[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

cecilia

Staff member
DaisyDukes* said:
hm thats confusing because when Alex and Na fought in ep.2 at the party, the dad didn't recognize him.  The dad even spoke harshly to him.  Maybe he doesn't realize that's his son??! But I know Alex/Na shares the same "yai" or grandma.  Shouldn't the grandma told him who his father is already? Why wait for him to bear all the harsh treatments from other people???
No one know the truth yet except Kim's dad ...but according to Alex's parent argument from episode 1 .. ALEX/NADECH are half brothers b/c alex's dad had a fling with Nadech's mom.

Alex's mom argued w/alex's dad that if it's not for her who helped open his eyes .. by now, he probably have been raising Kim's dad's child.  However, if looking at what Kim's dad remember ... Nadech is not his. Not only that .. he betrothed KIM to Nadech therefore, the only conclusion is that NADECH/ALEX are half brothers.  The only other possibility is ... maybe Nadech's mom is pregnant with someone else baby .. but this makes no sense as to why Kim's dad and Alex's dad are not friends anymore .. so yup .. put these together and see if you'll come up with the same conclusion as me

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
If that's the case I feel bad for Na in the beginning. How willl Kratae react when she finds out the truth? 

--
I just finished ep3 live.  Im really feeling bad for Mint.  She needs to stand up and speak up for her relationship! She's too passive; always hiding her feelings and anger inside is unhealthy for her; crying doesn't help.  Her mom only pressures her more! Bad mother!

Kim/Na have more sweet scenes in here which is good but Kim is really falling hard for Na it's obvious. I'm also too absorbed into their characters I don't know who to blame or criticize anymore. lol

Enjoy the pictures. :D

cr. to Kim/Nutwara's IGs

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Ah, our speculation was correct! The reason why Tae was so mean was bc Pit left her to date Wee. In this episode, it really shows a lot of Tae's emotion that she really likes Pit :) Pit does look like he likes her too, but bc of his d*mn pride and bc Wee, sighs...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I love how the Dad is seeing something going on between Tae & Pit. I smell sparks in the air <3 Poor Kae when she really tries to do something good Pit puts it in bad and it upsets her so made it even worse. More heartbreaking for Tae in the next weeks episode.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lynnyang said:
Ah, our speculation was correct! The reason why Tae was so mean was bc Pit left her to date Wee. In this episode, it really shows a lot of Tae's emotion that she really likes Pit :) Pit does look like he likes her too, but bc of his d*mn pride and bc Wee, sighs...
Yes, you so correct. They both love each other from their childhood, but because of Pitt, that's why Tae are being mean to him like this. Tae love him and he love her and care about her, if he didn't love her why should he always do whatever she said. Because of his d*mn pride to think that he is poor and grow up with Tae's family make him feel that he don't fit for her. 

lan26

sarNie Egg
The first car scene of ep3 shows that Pitt also spoiled Tae so much. Tae has a really bad temper but Pitt not only not to blame her but also to protect her. 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I think real the reason why Tae is spoiled and mean is bc she wanted attention from Pit and I think she just slowly turned into that kind of person when truly in her nature she's actually a sweet caring person. The scene where she spoke the truth to her friend, you can see she was really sad and hurt that she "once" was the most important/#1 person to Pit, but he neglected her for Wee. All she wanted was to be back too when there was just only Pit and her w/no Wee in the picture.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just finish ep3. It's really good. Lots of scene of Pit and Tae. Sweet!!! Kratae is really falling hard for Pit. She is madly in love.. Woo.

Mint is getting into the character as well. She is starting to use her eyes to show her feeling well. Way to go, girl.

I like how they reveal the puzzle, bit by bit. Kratae said it. She wasn't happy to hurt Pit. She is just too selfish to let him go. She used to be #1 for him. After Rawee came into his life, she became nobody. She just want him back. The drama will start next week, can't wait. I'm siding with Tae for sure, sorry Rawee, hehe.

I like the way they show Rawee's family as well. Her parent just want the best for her. Unfortunately, they just pick the wrong guy for her.

Puwadon is also spoiled. He wants Rawee because she is playing hard-to-get. He just want to win.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
hell has no fury like a women scorned...LOL I <3 that n'k a brat...I <3 Kim in this NEW ROLE! Most impressive role, though I like her introduction in the 1st lakorn..a lil over the top w/pushing ppl....but i like seeing character development in lakorn...i just started ep 1 so I can do a marathon w/o having to wait....doesn't make sense since i will have to wait til next weeken -.-

