[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The modeling show is cute. lol hehe. Everyone is looks pretty nice; Rome is a cutie too. haha :p

Anyways, according to that last news clip, RP is ending this weekend. ? Did they shorten it?? Whatever the case is I def. cannot wait til Friday!!! Remember how everyone mentioned, they need oxygen tanks LOL well, I will try to prepare one too in case I do need to fly out of space to catch MINT NUTWARA!!! Lmao. 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
I'm glad that filming is still not done yet.  I don't want Kim and Nadech to separate from each other yet!  Heheh.

I'm sure they're gonna miss each other -- Nadech and Kim spent 10 months together filming this lakorn!  They're probably used to seeing each other almost everyday too.

They seem very "sa-nit" (thai word for close) off screen too.  Mark and Nadech also seem very comfortable when they're around Kim.

Yes, I will totally miss them onscreen together when this lakorn ends!! So happy that it's now 15 verses 12 episodes. At least we get an extra week of Pit and Tae!!

Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves and talk about it ending yet. There are still so many more scenes that we have yet to witness. I really want to the see the scene on the opening preview when Pit was at the door and Tae opened it and saw him and I guess was trying to close the door on his face, but Pit forced himself through and got a hold of her and she was crying...

I wonder if Tae moved out to somewhere and he found out. Let the stalking begin!!! LOL

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Yes one more day. Guys prepare all your oxygene tanks and get it ready in case someone faint.
LoveAnnT and Kayla are you ready?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Yes one more day. Guys prepare all your oxygene tanks and get it ready in case someone faint.
I'm ready....bought many oxygen tank for myself alredy....LOL....waiting and waiting 

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
OMG those pictures are killing me. I cannot contain myself right now. Those scenes are hot. I'm gonna have to bring at least 10 oxygene tanks to help me get through the entire ep tomorrow.
Thank you _Name for posting the pictures.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:

I am sooooooo ready!! Just look at those pictures of them! *squeal*

I'm not sure if an oxygene tank is enough. I think we might need a heart shocker also!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow... Yeah.

Believe it or not. They haven't finish filming yet. They will continue filming on Monday.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
_name said:
I'm so ready for this Friday's episode!!!!!!!!!

Next time Thae if you don't want to fall off the sofa again, just let Pit kiss you.. :wink:
cr: kimmy-kimberley official facebook

NO WORDS.  Loving the eye contact and hugging from behind!!!!