[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Aww, just realized that Nadech said that Kim is an attractive and playful person (in that OOPs magazine interview).  Nadech also said that Kim has gotten more beautiful this year too.

So sweet!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja007 said:
Full star chat episode. Cr: catmatdz3
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ol3Yq-bG4jE[/youtube]

aww I just finished watching this and they are so cute on starchat. lol I find Nadech so hilarious because the host asks, "let's talk about the director" and he answers p'Num. Lol. Kim looked at him like "WTH? P'num didnt direct RP?" Lmao.  It was a funny moment for me to laugh and enjoy Nadech and Kim and for Nadech to confuse his famous director with p'Num. lol

I also found out Kim's real height and weight through this vdo chat! Yay!! :D  Kim said, "I am not embarassed about my weight." Lol. She's growing na, she said. lol :p

I also like when they ask who are their "type" of gf/bf?  Both Alex and Nadech said, someone easy going and understanding.  Kim has a more specific type, "a gentleman, a man who respects his woman, takes care of himself". hehe.  Why do I feel like I almost know her type..loool...

Finally, they seem to have so much fun on the set! So much fun!! lol :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, of course, which girl wouldn't want a type like the type Kim likes. :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you for translating, Ninja, na ka. I can't read Thai. You are very kind. Thank you! I find out t endearing how much they tease each other. The funniest but sort of mean s calling one another fat & Kimmy saying Nadech has a big butt. 5555555555555

@Penelope, I believe that first pic of Nadech & Mark, is with Kimberley's sister na. They look similar. If we go back to the group pic, you see Jen standing by Kimmy. Jen had a black/dark shirt & Kimmy had a pinkish shirt on. Thank you for posting the photos na.

Nadech is not fluent in English but he understands it & can speak it fine. He went to inter school & speaks English with his Pa. Also Khun Mae Kaew has really good English too. I know Nadech speaks with Yaya in English most of the time so I'm thinking/assuming he may speak English with Kimmy & Alex too. They help Nadech with his English & he helps them with their Thai. Although, I don't know too much about Alex except he was a child star. I adored him so much in "Kep Pin Din" with Captain, Aom, & Por back in early 2000's. He was awesome in that. I cried for him when he....at the end.

Thank you to everyone for clips & photos naaa...:)

I'm excited to watch the Star Chat. I love them. I try to get online for Star Chat, but it is always jammed.

I think Nutwara is doing well in this role too. She is a doll. I wish she could have made it to Star Chat...):

I watched some of episode 9. I liked how Pit denied he didn't have a father to the client right in front of Parson. Pit said his father is Khun Nop. Pit gave all the credit/glory to K'Nop. I was happy Pit denied Parson.

Gosh, the tension is getting to me. Pitbull & Kratae are sooo.....I'm dying here. 555

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh Nadech and Kim is so cute! I love these two hehehehe i just love them together! Thanks Ninja007 ur da best!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Overall, how many episodes will RP have? someone mentioned ealier, there are 12 episodes so which mean RP will end on Sunday?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sorry if this is off topic, but I was just watching some bollywood movies, and realized that Kim resembles Kajol a lot! Here's picture of Kajol, What do you think? Resemblance?

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
Sorry if this is off topic, but I was just watching some bollywood movies, and realized that Kim resembles Kajol a lot! Here's picture of Kajol, What do you think? Resemblance?
Resemblance? Some, i think. Only Kajol is darker ^_^