[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
^ Wasn't Nadech speaking English to the fan in the clip above?

+++
On Jaja_primrata IG yesterday, she said she was filming RP. A fan asked if Kim was there. She answered "yes, little bear has been very tough. Been doing crying scene for the whole day."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just click on that video above that Sonyuk posted. lol.
Oh. Haha. I didn't watch it because I thought it was the same video as the one earlier. I couldn't here it clearly, but seems like he's a decent English speaker hehe.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL his English is still FOB >"< lmao but yet he's a decent English speaker, I know that he with Yaya speak English when they are together, during the CH3 calendar fan sign, they talked in English too.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech isn't fluent in English but his accent isn't bad at all. Him and Yaya mainly communicate in English so that could have help him a lot also.
You can hear him briefly in this clip also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fewC8CuOgvo

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't seen his writing enough to judge, but I think he got some decent English writing too LOL

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hahaha how cute and funny at the same time; lol; Yaya's expression when Nadech forked out the strawberry; o_O Lmao So funny!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Our Kimmy and Mark wishing Nadech a HBDAY! ^_^
Cr. as tagged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V15cLLEO0bM&feature=share&list=UUHR6zfjmsEn5D_aUJXiEAmQ

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
He ' s such a sweet guy. Her mom is also funny Aroi Mak. I like this kind of cake, I bought it for my sister on her birthday also. I wonder if the person who films this video, they can speak Thai. Nadech comes here, I will take a bus to go to see you hahaha. There are a good strawberries in Qubec. I never see any Thai stars in person yet,I want to know how is that feeling. I saw 2 people who do a talk show on TV in person but I 'm not excited at all , I just see and pass like nothing really happen.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
he sound so cute..they are cute together..very nice to hear the account of the meeting...haha....hell sometime I sound Fobby and I been speaking english all my life...but the cross between languages make me sound Fobby in both languages sometime...can't say certain words in both lang. -.-