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Pit drives Range Rover but no washing machine. Lol, I love Kim and Nadech but I'm just having a little issue with the director that the way they do don't make sense. They make Pete's character dislike Tae because she's rich but what about Ravee. isn't she's rich too? So matter which girl he chooses, he's still a gold-digger in people eyes. They make Tae's character too cruel to the point that she has no shame at all, just chase after Pete. I don't see any other men beside Don and Pete in here. As rich as Tae no other men love her. First of all, she has no boyfriend or a man friend to make praeke jealous. Guys,, I know you guys like to watch lakorn just like I am but I am not liking when they make nangeke has no self respect, no shame they make has no shame- her boobs were show to the world, she has no dignity because from left to right people look down on her. As for right now this girl has no pride- the way they make her chases after Pete like he's the only man in this world. YOU KIDDING ME!!! I'm sorry if I'm too offensive with nangeke's character but it just they make her intentions is too cruel to be nangeke.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Agree w/LoveAnne_T! Most times when I spill anything oily on me I handwash it rather than throwing it in the washing machine. Pit doesn't look poor to me, he seems to be having a decent life/income.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
<3 nadech - he brings me to tears w/him crying ...the 2 kids that plays them r so adorable!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
No one know the truth yet except Kim's dad ...but according to Alex's parent argument from episode 1 .. ALEX/NADECH are half brothers b/c alex's dad had a fling with Nadech's mom.

Alex's mom argued w/alex's dad that if it's not for her who helped open his eyes .. by now, he probably have been raising Kim's dad's child.  However, if looking at what Kim's dad remember ... Nadech is not his. Not only that .. he betrothed KIM to Nadech therefore, the only conclusion is that NADECH/ALEX are half brothers.  The only other possibility is ... maybe Nadech's mom is pregnant with someone else baby .. but this makes no sense as to why Kim's dad and Alex's dad are not friends anymore .. so yup .. put these together and see if you'll come up with the same conclusion as me

If I'm thinking correctly, about Kim's dad and Alex's dad are not friends anymore, was probably all about Nadech's mom. I think both Kim's dad and Alex's dad were in love with Nadech's mom, but then something probably happened between the three that made the two fathers not getting along. And Alex's dad just married his mom for something else, not love.  

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Kim was gorgeous in the black sequin dress! Pit definitely has a soft spot for Tae's beauty lol
Oh and of course, Pit was handsome at the event too, while looking all uncomfortable in front of the cameras. I was just laughing thinking of how it's usually the p'ek forcing the n'ek to hold him and stuff, but once in a while it's the other way around.
!!! I super love Pa and Tae duo, they are so loving lol and when Tae stood up for Pit, she and Pa were basically teaching Rawee's mom a lesson. LOVE that scene, and Kim rocked it with her attitude. :woot:

I'm quite pathetic, I can't stay mad at Tae. She may be rai, but after each incident and hurtful word from Pit, her tears remind me she loves him a lot. And I feel sorry for Rawee, but not as much as for Tae. It's not that Mint isn't playing the innocent well enough, it's just that she doesn't win my sympathy as much. Plus, I'm easily in love with a n'ek who isn't a doormat. :heart:

Tae has ILL intentions, she definitely wants to hurt Pit and make him break up with Rawee, but unlike the usual crazy n'rai, that's not all there is to her. She doesn't directly target the "other woman" (Rawee), she targets the guy (Pit), the one that she feels has wronged her (and sadly, hurting Rawee is a side effect), which is something that the regular n'rais never do. Not saying this different method is mature or justifies anything but come on, who here really wants Pit to end up with Rawee anyway lol

cecilia

Staff member
Cookie_King1970 said:
Pit drives Range Rover but no washing machine. Lol, I love Kim and Nadech but I'm just having a little issue with the director that the way they do don't make sense. They make Pete's character dislike Tae because she's rich but what about Ravee. isn't she's rich too? So matter which girl he chooses, he's still a gold-digger in people eyes. They make Tae's character too cruel to the point that she has no shame at all, just chase after Pete. I don't see any other men beside Don and Pete in here. As rich as Tae no other men love her. First of all, she has no boyfriend or a man friend to make praeke jealous. Guys,, I know you guys like to watch lakorn just like I am but I am not liking when they make nangeke has no self respect, no shame they make has no shame- her boobs were show to the world, she has no dignity because from left to right people look down on her. As for right now this girl has no pride- the way they make her chases after Pete like he's the only man in this world. YOU KIDDING ME!!! I'm sorry if I'm too offensive with nangeke's character but it just they make her intentions is too cruel to be nangeke.
My only explanation is that .. she makes herself shameless b/c she yearns for his attention. 

As for gold digger -- i feel the reason why Pit is with Ravee b/c he loves her genuinely for her kindness and support (despite how passive she is with her mother - b/c that's between mother/daughter).  On top of that, she doesn't insult him every time they meet like Tae did.  I feel if Tae doesn't act all mighty like that to him, he might have fallen  deep for her charm.  We'll just have to wait and see once they're married.

cecilia

Staff member
Kikichue1 said:
LOL Can I ask does anyone know the main ost's to the lakorn??
Title: Yoo Rak Yang Ngai หยุดรักยังไง
Artist: Zeal feat.? (have to find out who this girl is)
The OFFICIAL track is not out yet -- until then we'll have to settle with the lakorn sample.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thanks Ceci. I was also wondering who the female singer is; the song is very lovely and touching.