[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing LoveAnne_T!

I cannot wait to see all the scenes shown on the MV.

Call me crazy, but I'm also looking forward to the crying and misunderstanding scenes because both do such a great job with their tears and eyes expression. Can't wait until Friday!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Thanks for sharing LoveAnne_T!

I cannot wait to see all the scenes shown on the MV.

Call me crazy, but I'm also looking forward to the crying and misunderstanding scenes because both do such a great job with their tears and eyes expression. Can't wait until Friday!!!
You welcome girls :))))....looking forward to Friday too..on P'Jaew twitter said RP only one more day of filming...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
That MV is awesome. I'm so happy it finally is released. The scenes look so heartbreaking. So much crying. I am looking forward to it...I swear I'm not morbid. It is just I was t to see more feelings from Pitbull.

Thanks for sharing it here, LoveAnnT! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love da MV! Thanks LoveAnne_T!

I swear Kim is so good with her eyes expression! Her eyes say it all! Goes da same for Nadech! Together these two make a fine couple! When Kim cries i cried! Tat how much expression Kimmy have when she act a part where she crying... :cry:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LOVED the part when Nadech was crying in front of Kim and then Kim slammed the door in his face.. Beautiful MV of the perfect couple.

Kim's acting in here outshines Nadech's acting so much too!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
LOVED the part when Nadech was crying in front of Kim and then Kim slammed the door in his face.. Beautiful MV of the perfect couple.

Kim's acting in here outshines Nadech's acting so much too!

Yep me too!

I'm sure he will be showing more and more feelings for Tae throughout the next coming episodes. It's more easy for him to express his feelings now since they are married. At least he doesn't have to feel restrained like before. It's just that Rawee is still in the picture and Tae's action in the past both will cause them to misunderstand each other, plus, since they are both not willing to say 'I love you, only you' yet doesn't help the situation either. It's all a guessing game between the two.

I wonder what Tae said to Pit for him to look sad, shock, with tears in his eyes on that door scene. She probably threaten to divorce him and told him she doesn't ever ever want to see his face again!!

I guess it's time for Pit to be hurt also. So much emotions between our two pra'nangs.

Love this lakorn! We get a mixture of all emotions.

Love
Anger
Sad
Happy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ from wat i read from many spoiler lol Tae return his ring back to him! After returning da ring back to Pit she told him she want freedom! Oh yeah tat scene is after da scene where Ravee splash water to her face and slap herself and run to Pit...it was in da opening title...

Yeah sorry for saying too much hehehe but here ur answer Kayla :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
^ from wat i read from many spoiler lol Tae return his ring back to him! After returning da ring back to Pit she told him she want freedom! Oh yeah tat scene is after da scene where Ravee splash water to her face and slap herself and run to Pit...it was in da opening title...

Yeah sorry for saying too much hehehe but here ur answer Kayla :D

Thanks darling!

My assumption was right then. Oh my! Can't wait to witness all of this!

LoveAnnKim - Indeed! They are just lovely!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT could you please tell me what private message you're talking about?
Look at the top of your screen, than look for " Messenger" ( you click there). 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The mv has so many tearful scenes! But it showcases Kim and Nadech's sharpened acting skills, I feel like they've improved so much and look so mature onscreen!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
The mv has so many tearful scenes! But it showcases Kim and Nadech's sharpened acting skills, I feel like they've improved so much and look so mature onscreen!
Agree with you, they really improved so much :))).

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT thank you so much for the beautiful MV. I so love itttttttttt. What lakorn is this? I really want to see it.
OMG Ann is so gorgeous. I love all the dances. She is so cute and funny and, I really want to hug her.
It's the same lead guy in Sawan Biang. This couple are so good together.
They also show real kisses in this lakorn. It's so beautiful.

Thank you again LoveAnnT you spoil me. I love you for that.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT thank you so much for the beautiful MV. I so love itttttttttt. What lakorn is this? I really want to see it.
OMG Ann is so gorgeous. I love all the dances. She is so cute and funny and, I really want to hug her.
It's the same lead guy in Sawan Biang. This couple are so good together.
They also show real kisses in this lakorn. It's so beautiful.

Thank you again LoveAnnT you spoil me. I love you for that.
Sorry Off topic....It call Sood Sanaeha, you can search it in Youtube, I will send you a link in a private message because this thread is not related to our conversation :)).

I will send it to you now....hold on okay...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know where I can download this MV?

I would like to make some video banners with some of these new clips from the MV.