[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just got back up from fainting. So much sweetness that I'm going to get a cavity for sure.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
epi 7 live recap continues..

Rawee's mom is so happy to read news of Pit and Tae..the mom let Rawee read the news..urgh..her parents are awful talking bad about Pit and Tae! They are happy that Rawee can now meet someone esle and the mom still wants Rawee to marry Adon

Tae on the phone with her bff and her bff is having a bday party at the studio/club and Pit asked where it's at and Pit is concerned not wanting Tae to go so he's going too and Tae won't let him LOL..he just looked at her like we shall see...LOL..Tae got ready and Pit disappeared so she thought she can get away without him and boom! Pit was already in the car LOL..such a smart guy..Tae can never out smart Pit. LOL

They both arrived at the bday party/club..the bff was like I didn't know you asked Pit to come..omg...jeaous part...a guy friend came and hug kim gave her a kiss on the cheek..Pit got jealous pulled Tae to him and introduced himself as her husband and then Tae introduced the guy friend's wife to Pit...lol..Pit overreacted for no reason.

The are drinking hanging out..Tae went to dance with friends..Pit looked concerned but was delighted to see Tae having a good time...Tae dancing her sexy moves..Pit looking on..too cute! Tae found Pit knocked out from drinking....

commerical break..urgh..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Augh! Thanks for all the recapping and sc! Sososo lovely. Glad that our Tae and Pit have an episode of happiness for once!
lol I'm trying not to smile like an idiot cuz I'm on campus right now, but Pitbull is making me so happy today! With his jealousy and all...

Kayla

sarNie Adult

Tae drove Pit him..he was drunk and knocked out..she tries to wake him up but he won't get out the car...so funny...Pit is drunk...heck, he needs to have fun sometime, ya know!

Tae carries him to the livingroom couch and drunk Pit blaming her for him getting drunk..Tae said she didn't force him...and drunk Pit said he's worried about her and afraid she might start drama and him marrying her is difficult enough and askd that she not started any drama and knocked out..(dude shut the eff up already geezz)..it hurts Tae's feelings and she cried...saying 'is there ever a time that you're actually worried about me?'...sad...Tae cries and the sad song comes on..

Next morning..Pit wakes up from his drunkness looking around for Tae..he went into the bedroom but Tae is gone..Tae went to see her bff looking sad and bff asked if she's crying and she denied...Tae said she can't sleep and bff said you can't sleep because you took care of your hubby..Tae said he doesn't want her to take care of him becaue she's a burden to him...Tae's bff said if that's the case he wouldn't stick by you last night making sure you're okay..Tae rushed her friend to go get ready. Pit at home worried, frustrated since he can't get a hold of Tae...walked out the house.

Adon at grandma house, kissing up, talking about his marriage to Rawee...he told his grandma to not love anyone more than him..dude grow up!

commercial break..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Okay, scratch that. One moment can ruin the whole thing! Ugh, come on Pit. Grow a spine and admit you love her! Someone has to admit it first and at this point I am giving Tae some slack because if Pit was able to be responsible enough to marry her he needs to make sure their marriage lasts, and that can only be if he starts expressing that he loves her, that no matter how many other reasons there are for heir marriage, LOVE is the top reason! Cut the bs about reputation already.

Kayla

sarNie Adult

Pit came to see grandma and ran into Adon..Adon told him that he came to see grandma to tell her that him and Rawee is going to get engaged..Pit said not true! You're lying! And Adon jerk ass asked Pit how does Rawee like it? What type of style? So rude!!Pit told Adon not to do anything to Rawee. Urgh..Pit please get over her already!

Pit came to show grandma some work related items and asked grandma if he news about Adon and Rawee is true..grandma said it's true..Rawee at work looking through documents and the phone ring..(I'm sure it's Pit)...scene change..Tae having lunch with bff...and Tae is looking at her phone too much...the friend asked who are you waiting to call you..Tae frustrated at he friend's comment and ready to leave..

