[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, that is so funny, of course they would be working hard. Really, it'll end in march? That is totally awesome!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just to clarify, earlier this week, somebody (working at ch3) did say they are moving RP to weekday slot. But it will be in the next airing slot regardless of which day it air.

Yesterday, she sent an update they decided to move it back to weekend slot.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah! Thanks Ninja007! Weekend will be better so i could have 3 episode but it still killed me LOL i like to see all da episode at da smae time hehehe but it okay...FOR OUR KIMMY & NADECH LOL

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ninja, Can you translate the lyric of these songs?
cr: Kim' s fancluc IG
The 2 ost by For RP

You never see. You never hear. But tear 's dropping in my heart ...
+++
Getting bore to pretend I don't care. Pretend that I don't love you, every time we met. Tired to pretend my heart has no feeling for you...

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech was supposed to leave on 18th along with the Lays group, but he decided to stay for few more days to visit his family, not sure if he will be back on Sat or not, but i heard he will return on 29th

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
in Hawaii, as he said in an interview long time ago

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
synopsis for RP is out. I will translate it when I get home tonight.

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9550000154943

Pittaya: handsome, smart. At work, he is very smart. But his personality is quiet, like to hide his feeling. He doesn't know who is his real farther. His mom died when he was young. So he tries to prove his worthiness with his ability. Because he lacks of real parent, he had been looked down on when he was young. He feels that he is baggage for Nop (Nang'k dad).

Kratae: ** 3 lines bad charateristics here. .. Haha.** Well, at least, she is smart and full of trick. And she loves her family. :D

Airing date: Jan 12/13, 2013 (waiting for confirmation)
# of episodes: 14+/-

Meadow

sarNie Adult
3 more weeks until we get to watch this lakorn!

I am EXTREMELY EXCITED.

14 episodes too!!!! That's ALOT for a weekend airing date. Woo hoooooo!!!