[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aww Alex. His fans will miss him dearly if he ever dipped out on acting and only focus on BTS. Alex is very good with supporting or 2nd lead though. I never really watch him but for this one, I will check out his true talents and acting skills. Perhaps, he will make me want to punch him soooooooooooooooooo bad too that I love his character so much. LOL

Ninja, do translate. Any update is always better than none. :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks Ninja; will await the translation.

I'm rather neutral about Alex, he's cute and I think this rai role will make him shine. Of course I look forward to Pittaya and Soodapah most 555 I want angst and heartache and sweet scenes! I think Kim and Nadech will have sizzling chemistry based on the pictures. Too cute.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
The rai role will make him shine, just a different role for him and w/his babyface. Kim and nadech will be eletrick

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Have you guys heard of this proverb?

Proverb 26:4

I thought I'd share it with you all.
I like that as well. I don't comment b/c of the negativity but I come in and check on the latest news. Thanks

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Whenever I come to this thread, I always see fans conflict. Please stop it already and focus more on the topic of the lakorn.

Why can this thread be in peace like other threads such a YLC or Qi Poa? At least there, there are no war between fans.

Please respect other opinions. We can't make them love actors/actresses that they don't like.
Learn to accept it.

If they make a negative comment just ignore it.

I know sometimes you can't help it, but the best way is just ignore it.

For me, I respect all the actresses and their works. I don't judge them base on their apparences or beauty.
I don't dislike them just because they are pairing with a co-star that other don't like them to pair up.

I judge them base on their acting skills.

Please focus more on the topic of this thread.
Peace to you all and be nice to each other.
Very well said. I couldn't say it better. Thank you

On the topic, I have a feeling that Alex will be stealing the spotlight. He is a great actor (and the most experience). This will be first time he 's being rai, right?

The only things against him is his baby face and his built. Otherwise, he could become Pra'k. He has the look. Heard that men can grow until they hit 25. Hope he grow taller. He is 175cm, not short. But girls are getting tall these days (especially with their heels). At least, I want to see him as a 2nd pair going forward. Not support please.
Alex is a good actor. He was a pra'ek before in Sapai Mai Rai Sakdina with Pat N. (funny lakorn). I don't want Alex to play rai, I want him to be pra'ek.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i think it's good for actors to span their horizon and try out new and different role...like chomp and ploy...it nice to see them challenge their ability

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ok, here is what Kim said about RP.

Kratae character is bratty and self-center. Her dad adopted Pra'k into the family. When they grew up together, they have good feeling for each other. But later, Pra'k doesn't want to fall in love with Nang'k because he feels it's inappropriate to love someone in the same household. So he moved out to live alone. And he had a relationship with Mint N.

After Kratae found out, she got really mad and tried to break them up.

Something happened. Nang'k changes to be a good person. And Mint N becomes rai instead.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The storyline sounds similar to Cherry&Aum's old lakorn "Dao Luang Fah". Cherry played as the spoiled bratty nang'ek in there and Aum was the good guy pra'ek. Cherry later changed to be a good person too.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
If Alex is going to shine, he would have shine already. He has play a lot of support and some pra'ek role. Maybe, his character will be interesting but I don't think it would get him anywhere. He's almost 25. He's a good actor though but his face playing a playboy is a joke.

Nadech is a responsible guy. He works what he queue for. They already queue his schedules and the production agreed with it. They already negotiated stuff. So, how is that he is being irresponsible? I don't see him running away from the set to do a event. Everything he does is according to his schedules. I remember Kim was doing an event while she was queue for filming, I remember Khun Da commenting don't forget to go film.

I guess, people assumed there is no filming when Nadech is not there because he's that important. He stop the whole production? HAHA I'll take that as a compliment. This lady just post a picture of Nadech and her saying she hasn't seen him. He's been away for almost 2 weeks now.

I don't know how production film 80% if they're only waiting for Nadech.

Maybe, Nadech should just be home school or drop out a years or two like other dara. LOL

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Ae Supachai gives out an interview regarding Nadech

http://sugar-daily.com/is-ae-supachai-breaking-off-nadech-kugimiyas-work/

He lays Nadech's education on top

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
. I remember Kim was doing an event while she was queue for filming, I remember Khun Da commenting don't forget to go film.
I want to see that comment.

Since beginning of filming PCKK, Kim stopped going to event. Instead of going to cash-making event, she went to take acting classes with Nadech. I follow Kim schedule. Except for ch3 event and IG, Kim basically disappeared after March. She took her acting carreer very seriously and give it highest priority. After she finish filming PCKK, the first few week was filming TV show and magazine shot. Kim only start going to event after that.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, RP seems so interesting now, after people say things about Alex and reading more of the storyline, I really want to watch it now, Can't wait for it to come out.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The point is that since the lakorn has moved along this much and will be aired in a month, I think it's safe to assume that no one is neglecting their responsibilities, and I don't know where the source of those comments are from. I personally thought that the member who posted that comment was referring to Kim and Alex shining, not because Nadech is unimportant in this lakorn or is not doing his job, but rather simply because the n'ek in this lakorn is atypical and p'ek is actually the nice guy so there were assumptions that n'ek's side of the story/her feelings/her character development will be more...sensational (?).

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Happy birthday to Nadech!!!
I wish you the best of all the things that can happen in this world. I hope that you can keep your down to earth personality for the rest of your life. I like you not because you are Nadech,Thailand superstar,your good look but it' s more because you are a gentle guy for everyone and a good son for your parents and a good actor. Je te souhaite une joyeuse anniversaire. J' espère que tes 21 ans soit remplir que du bonheur et que du succès. Je serais toujours à tes côtés et te supporter dans tous tes projets. Et surtout, profites-toi de ta vie et garder tes magnifiques sourires dans toutes les situations qui se présente dans ta vie. Tu serais toujours mon prince charmant. I ' m little bit fast, I should wait till the 17 th december but anyway I write it already.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I will say this again. Nadech is NOT a slacker. Here is a picture of him, coming home at 2am. And there were many occasions (from other people 's twitt and his mom IG) that he went to work at 4am or 6am. He works really hard and still manage to give it all. He is very passionate with his work.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
The point is that since the lakorn has moved along this much and will be aired in a month, I think it's safe to assume that no one is neglecting their responsibilities, and I don't know where the source of those comments are from. I personally thought that the member who posted that comment was referring to Kim and Alex shining, not because Nadech is unimportant in this lakorn or is not doing his job, but rather simply because the n'ek in this lakorn is atypical and p'ek is actually the nice guy so there were assumptions that n'ek's side of the story/her feelings/her character development will be more...sensational (?).
LOL well, another reason why Kim and Alex will steal the spotlight is cuz "the P'ek was never present during the filming" as someone claimed LOL and something like the lakorn many have 14 eps cuz, the P'ek is away a lot. However, it comes to the point that, his manager is greedy, tries to get him many events, while Ae claims he lays Nadech's education as top priority LOL

Anyways, I wish Nadech could get this filming over, and I hope he could focus on his school.
Nadech in Huggable photoshoot as the no.1 winner

It's fake ear piecering btw in case if someone wonder
cr: as tagged

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
yeah ka, Nadech looks good in the photoshoot, even though the cover is just gay! LOL his thick eyebrows are attractive, one of his best features