[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
@LoveAnne_T: You're not alone me too! I'm probably gonna faint and get back up to watch all the upcoming sweetness of Pit & Tae <3
 Okay than, should we call for the ambulance too ??? LOL.....Oh my...next week going to be so sweet....

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Episode 10 looks like it's gonna be EXTRA romantic.

I'm glad that Kim and Nadech got the chance to pair up for this lakorn because their chemistry is very natural and beyond AMAZING. My favorite couple from the new generation!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm cracking up! The Arctics sounds like a perfect spot for her. It's COLD there so it will match Rawee's cold blooded self. :arrg:

So I just got done with epi 9 and it was not a bad epi either. The misunderstanding scenes were short-lived. It was not throughout the entire episode. There were more happy moments of our T&P. They had a lot of sweet and understanding moments with one another.

I love how Tae taught Pit her flavor of the rice soup and ordered him not to ever ever make it for anyone. And then when Rawee came over to bring the pj back, I love it how Pit lied to Rawee and said the rice soup was all gone. He kept his promise to Tae that no one can taste her flavored rice soup. So cute.

And thank you Adon! I hate your for hiring people to beat up Pit, but I love you for harassing Rawee!!

And oh my!! Friday episode will be overloaded with sweet scenes. I can't contain myself. Can't wait to watch it. Urghh....too bad I will be working that morning!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
 Okay than, should we call for the ambulance too ??? LOL.....Oh my...next week going to be so sweet....
why must call ambulance ?? later u gonna miss the series . just buy oxygen tank so u can still breath w/ extra help while watching the swe~et moment between tae & Pit :woot: :woot: :woot:

Reactions: Dal

Kayla

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
@jjinxx @Dal @Kayla send her to Siberia if not Christmas island then or Papua New Guinea

LOL high five buddy!

We should just put her and Adon in a rocket and ship them out of space, eh?

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
why must call ambulance ?? later u gonna miss the series . just buy oxygen tank so u can still breath w/ extra help while watching the swe~et moment between tae & Pit :woot: :woot: :woot:
hahahahahaha.....Thank for the advise, maybe I should do that.....

Hey girls maybe on Friday we should go to a vacation where Tae and Pitt have their honeymoon, so we all don't miss out on any scene...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I cheated & sneaked the peek at episode 10 preview. Pitbull & Tae with toast!!! Heart attack.

@Huan, an oxygen tank/mask sounds good about now.

Siberia, Christmas Islands, New Guinea, outer space???? Sounds all good to me. 555

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OF F**K NO, that witch did not just lie to Pit that Tae told her not to come to their house anymore. Ugh!!!!!
Ya'll know what? Mint is actually not convincing me as n'rai  either. This is probably because she went from 'good' to 'bad' so now that she is 'faking' her goodness while really being evil, her acting is just that much more noticeable.
PITbull...I am so disappointed. Why didn't he keep his word? :cry:

On a more positive note LoveAnn_T, thanks for posting the ep10 preview because it's helping me restrain my rage right now. lol. Greeed! Pit and Tae sharing a slice of bread at the same time! *squeal* :woot: I can't breathe...

And oh my gosh, Puwadon is actually a secret hero? lol He's determined to keep Rawee from Pitbull! :dance1:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I know, right...that witch made up all types of lies about Tae to Pit.

But don't worry..Tae will smack some sense back into Pit's little brain, LITERALLY

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
OF F**K NO, that witch did not just lie to Pit that Tae told her not to come to their house anymore. Ugh!!!!!
Ya'll know what? Mint is actually not convincing me as n'rai  either. This is probably because she went from 'good' to 'bad' so now that she is 'faking' her goodness while really being evil, her acting is just that much more noticeable.
PITbull...I am so disappointed. Why didn't he keep his word? :cry:

On a more positive note LoveAnn_T, thanks for posting the ep10 preview because it's helping me restrain my rage right now. lol. Greeed! Pit and Tae sharing a slice of bread at the same time! *squeal* :woot: I can't breathe...

And oh my gosh, Puwadon is actually a secret hero? lol He's determined to keep Rawee from Pitbull! :dance1:
I kinna like Adon right now because keeping harassing Rawee....

I got so angry at Pitt with many scene today urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but what can I say Rawee she use to be nice and Pitt believe her in everything...If I'm was Tae seeing Rawee using my pajamas, I will slap her right in front of Pitt urghhhhhhhhhhh still  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:
We need to buy some more oxygen tank and we need a lot of it for ep.10

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Me too, LoveAnne_T!

If I were Tae, I would have punched the witch in the face and went straight GHETTO on her!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Scream.
My heart broke for Tae when she and pitbull (yes, I'm so mad at him that I'm not capitalizing his name lol) were arguing. He calls her insincere but his assumptions and gullibility of others' words about her is also insincere. He says she's still the same, but he's also still the same, not opening up to the actual truth that she's CHANGED! He's so insecure about her, not trusting her at all! I want Puwadon to give pitbull a good beating! XP

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Kayla **high 5** . just send her alone . adon we can keep for difference purpose [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]
@Dal : good idea rite ??
@LoveAnne_T : it's a stalking session ?? sound like that LOL . [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] :woot: :woot:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I know, right...that witch made up all types of lies about Tae to Pit.

But don't worry..Tae will smack some sense back into Pit's little brain, LITERALLY

I really hope that Pitt will be smarter and get what Rawee want...Come on pitt, have to think a little bit more..why is your ex-gf always show up at your house all the time????? You should just say, I'm now a married man, even we are friends please don't show up like this because I don't want my wife to miss understand....Why can't he just say that??????

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I kinna like Adon right now because keeping harassing Rawee....

I got so angry at Pitt with many scene today urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but what can I say Rawee she use to be nice and Pitt believe her in everything...If I'm wear Tae seeing Rawee using my pajamas, I will slap here right in front of Pitt urghhhhhhhhhhh still  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:
We need to buy some more oxygen tank and we need a lot of it for ep.10
I want to slap her too ....let slap her together :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: