[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Last night, I was watching GRGR again and darn it I missed the beautiful and sexy Mint Nutwara so very much! Such a beautiful and classy nangrai!! She is definitely worth waiting for! I think I am going to be rooting for Mint/Nadech and Kim/Nadech. lol Will keep my eyes pilled for these two couples. lol 

_name

sarNie Egg
So I heard from Anonyblue1(the one who's gonna sub this lakorn) that its gonna air on January 12!!  :woot:  
Kimberry is coming closer and closer!!!!!! :dance1:

waverly

sarNie Egg
^Lol. Whoever styled Kim for that photo shoot needs some lessons. The hat looks out of place. Nonetheless, can't wait for this. I hope this lives up to the hype!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
The more I see kimbarry the hotter they look together....can't wait to see how the chemistry is....and watching Alex in a new role

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kim is really into fashion so I don't know why she would agree to wear the hat LOL I am no fashion expert but it doesn't take one to know 

I like Kim in casual clothing more. 

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Are you guys really sure that Rang Pratana is Going to air on Jan 12th because that is so awesome if they air on that day so i could watch the lakorn and i hope they have more rating so they might extend the lakorn i hope.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It's a weekend slot. They won't have time to extend it even if they want to.

Kim and Nadech will be filming at Kao Yai on Jan 7-9.. The closing party is tentatively scheduled for Jan 16th.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
filming Khao Yai that is the same place as khun samee kamalor tee ruk in Chiang Mai such a beautiful setting