[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
u didn't need to add the last line, of course it's not everyone's opinion LOL

Nadech is in SF with Yaya for Lays trip, our mod Aikoden here actually met Yaya and she plans to meet Nadech as well

excited for her meeting with Nadech~

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Nadech is cute but Mark is hotter -- love Mark's babyface!

That's my opinion.
BUAHAHHAAHAHA! Why do I feel like agreeing with you 100%! LMFAO!!
---

I do hope this lakron wraps up soon! Missing Kim on screen already! :cry:

Caption was funny but Kim seems so happy her manager is feeding her despite everyone telling her to watch her weight. Lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Don't know if anybody had posted yet. They look so good together and they sure look alike. Looking forward to watch RP next month.

credit : as tagged.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Love the picture! They look fabulous!
Can't believe this is airing right before my school starts again, aw man.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
LOVE this pic so much!!!!! :heart:
They always have great eye chemistry LOL.

cr: as tagged.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thanks Ninja.
The short bts was quite suspenseful lol especially ending with Nadech looking up at the camera through that fog. Sudsapda, such a tease.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nadech is cute but Mark is hotter -- love Mark's babyface!

That's my opinion.
Really Meadow? Haha. Mark is older than Nadech, but I see Mark as a boy and Nadech as a man. I think Mark's got his boyish charms, but Nadech...he's something to this old~er lady here haha...he's got the handsome face and that manly bod. I guess I'm more attracted to exotic-looking men...like Mr. Kugimiya haha.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yup..... Mark is cuter in my opinion. I like his full asian look. Hahaa.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol based one some yadech fans who met Nadech yesterday, Nadech looks Caucasian in person, and can pass for non-Asian. He looks Asian on TV, in pics but in person he looks more White. It's been said from Thai fans, I think it was proven by yadech's US fans LOL

I love his look too, not much so white but not so Asian, exotic indeed

SonYukView4ever

When is this lakorn rumor to be on air again?
After NM2. Not too long from now!! :D

~~~

Lol, each to their own taste. Nadech to me is very funny, dorky and Isaan hilarious. He's really funny, a really down to earth personality. :D

Each to their own; no need to compare lol Love love love my Prince-charming; Mark Prin. Lmao. I like the way he is lol Just stay the way you are my man. Lol :D

SonYukView4ever

This is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute guys! Credits to Yadech's fans!!! Nadech is srsly so humble, cute and sweet in person. I love how he appreciates the fans internationally and in Thailand; Yaya is amazing with her English.

One day if they come to the midwest, I will go meet them; speak Thai&English to them. hehehe :) IF NOT; I will fly out to Thailand soon, in one these summers to meet them two along with Mark, Kim and Mint C! Hope I can find them all. Lol!! I feel excited just for the fans who get to meet them!! :woot: