[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
LoveKimAnn said:
I hope Tae's father is not going to die too. That would be devastating lost for the whole family, especially for Tae.
I love Tae's father. He is always there for either Pit or Tae.
His charater is so caring.
don't worry! he won't die just yet!!! he still has to take care of tae :p!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatch ep 5 again. I can't get enough of this lakorn.
Love all the pictures.

Kim is very lucky to be carried by Nadech. By the way, who is the guy who carried Kim on the other side of the picture?

little

sarNie Adult
I can't get enough of RP.  luv seeing Pit get jealous it should be very good when they are married.  lots lots of jealousy.

lovenunu

sarNie Egg
ahhhhhhh ! i was able to catch up with RP. AND OMG . Kim's doing great, she really doesnt seem like shes acting & its just coming out naturally. Nadech.... was tooo good for words in this episode. I cant wait to watch it tomorrow !!! 

BTW i love all the songs they play. 

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@LoveKimAnn, it is Mark Prin. He was her p'ek in "Panya Chun Kon Krua" of Thong Entertainment. It aired before NM2 late 2012.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Glad to see some kind of jealousy from Pit.  Hopefully with Puwadon in the picture, he'll act out his feeling more.  About time he chase after Tae for once. 

Love this scene today. 

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Dal for the information. I didn't know that Kim had a lakorn before RP. I am going to check it later. Is Panya Chon Kon Krua is as good as RP?
Actually, RP is my fist Thai lakorn, so I don't know much about Thai actors/actresses.
Thank you again.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@LoveKimAnn, PCKK is a romantic comedy. I loved it. I adore Mark. It was really funny & cute. I want to say it ranks high on my list. Ann Thomprasom's first lakorn as a producer. It's currently being English subbed by Sousday. I can't remember how to spell her YT channel. Try searching "Mark Kim English subbed lakorn/series" along those lines.

Kim also had "3 Golden Boys," "Rang Attitan," (is that right?), & "4 Hearts of the Mountain" with her story being "Tara Hamalyia."

@Moonchild, I grinned at the hospital scene. I hope it is revealed soon, maybe a flashback scene, of the fallout between Tae & Pitbull. Such an intruging mystery. I wanna know!!!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
It's funny how Rawee's mom can tell that Pit doesn't love Rawee -- but Rawee is still clueless and naive. I blame Pit for holding onto his relationship with Rawee for 7 years, because Rawee really loves him now.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dal said:
@LoveKimAnn, PCKK is a romantic comedy. I loved it. I adore Mark. It was really funny & cute. I want to say it ranks high on my list. Ann Thomprasom's first lakorn as a producer. It's currently being English subbed by Sousday. I can't remember how to spell her YT channel. Try searching "Mark Kim English subbed lakorn/series" along those lines.

Kim also had "3 Golden Boys," "Rang Attitan," (is that right?), & "4 Hearts of the Mountain" with her story being "Tara Hamalyia."

@Moonchild, I grinned at the hospital scene. I hope it is revealed soon, maybe a flashback scene, of the fallout between Tae & Pitbull. Such an intruging mystery. I wanna know!!!
It's "Ruk Patiharn (Miracle of Love)" with Mark Krissada. :) 

cookiemonster

sarNie Egg
MoonChild said:
Glad to see some kind of jealousy from Pit.  Hopefully with Puwadon in the picture, he'll act out his feeling more.  About time he chase after Tae for once. 

Love this scene today. 

That scene is so good. I'm glad Pit can't stay mad at Tae.

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
this episode was great! they surely know how to keep us tuned:) we have our two sweeties (pillow fight, hospital, rain scene....we have been spoilt, haha), alex as puwadon is doing a good job as the sleaze but still cannot see the spark out of mint's character...the secondary characters however are very good, very convincing. so enjoyable that i know i will be greedy and have to watch the whole thing again after it is over:)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I think Mint will be convincing when she turns out to be rai later on.

Translation please.
cr:  pantip.

cr:  as tagged.

I'm definitely gonna order this premium.  :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Spoil :

cr : as tagged

Nadech look so worried about Kim in that rain scene -- love how he always makes good eye contact with her too.

I also noticed that Nadech likes to touch Kim's body parts without any concern LOL!  He spanked/kicked her butt, touched her breasts, and now he lays his hands on her thighs!   And when Kim makes him sit up in that scene above, Nadech tries to rest his head against her face.  So cute!   Haha.

Kratae always takes good care of Pit now -- she's a changed lady.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I know....He is crazy in love with her.....looking forward for tonight episode....When will he get a chance to kiss Tae????

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Enough of the p'ra kissing on n'ek!!! LOL. I want p'ek to get some action too. 555

Alex was full blow, kissing Kimberley. No sniffing from this boy. I can really feel Pitbull's concern for Kratae in episode 5. He is trying so hard to push back that longing he has for Tae. Tae on the other hand is too. After she let Puwadon kiss her at the beginning of the episode, how she cried here eyes out in her car...man, I got so tight chested for her situation. She is willing to do about anything for Pit. She wants him to be happy. All those things she said to Praew...yes, Kratae, you love your Pitbull. I also love her family. They are so warm & they know their Tae.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^As you say Dal, I was growing anxious watching Puwadon KISSSS Tae lol none of that fake hiding his face in her hair thing at all. We need to see Tae and Pit share that time of passion/desire...Their eyes say it all but, they should wash away Puwadon's kisses with their own.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jjinxx" data-cid="918569" data-time="1358060227"><p>
. We need to see Tae and Pit share that time of passion/desire...Their eyes say it all but, they should wash away Puwadon's kisses with their own.</p></blockquote>

Hahah, agreed.