[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
At first i wasn't going to give this drama a try but after watching it and omgg,, I like how they make the na ak seem so narai.
You don't see those alot.
Their relation is spicy and I hope soon we will get to understand why they turn out like that.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
OMG i can't wait to watch this now i keep on re-watching over and over again i just can't get enough of them they make me lose my mind and lose control not to remember about Yadech but they are still good together but i feel like that Kimbarry is getting a good hit. i wonder will they have a kid or are they going to do like Pin Anong except the kissing to much? Just makeing sure if they are doing that about the extended episodes. I have to wait to more days to watch it. God i Love them.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I still wanna know why Pitbull and Tae treat each other bad. Nadech told reporters that viewers are gonna be curious about that part.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
<p>^LOL too freaking true, we are curious. He should have just given us hints.</p>
<p>But I am actually more swept up in their current interaction and current feelings that I don't really wonder about their past while I am watching. Their scenes are intense, or cute, or make me excited for their upcoming romance hehehe. All in good time, they will reveal it. It's enough that we are going to watch their current misunderstandings, so hope they confront the past quick and move on to facing the problems now</p>
<p>--aka, Rawee &gt;.&lt;</p>

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Pit always make Tae shut her mouth but every time he around Tae, he can't help but fall for Tae deeper and deeper! Kim is doing a great job as Tae...Alex on the other hand is doing good as well! Got the childish face but the acting buy it's all!

little

sarNie Adult
I luv this lakorn so much. I like nakim together.  n'ek character is entertaining so does p'ek with his sharp words with n'ek.  I replay the parts where I like a lot of times.  Ok kim game is to break pit and ravee apart. P'ek gets mad at Tae of course but how he doesn't sees that Tae is breaking them apart when she tells Pit to break up and that she's been calling and taking false pictures of Pit and Tae.  And Ravee would show to Pit every time.  He knows thats coming how is it that he'll find out later and get pissed at her.  Why does Alex want to be with Ravee when he doesn't love her.  He's rich and not wanting to use her.  And why would Alex hated Pit so much what does PIt does to turn Alex off.  Some don't make sense but who cares much cus I really enjoying Pit and Tae the most both n'rai and p'rai heheh  When will Fri comes

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Aww...seeing the ending scene photo on instagram, melted my heart and I just knew that everything will be alright fot Pit and Tae. Pit will come around to embracing his love for Tae and it will be happily ever after <3

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Tae fight to get what she want or shall i said the thing she need  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: but Pit let everything goes by like a river  :whaha:  :whaha: while Ravee is like "whatever" until she lost the thing she think she needed  :rofl:  :rofl: and at last we have Phuwadon who fight for everything he think he should have before others have it  :pervie: :pervie:. Everyone have it own meaning to survive in this lakorn LOL!

Picture to share!
Cr. as tag

I'm sorry if some picture already been post :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I feel weird looking at the ending scene pics -- because this lakorn just aired for the first time last week.  LOL!

Can't wait to watch Episode 4 this friday!  Woo hooo!!!!  

Let the drama and wedding bells begin. :)

Credit:  Thai Rath

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
^LoL Nadech face at the end picture hehehe nice catch aha! Anyways sassy Tae is such a smart girl how could that drity mind Phuwadon got her? Oh so many good scene that I'm waiting for in this one Lakorn aha!

chouakim

TTFC♥
OHS NOES, POOWADON WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR THAE?!
Mr. P'ek will always come to the rescue, but ugh. I was in some kind of hopes that there was some good in his character, like that bad guy but good guy type. But I guess he's made suitable for Rawee since she'll be miss evil later anyway. -__-

I've been seeing all these unavoidable updates of the ending already, lol. NOOOOOO! But at least we get some happiness right now since the story is going to only get more and more sour. I'm stoked about this weekend's episodes. So many things can (and will) happen in just these 3 episodes, I think we're all ready for them, right? *dances in circles* :dance1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
muahahaha! P'ek to the rescue! I didn't think Puwadon would try to go THAT far with Tae too! He's is so evil! I wonder what Puwadon's wifey evil Rawee will think when she hears this. BUT I bet they were in on it together anyway.

Hm...it seems like whenever a bad n'ek turns good, all the fight goes out of her. I don't want Tae and Rawee to simply switch roles T-T
I want Tae to keep fighting for her love after they get married.

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jjinxx" data-cid="917906" data-time="1357800685"><p>
muahahaha! P'ek to the rescue! I didn't think Puwadon would try to go THAT far with Tae too! He's is so evil! I wonder what Puwadon's wifey evil Rawee will think when she hears this. BUT I bet they were in on it together anyway.<br />
 <br />
Hm...it seems like whenever a bad n'ek turns good, all the fight goes out of her. I don't want Tae and Rawee to simply switch roles T-T<br />
I want Tae to keep fighting for her love after they get married.</p></blockquote>

I agree!! I hope that her spirit stays with her even after they get married, I don't want her to become a weak n'ek .