[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man, the credits were good, they got all the good scenes. I thought Deaw was going to pair with Jaja, turns out he's pairing with Air.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can someone explain what political issues resulted in NM2 being canceled? It was doing really well imo :( One of the better action lakorns.
Oh well, I am pleasantly surprised in terms of not having to wait another week for RP and will watch RP this weekend! Wheee.

Omg did ya'll catch the part in the opening when Mint splashed water on herself and slapped herself? This is gonna be so Adjdflsk;:(gdska when watching. I already feel bad watching Kratae's crying. T-T

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
if u wanna ask, ask at NM thread though, we dont know either 

it was a shock to see RP airing today

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Bieluvr I also wondering why 'that fans' called Kim fat. I think she is healthy. not so thin & not so fat . + appear in TV make us look bit big then usual.

Did anyone know where I can watch this lakorn w/ english subtitles. anyone who generous to do the hardsub in youtube 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wow the first epi ws great haha!! Looks intense between Mint, damn the girl slap herself in the opening scenes. Oh well both Nadech and Kim looks great. Btw Kim is not fat she is so thin and in the right shape.anyways cant wait till epi 2 comes out!!!! ^_^

waverly

sarNie Egg
Yes, it was a total shocker to wake up and see this. I feel bad for NM, but I hope fans will not displace it on RP...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol doesn't hurt to ask since so many people were posting about it.

The intense characters and maybe the way they are dressed make Kimbarry look mature in here 555 After watching Kim being funny in PCKK it will be tough seeing her in drama scenes.
Dang, I hadn't expected n'rai to be such a bother in this one lol

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised at the sudden RP broadcast! Because it came faster than expected, i feel a happy but a bit uneasy too.OT: I wasn't following NM, but i do feel bad that the broadcast was abruptly stopped. If the government wanted to pull the lakorn off air so instantly, they should have reviewed its content before broadcasting. It isn't fair to its number one supporters: the viewers/fans. I'm hearing positive positive response for ep1 already, so despite the bad news, please continue to support n'Nadech, n'Kimmy, and RP.~~^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Jjinxxy!!! Miss you na. So much! One if my friends just posted on my FB concerning NM2. It was rhe channel's decision to stop airing it. Something is going on. ???????

Thanks for everyone's opinion on episode 1. I just saw the opening scene & it is stellar!!! OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! Yes, I'm spazzing. Alex is looking bad A. What a showcase of talent. Looking forward to watching after I'm done with my cleaning.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aw. That sucks for MM fans :( But i'm so ready for RP <3 Lets hope MM have better script next.
The 4HHKK girls is sexy they dont need to lose anything

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i'm glad to see this lakorn but i'm sad NM2 is cancel for "stupid political" reason, it's not even an ending