[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
lovenunu said:
mannnn, i cant wait to go home to watch it for myself. I feel like i should watch at work but idk if i could hold back my tears. AHHHHH

LOL You sound like me...I'm trying my best to not watch it at work..mess around and get fired over this lakorn. :scratchhead2:  :woot: LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
mrsjetson said:
LOL You sound like me...I'm trying my best to not watch it at work..mess around and get fired over this lakorn. :scratchhead2:  :woot: LOL
Take long bathroom breaks and take your headphones with you...that's what I'm doing LOL

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Gosh girls hurry and watch ep.4...

Pitt please stop be mad at Tae, forgive her..........Please never say that you ever never want to see again....Tae she said she was sorry of what she did.....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The good thing about Tae is she might be bratty, spoil & selfish, but she has conscience.  She was not happy doing all those things to Pit.  

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I just finsih watching ep 4, and it is so good. I am crying like a baby. Poor Tae.
I wish I can understand what they are saying. Guess I'm gonna wait for someone to translate the conversation between Pit and Tae. I really want to know what Pit said to Tae to make her cry so much. Please can someone tell me what Pit said? Thank you.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
He said to her after he found out that Tae tried to make him and Rawee brake up...this is what he said to Tae at the office  "You tried to ruin my life with Rawee, you lie by you words, you pretend to be nice to me". Tae said "Pitt please listen to me": Pitt "I don't want to listen to you any more, you ruin my trust that I have for you. Are you happy to see that Rawee and I have problem???I don't think someone like you know how other feels.  That's enough, I don't ever want to see you again. 

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you K&K for the link, and also thank you LoveAnnT for the explaination. Poor Tae, she truly loves Pit.
I feel sad for her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Reading the recaps, so many things happened in just one episode!!! Can't wait to watch! Then after this episode is when Tae will try to redeem herself and not intentionally be a troublemaker anymore?

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
The elevator scene really got to me & the final when Tae cried after helping Wee & Pit back together. Tomorrow's episode will add more drama and maybe we can get a glimpse of Pit's point of view on Tae! Btw, during the elevator scene it seemed like Pit kind of hinted that he had feelings for Tae?!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I know.....that elevator scene got me also....I know for sure that he love Tae so much because even he is angry at Tae, he can't even throw the picture in his bedroom.....The other scene that got me is when she told her brother that Pitt hate her.....I cried with so many scene today :-((((...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It was an emotional episode. When Kratae taped the picture she had ripped, back together & held it to her chest, I cried so hard. Kratae's redemption will bring her even more pain. Many desires brewing from Kratae & Pitbull. I see it in Pit's eyes how confused he is. Kratae is giving up her love (she can only love him from afar now) for the sake of his happiness. She is learning to sacrifice. She realizes that if Pit is happy, she is happy. I had to cry.

jjinxx

Wanting to make comments as I watch, and first of all LOL I have to laugh at Pit because he's so asking to lose Rawee. At the mall, when his phone kept ringing, I was like "Dude, if the information you want to reveal to Rawee is so important, just turn off the dang phone." These types of characteristics, though they are small and intentional to create more chaos, make me not pity Pitbull and other lakorn characters. THAT and the fact that he is so gullible towards Tae, heh.

I have to say it: I love Kim's face in this lakorn. It's not just that she's pretty, but heck, whenever she gives a sneer or a smirk, or a sneaky face like when Pit picked her up at the hospital, I'm just :bravo: . And then she gives her guilty face and it melts my heart. I applaud Kim so much 55 

Reactions: Dal

jjinxx

ELEVATOR SCENE! *drops dead* Ugh, thank you LakornThai for bringing us this scene! It was so  :teary: beautiful. I confess I love it most when Nadech gets to play out intense emotions, and the pain and fury in his words when he was yelling at Tae was perfect! Okay, I know it's horrible that he said "I hate you" and all the rest to Tae, but ****, NADECH did such an amazing job. Until things blew up in this scene, I've been pretty neutral with his character.
Omg, and when Tae was crying that if Pit had hit her she wouldn't be as hurt as she is now-->tears in my eyes. 
I'm very satisfied with this scene.
Tae's family is so narak.

Ai Puwadon! jao lae jing jing. Gotta admit, even though Tae is a troublemaker, she is not on the same level as Puwadon, who manipulates people so easily and without remorse.

OMG I nearly screamed watching previews for ep.5! Tae is going to help Pit and Rawee by distracting Puwadon, and then Pit is going to think she's serious about Don, so he's going to start interfering and being around Tae again! Eek! *fangirling*

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know...I been crying so much today for Tae...So many scene that capture you, your tears will fall down without you knowing it...I love love RP....

Tae, are you going to make us cry tomorrow too????I know she will do her best of trying to get Puwadon away from Rawee so Pitt can be happy with Rawee...But from what I see, Pitt will get very jealous to see Tae and Puwadon together..

cr : hiraikotsu