[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
KIM LOOKS BEAUTIFUL HERE. GO KIMMY! WOO HOOOOO!! :ghehe:
cr: as tagged.
Kim looks soooo thin and small here! I think she's on diet again for her next lakorn with the handsome Mark! Lol! I cannot wait to see her next lakorn to start filming! Kim su su! Love you very much! :dance1: :dance1:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
she beautiul just the way she is...no need to diet....maybe that y she looks tired....Thai ppl r so obsess with being underweight -.-

If anything Marky boy needs to work out harder and look like a man for Kim

SonYukView4ever

yea Asians in general are obsessed with thinness or weight in general. Kim is happy with her weight but the pressure came from not herself but producers/directors!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not just that but viewers as well. I liked her in TH. She had a nice body, not that she does not have it now but she looked healthy and best in TH.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
never said it was from her....I'm not a huge fan of her but my post has no hidden meaning that is "subtle" trying to imply anything.....i'm well aware of the pressure from the industry and thai ppl...that y I said so in the post that Thai ppl r obsess w/it...Mint C. n Yaya was told to lose weight -.- those boys need to work it and man up

race1me

sarNie Egg
The argument/misunderstanding issue here is not that Nadech is a hot commodity, his manager is greedy or the fact that he is too busy with school and other events. What is getting all of Nadech's fans and other followers of this thread (excluding Kim's core fans) riled up is the fact that he is being accused and/or it is being insinuated that he does not put his whole effort in this lakorn and/or he doesn't care enough for it to make more appearances in the BTS and taping!
Just because he is busy with other things does not make him neglectful of this lakorn more than any of his other works. Instead he should be applauded at the fact that he can balance out everything to most everyone's satisfaction. Who are we to say that he "hardly ever show up for filming"? Are we there at the set to make this claim? Does he need to advertise himself like other daras in instagram for every little moves he make to prove that he is "filming enough"?
The statement alone "not filming enough", "will be overshadowed", etc. is preposterous and is the reason why most are up in arms to defend this ridiculous claim!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Is there a difference in the duration of a lakorn between weekdays and weekends? I know some lakorns have 20+ episodes because each episode is only 1 hr, while some lakorns with 13-18 episodes are 1.5 hrs. Why is that?
Was this answered for you phatman? I'll answer it.

Some lakorns that you're probably talking about are the evening lakorns. Those that air everyday, and are usually an hour long.

Prime time lakorns are the ones that are about an hour and a half long each ep. They only air on specific days, either the Mon-Tues, Wed-Thurs, or Fri-Sat-Sun slot.

And in that picture of Kim, she does look tired. And I'm for sure it's for a magazine shoot since it does say 'shooting "candy"' She needs to rest up, been working too much lately.

edit: Chillax, just because you don't see anyone bts and such doesn't mean they aren't working. chill chill.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Gotcha, I think fans r just being overly sensitive with all the things happening here... and maybe things here need to be rebooted and just "agree to disagree" and enjoy them for their work and support them...i envy them for being able to work/school like they do. I use to do 40hrs and school and it's veeeeeeeeeery tiring...but I get the weekend off...they don't....

I'm just looking forward to watching it and dicussing the "lakorn"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Was this answered for you phatman? I'll answer it.

Some lakorns that you're probably talking about are the evening lakorns. Those that air everyday, and are usually an hour long.

Prime time lakorns are the ones that are about an hour and a half long each ep. They only air on specific days, either the Mon-Tues, Wed-Thurs, or Fri-Sat-Sun slot.

And in that picture of Kim, she does look tired. And I'm for sure it's for a magazine shoot since it does say 'shooting "candy"' She needs to rest up, been working too much lately.
Thank you for your considerate answer. Haha. I thought about asking again, but I felt it would've been no use. Haha.
I see...I usually watch a lakorn, but don't pay attention to what type of lakorn it is whether it's prime-time/evening/something else. So, this will be a prime-time lakorn then right? Cool.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gotcha, I think fans r just being overly sensitive with all the things happening here... and maybe things here need to be rebooted and just "agree to disagree" and enjoy them for their work and support them...i envy them for being able to work/school like they do. I use to do 40hrs and school and it's veeeeeeeeeery tiring...but I get the weekend off...they don't....
On top of that, it sucks more that they have to juggle with family, friends, fans, nonfans, and probably other issues like every other human beings to deal with.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
how is that overly sensitive if we here defend Nadech of what he is being falsely accused of? I bet you Nadech's fans don't give a damn on people who say he is short, immature or thoughtless and less handsome than someone, as much as other fans who always get offended when their favorites are commented not looking good

