[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
Agree w/all you guys up there. I have a huge dislike on men who can't standup/fight for the woman he loves or never put a fight to keep her than thinking letting her go is the best solution! That's just so BS! I'm glad we all agree Kratae is a good person and we all adore her, hehe... Without someone like Tae in Pit's life it will be so boring! He needs her to bring sunshine & excitement in his life :)
Agree with you. Pitt's life need someone like Tae to be around. His life really boring just like you said.

I went to read most of the topic about RP today, and I get to read and smile at this one http://pantip.com/topic/30022339 if you girls can read Thai you will love the link I just give you. People at pantip is falling in love with Tae and Pitt.  

lan26

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
Agree with you. Pitt's life need someone like Tae to be around. His life really boring just like you said.

I went to read most of the topic about RP today, and I get to read and smile at this one http://pantip.com/topic/30022339 if you girls can read Thai you will love the link I just give you. People at pantip is falling in love with Tae and Pitt.  
what a pity I dont understand Thai~ But only see these lovely pics can make me smile~

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Gosh how I wish you girls can read Thai. On those pic the caption is too funny how they all tease Tae because she love to eat and eat, some comments so funny how they say they want to pack Tae in the bag and take her home...I'm not good at translations but it was so funny LOL...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
 Aww...thanks for sharing :) Sucks I understand and can speak in Thai, but I can't read or write in Thai, lol...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I Understand Pit character....he has Self-worth issue...it doesn't help that Mint N. family and ppl r putting him down...so is N'k she told him that he's WORHTLESS and he said to her father..it's ok i'm use to it.....He does love n'k....I dunno if he love Mint N character but from what I see he is trying w/her and sorta fighting for her or else he would have given up in a long time after her parent disaprove of him....N'k is a good person but she full of anger and needs to grow up...p'k on self-worth, n'k on being more of a grown up...that Y they completement each other......both has improvement they can work on

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Oh man, I wish I knew how to read Thai.

Can somebody translate it?

It's so funny that Nadech ACTUALLY touched Kim's boobs and butt in this lakorn during Episode 1. LOL!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'll try to translate that Pantip thread:
[Bold]Rang Prathana. So it's a romance comedy? And reason why I don't hate Kratae[/bold]

After watching it for 3 days. RP is not what I expected. Before airing, I thought it was going to be a very dramatic-drama. Instead.

Ok.. First day, it got lots of drama scenes. Introducing relationship between characters.
But after 2nd and 3rd day, it's so funny. So cute. Becoming romantic comedy. Exactly the way I like it.

They threw in funny joke here-and-there. and the cuteness of Nang'k family. The caring between Pra'k and Nang'k. All these little cute things.

Next week, the drama will be starting. So I will start with the cuteness of this lakorn now.

The reason that I'm unable to hate Kratae. Maybe because Kratae in the body of Kimberley. She is too cute. Especially, in the scenes that she eat.

Ohh.. So hungry (look at Puwadon 's and the grandma's face)

Told you, I'm hungry (Nong Kim, I'm sorry. It's just too cute)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@LoveAnne_T  Thanks for sharing but too bad I cannot read Thai.  by looking at all the pict O M G Kim Kim she just eat eat eat eat eat eat [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] :woot:
@Ninja007 : thanks for translation ....u the best :dance1: as always

I haven't watch this lakorn yet....waiting for english sub but I don't know how long I can endurance this ........... arrrrrrrrrhhh

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Nai Pit, you can cook noodle very well. I chose the right person :D

Now that Kratae is full. The cocky mode
Poor Kratae na. Feel sorry for her. Got hit. And Puwadon took advantage of her

My breast. Had it deflated? I got so little already.
And still got scolded by Pit

(Kratae can be nice too)
Morning Ka boss
Pit: ... (what's up with her)

Is she trying to poison me?
(No, love potion maybe.. Hehe)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
speaking of touching butts, when Puwadon's hand slid down to Tae's butt, that was scandalous lol Definitely a playboy move

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
n'k character is not evil and in a malice manner

she just want attention and love from Nadech (who wouldn't) <3 nadech

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
No way, i'm not gonna wear hamlet. That will destroy my hair.
Let's go. I'm so ready.
** stumble**

(notice the way she walked)

Let's continue. Tae is so ready.
Pit: .. What?...

Pit: take note of the meeting for me
Note? RVT ACT CWSE ???
Pit: what's this ???
RVT=revolution, ACT=architect, CWSE=concrete with steel enforcement :p

Tae: Pit, are you trying to take advantage of me?
Pit: no, back to your seat
Tae: can't go. Got stuck
(seem like Pittaya went off script and laugh at her)
Tae: what is so funny
Pit: nothing... Hahaha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
O M G

Got prank by Pit. P'Yai knock her head. Ouch, that hurts.. Ouch

Apologize to grandma

Switch between Pit and Tae. Pit can be rai too

Serve you right

Khun Tae, you're still not full?

(what love is all about. Love this scene. congee and egg white)

Washing her cloth.. Wow

Take care

Why do I have to care for you

That's all :D

cecilia

Staff member
That apology scene was the cutest ... i love how she brush it off like that to those who are rude to her lmao

Reactions: Dal

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ wow! that's how they do fake rain? hahah...

Anyway, I haven't watch this yet. I'm waiting for the sub. I'm glad that everyone is enjoying this lakorn a lot. ^^

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@Ninja007: Aww...you capture all my fav funny scenes, lol... But my fav one of all is when Tae said her boobs got injured, lmfao