[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish watching episode 2,and o m g Kim is so cute,funny, and mean! hahha... Loving her character. ^^ I felt so bad for Nadech, when Kim said those mean things to him,like after the scene when Nadech and Alex were fighting then they went home. She said something like "you don't have to thanks me, I'm the only one who can look down on you" and then so on ( I forgot the line,hah). Aww.... Poor Pitbull. :(

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Heh, the line where she said she's the only one who can look down on him didn't sound as harsh as some other lines she said before imo, because she spoke it not as meanly, so it just sounded like the usual childish insults, like she's being possessive of him lol

Reactions: Dal

cecilia

Staff member
Tomorrow/weekend episodes will be good  .. he will introduce himself as HER HUSBAND in front of her Farang friends at the bar party .. I hate that he claims her as his and yet toss her away/blames her the minute Ravee come into place and does something wrong around her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^LOL why did he introduce himself as her HUSBAND! (Because he wants it to be true, maybe? 55++) But yes, I'll look forward to it. Thanks Ceci.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah sweet_09 have return...that mean bye-bye always09 but somehow i like that user name more hehehe

Raeng Prathana is exactly wat im waiting for lol...Tae oh Tae, she is too harsh on Pit...when Pit try to thanks her she turn him down by saying mean words to him like in ep2 i guest? "I cant be the only one who insult you, others has no right" tat too much Khun Tae! 

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Penelope said:
Wic 3 -- Rang Pratana will take place on January 16th, 2013.
cr:  as tagged

Can anyone type the title of its show in Thai? I wanna find it on DooTV since ti can't be found in English. Thanks! :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Ninja007 said:
. วิกสามยามบ่าย ... Vic sarm yarm bai ... filming next Wed.

Thank you so much! And cecilia, I already know it because it always appears on the front page but thanks, though. :p

Hearing so much good reviews on this lakorn even my mom loves it. I wanna watch it but I think I gotta wait until it ends because I'm such an impatient person, lol. ;)

lan26

sarNie Egg
I'm watching it online now. But I don't know Thai so I don't know why Pit such angry like that!! What did Kim do?

lan26

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
Girls...please prepare you paper towel or something to wipe of your tears for ep.4. I been crying so much for Tae today..
Kim really do tear scenes best!!! She's so professional!!! But could you tell me what happened between them? I think I really need to learn Thai be the second language:)

lovenunu

sarNie Egg
mannnn, i cant wait to go home to watch it for myself. I feel like i should watch at work but idk if i could hold back my tears. AHHHHH

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Okay...wahhhhhhhhhh...I'm trying my best to not read any of the comments until I watch epi 4 when I get off from work. Can't wait to watch it!!

Penelope - Thanks for sharing the news about how great this lakorn is doing in Thailand and the great feedbacks the cast and crew are receiving. I am totally with the bandwagon about how awesome these two are together!!

I will be back with my thoughts about epi 4 tonight!!

Urgh..now I just have to control my urge to not come to this thread until tonight LOL