but the point is, I want to point the fact about "talk down" of Nadech being irresponsible cuz "not filming enough" "never present during filming" "hardly filming" like some have claimed here. We don't see his pics, doesn't mean he isn't filming. So what if he is away? As long as he fulfills his job, is that good?

It's what get us fed up here. Cuz we all know Nadech is a busy guy, he has filming, school, events and so many stuff going on. Like race1me said, we should understand him more than talking about someone else taking his spotlight

SonYukView4ever

she beautiul just the way she is...no need to diet....maybe that y she looks tired....Thai ppl r so obsess with being underweight -.-

If anything Marky boy needs to work out harder and look like a man for Kim
LMFAO! Not just Mark, LOL, the other more "petite" pra'eks should work out for nang'eks as well. Lmfao!!!

I love Kim the way she is! Who knows being an actress must be so "perfect"???? lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thank you for your considerate answer. Haha. I thought about asking again, but I felt it would've been no use. Haha.
I see...I usually watch a lakorn, but don't pay attention to what type of lakorn it is whether it's prime-time/evening/something else. So, this will be a prime-time lakorn then right? Cool.
LOL, that's why I answered it for you. ;) B)

And yes, most likely this lakorn will be a prime time lakorn, since Nadech & Kim are both prime time actors.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I also mention "THOSE BOYS" need to man up...they need to stop demanding n'k to lose weight Mint C, yaya, mai losing more weight for her movie -.- crazy...that remind me of Alex singing Bruno mars "just the way you are" when asked about his fav. song he would sing to a girl

I guess it comes with being an actor but I hope the pressure become less and less cuz being underweight isn't healthy...US is the same issue but I think thai people are worse....I see more US actors fighting against the weight thing

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL oh pleasssssssse, they mainly joke around, what right do they have to demand their N'eks to lose weight if it isn't the producers who demand the N'eks to lose weight?

LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
how is that overly sensitive if we here defend Nadech of what he is being falsely accused of? I bet you Nadech's fans don't give a damn on people who say he is short, immature or thoughtless and less handsome than someone, as much as other fans who always get offended when their favorites are commented not looking
And I am thankful. Nadech fans are not stooping to their level. It is not that I don't give a damn. They can think of whatever they want about Nadech physical appearance, his eyebrows, etc. I too even talk smack about his thick eyebrows lol some people find it attractive, annoying, ugly, or don't give a care. And thank goodness I haven't been accused of being a Nadech hater.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they don't have the right but they do anyways.....it part of being a celebrity....Jennifer Lawrence recently said in an interview that she is "consider" obese in hollywood standard...in thai industry the standard is no diff., the audience as well saying a certain actor is "getting" fat and I don't see any fat, looks normal to me...producer does say so, they want them to look good, I understand it but sometime it's a little overboard...I've watch BTS I forget the n'k name but they were saying she getting "fat" and she said that she just eat fruits as snack. Willy was forbid from eatting pork? in his lakorn w/Tao S. cuz they didn't want any type of bulge....being tone and healthy is good....i wish them all the best health

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
K&K, nobody say Nadech is irresponsible. You are the first person to use that word.. Haha.

All of the sudden, Nadech 's non-exist fan show up to defend him. Great!!! And defend him for what? From the fact, he is away a lot lately?

What is wrong with Nadech being away? As long as, it's not delay. It doesn't make any different if he is away or not. At least, he is having a well deserved working vacation. He'd been working too hard.

+++
No, fun. They don't call you hater. They are secretly taking note of your comment... Lol

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL

Nadech 's non-exist fan. Do u mean silent fans or what? or u mean Nadech's fans don't exist? :rolleyes:

Nadech's fans defend him of what, they know. I guess we can't make others' fans understand our motive anyways, becuz it's like talking to a stone lol