[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Mells

sarNie Egg
I really love theboth of them. But actually the flash back scenes ''like there were teenagers '' its pretty bad . I'll be better if all the flash back scenes are with the 2 kids it's more real. But, well I love this episode soooo much . In each episode Nadech looks more mature, handsome everything ,.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omoomo..they almost kissed but she fell off the couch, haha...I think this is so far the only episode we get to see a little more of Pit's love for Tae :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...STOP THE MADNESS!!! I'm only peeping in but won't be reading any of you guys comments until I watch the episode during lunch!!!

And BIG HELLO to all of my RP addicts!!!

Today has arrived!!!

Reactions: Dal

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm enjoying this lakorn as well. pairing's not so bad. the storyline is interesting. cant wait to see when they open up to each other.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg! Wait until tomorrows episode, more drama and sweet scenes! That bitch Rawee dare kiss Tae's husband, humph! (murder) lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
@LoveAnne_T : you fainted ?? need to call ambulance. seem like oxygen tank unable to help u tonight 
No, nothing can help me right now.....I'm still dizzy while typing this message  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut: .----- that's me right now...

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
The 10 oxygene tanks wasn't enough for me. I finished all the 10 tanks in the middle of the ep 10. I had to fight to stay awake to finish this special ep. I love this couple so much.

LoveAnnT I see stars too. Are all right? I am still catching my breath right now.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
The 10 oxygene tanks wasn't enough for me. I finished all the 10 tanks in the middle of the ep 10. I had to fight to stay awake to finish this special ep. I love this couple so much.

LoveAnnT I see stars too. Are all right? I am still catching my breath right now.
I still dizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .....can't come out from their honeymoon scene.................

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Get the oxygen tanks, inhalers, paper bags, etc,...out & ready, everybody. You need all the ammo you can get!

I have to stop watching now. I'm going to savor all I can. Back to cleaning. I can not concentrate but I have to stop midway for now. Must go clean...):

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
O M G !!! I need an oxygen tank now ASAP !!!

I'm fainted... after saw 2nd tweet from Alex (Don) to me
hahahahahaha.....I can't even survive this episode, still dizzy.....I think you need to go to the hospital asap :))))).

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Huanzhu, what did Alex say in his tweets?

I still can't watch. I'm getting ansy. I had to take a break. Listening to OST though. *sigh*

Thanks for the SC, Love AnneT naaa.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG i'm being spoiled!!! NO!!!!

Anyways at school and after school RP it is hehehe!! Seeing all these pics, i felt like a cavity goin on in my mouth! Too sweet! :)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Dal said:
@Huanzhu, what did Alex say in his tweets?

I still can't watch. I'm getting ansy. I had to take a break. Listening to OST though. *sigh*

Thanks for the SC, Love AnneT naaa.
1st tweet : I told him "you really portray out your role as a Casanova/playboy really well. Good Job"  & he replied " thank u"
2nd tweet : I told him about us here as international fans & he replied back  "what should i say? "
I told him 'anything'