Pit is with Rawee asking if she's sure about engaging to Adon..he told her he's not a good guy and she shouldn't marry him..Rawee tells him not to worry about him and that he has no right...Pit says he knows he has no right but he doesn't want to see her marry a bad guy..Tae talking to herself saying why Pit don't call her..does he not worry about her?

Uh oh...Tae sees Pit and Rawee together...Tae wants to leave but the bff insisted they go see Pit to see what's up..she dragged Tae over...Rawee was leaving the bff and Tae came right on time....Rawee tripped and falls down...and when Rawee left..Pit looked at Tae..and Tae said why are you looking at me? You think I made her fall?? He said because your attitude was that way in the past...Tae got mad at him and took off..

Night time, Tae didn't go home (at her bff house) and Pit is blowing up her phone..damn I have to add that Nadech is so handsome in this lakorn!! First lakorn where he looks manly and mature!!

Pit keeps on waiting for Tae to come home..he calls and calls..lol..the bff so smart she picked up the phone without Tae knowing and I beleive it was Pit she talked too..the next scene shows Pit walking out the house...

commercial break

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Tae crying over a drunken Pitbull...I'm crying too. Praew defended Tae & said she witnessed Rawee falling/tripping herself, not caused by Tae at all.

Thank you, girlies!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
bff waiting anxiously and Tae said did you tell Pit I was here???lol

Pit shows up...Tae still mad..Pit apologize for misunderstanding and he's sorry for not telling her he went to meet Rawee..Tae said you don't have to tell me it's your personal business...he said but you have to know because you are my wife..He said he went to talk to Rawee about her engagement..and that now he is no longer in Rawee's eyes...this brought some comfort to Tae. They both came home and the mood is mellow now

Next day, Tae went to see Rawee...and Rawee's friend tries to kick her out. Tae comes to warn Rawee about Adon...damn Tae you are a great person...but who cares let her suffer...LOL..i'm so evil..Tae told Rawee that even if her and Pit are married that they are not happy because Pit stll loves her...Shut up Tae! LOL..don't tell her that

Rawee's bitch ass friend gets on my nerves!!

Rawee went to see Adon at his condo to confront him about all his bad deeds...she asked if he's the guy in the video...Adon said true we are getting married so I shouldn't hide anything from you...so he tells her he is the guy in the video! Well at least I respect Adon for being a total real jerk! LOL

They argue about Pit back and forth..Rawee saying Pit's a good guy and said she will tell everyone about Adon's bad deeds...Adon restranged her and pressed himself on her and the rest is history. Rawee has been captured by Adon!! HAHHAHAHAH

Rawee cries in bed...Adon is there..she begged him not to do that to her again and ask that he not tell Pit about what happened..Adon rubbing her arm while she's crying...omg...Alex is playing his role so well!! Rawee says she only wants Pit to remember good memories about her..not something like this..Adon agrees but yall know his punk ass will find a way to tell Pit. Go Adon!!

Next scene..Tae and Pit are on good terms..Tae tells Pit dad asked for them to go eat at their house...Tae told Pit she went and told Rawee about Adon and for Pit to be happy...Pit was happy to hear the news...he held on to her hands and said thank you...Tae walked off looking a little hurt...

The end!!

OMG..tomorrow is when the EVIL RAWEE comes out!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
This episode was awesome!!! Loads of sweetness between the two!!

Pit is falling for Tae you can tell...just that he's still worried about Rawee and I'm sure has some feelings left for her..I mean they did dated for 7 years!...but we all know ultimately he would not cheat on Tae to be with Rawee.

Hope you all enjoyed the live recaps! I need to leave the house now for a couple of hours and will be back to enjoy this epi again!

The wedding was perfect gals!! No drama! Just LOVE in the air!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Awesome job with the screencaps LoveAnne_T!!

Good team work!!
It wasn't me that did that. It was someone at pantip site, she did all the screen caps.

We both did great Kayla...

Did you feel sorry for Rawee for what happen to her?? I don't because Tae had warn her and she didn't even believe her,