesting! So serious look from Nadech and the hair. Lol. Not bad. The girl doesnt look bad either. 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Love Nadech and Kim together forever. Nadech looked the most handsome in this lakorn compared to all of his other lakorns.

NK team. <3

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope I'm with you NK^^ team forever!!!!!
I want to see that scene too. I hope with all my heart that it's a willing scene.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Eww, nangeke is not pretty from the side look at all. Did you guys see how big Her nose is? Can't they find a pretty girl? This is amovie too. I'll skip, don't care how good the movie is.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
They are such a good looking couple!  It doesn't even look like puppy love -- they look like a grown up married couple.  <3

Love the way Nadech tightly hugs Kim with a lot of emotion too.  Oh, and Kim looks absolutely beautiful in this pic.

cr:  as tagged.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In the synopsis, there is a REAL kiss. But not sure they will keep it in or not.

The soccer scene from yesterday was not in the synopsis but was probably added to show relationship between Tae and Pit.

little

sarNie Adult
i can't wait for the love scene if it's real or not.  man all the teasing pictures makes me feel so blush.  Nadech and Kim is a couple i look forward watching. The family likes to tease them for having a grandchild already makes me feel all giddy up.  Hope they will add it 4 more days to go seems so long.