[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching ep 1-3. Two words, love it!!!!!

I am more drawn to Kim and Nadech couple. They are so cute. I love when they argue with each other.
Nadech is so handsome. I love his dimple.
Kim is also beautiful.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone! RP is such a good lakorn where I could watch which it is fill with happiness and romance but next week is where da drama enter...
Thanks Ninja007 for all da hard work and thank for sharing with us like always...thank u so so much!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
That cream/white-ish lace dress looks familiar. I think that is the same dress Charles gave to Fahlada when they were on their business trip scouting locations in "Game Rai Game Ruk."

I'm still looking forward to this one. I have something for my weekends. It is keeping me interested still.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Haven't posted in so long during the busy holidays. Happy New Years to everyone, and a YAYYY for Nadech's first 2013 lakorn! We've all been patiently waiting and now that it came a week earlier to our surprise--I don't know how to feel, lol. I'm super happy about the first 3 episodes. I think it's given us a great introduction to our characters and what our story will develop to be. Nadech and Kim are such a nice pair to see together too! XD
I love Pit's modest and "normal" status. He's such a gentlemen, even if he's annoyed with Thae most of the time, he still carries out what she's asked of him to do. Thae is insanely insane, but you gotta love her when she's good, lol. I honestly think that later in the lakorn when her character develops, I'm going to miss this sassy Thae. Feels good to not have a n'rai this early in the lakorn since our n'ek is the one with the mean characteristics. I feel bad for Rawee, but I don't sympathize with her at all...am I the only one? lol. Let's enjoy Thae's mischievous acts before the n'rai evolves into the story.

Can't wait for Friday! XD

lan26

sarNie Egg
Thanks for Ninja007's  translation.
Every scene between Tae and Pitt let me feel romantic.
Pitt always spoils Tae very much even himself didn't know it.
What I mean is Pitt spoils and loves Tae even been his habit. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Something that kinda confuses me, why does Rawees family look down on Pit?? Have they seen the house he lives in?? Or the car that he drives?? Dudes not exactly Johnny Depp rich but homeboy isn't suffering for money either, plus he has a job.

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
^true that true that! Pit have a job and a house of his own and a car but Ravee's parents want more than that! They want their girl to have a life that she doesn't have too work too hard where there is money from left to right! Anyways can't wait until friday! Pit and Tae are so cute together and want to see the drama already lol

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I want to see the drama too.

Ok, who do you prefer, team Tae or team Rawee?

I am 100% team Tae. Come on girl fight for your man.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
In the real life it is like that in Thailand. If you don't born and have a good back ground from a good family, not easy for a guy to marry a rich girl because their parents won't agree. Rawee situation is like that.

Rawee can never stand up for Pitt that is why most of us love Kratae and support her. 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I want to know the reason why Pit ad Tae suddenly grew apart. In those flashback scenes of their childhood memories together, Pit was nice and always took care of Tae. And when they grew up, they're so mean to each other. Hope the upcoming episodes will explain the reason.

But whenever Tae demands Pit to do something, he listens to her and follows her order. So sweet.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The pictures are sooo cute! Can't wait to get to the part where our pranang have tons if the sweet moments! Team Tae all the way.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
From what I read some comments at pantip who had read the story line said that Pit start to fall in love withTae, so he think that it's wrong for him to have that feeling for her because he think he is poor and don't fit for her...He decided to move out without saying anything to Tae while Tae was studying abroad. When Tae came back and found out about it that is why she is like this...I don't remember what episode it was when Tae's dad say to Tae " Why Tae change so much from before?" Tae said to her dad "It's because of Pitt, you can asked Pitt why",

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I wish they had that scene where Pit moves out because of Tae, so that viewers wouldn't get confused as to why Pit and Tae are mean to each other when they got older.