[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
nope not a hardcore fan.....I'll keep on hating then ^.^ hope I don't get reported for all this HATE i'm spilling out hhahaha

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
I'm quite satified with the amount and the pace of the BTS of this lakorn released. It's not overly aboundant like his last lakorn. P'da knows how to tease properly.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
HATER* is use so loosely....just cuz it not positive comments and some1 not a fan doesn't mean they are a hater...I'm not a fan of Margie, but I don't hate her...I don't really watch her lakorn but I'll give her a try. I don't think she pretty either. I was started to sorta like her in her recent lakorn Ruk Boon.
Your username is the PERFECT definition of a HATER. :lmao3:

GOODNIGHT! LMAO!!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yes, I go around "Hating" on all and everything that doesn't agree w/with me......FUn FUN... I love how it on topic of discussing lakorn...no wonder this thread has so many pages! Whao....can't keep up hahaha.....Thanks for the translation that INVU ( I ENVY YOU) *ENVY* meaning hate....hahaha that damn dictionary need to be revise cuz it doesn't translate to hate for me when I look under envy ^.^ hell for the longest time I thought it was because of a Manga I read...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Why is that a talk down? It's a fact. Nadech was away a lot. He went for magazine twice (Omar and Bali). And then Japan trip. And now US trip. It's not his fault. It's his greedy manager. Even Paa Jeaw complained on twitter that they made Nadech work too much. Even on his day off, that manager dragged Nadech with him to help promote his talk show.

Not to mention that Nadech has class on Tuesday and Wed. So he wasn't filming whole day. He wake up very early like 4am and work a lot.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
It's so childish for this kind of behavior on AF, calling someone hater just cuz she or he doesn't like your favorite's look, and i.n.v.u. just merely said Kim looks tired. AF doesn't allow personal attack btw, so if you still carry this behavior, don't wonder u get warned later on.

Look at this thread, i feel a bit pity, only some blind fans here to praise their favorites and these fans discourage other fans to come to give criticism.

Nadech is away a lot doesn't mean he barely films. Plus I got what that one said when she said about "talk down" cuz it's probably the intention not the FACT

like if someone says Kim looks tired, Kim's no.1 fan would call her HATER

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
Why is that a talk down? It's a fact. Nadech was away a lot. He went for magazine twice (Omar and Bali). And then Japan trip. And now US trip. It's not his fault. It's his greedy manager. Even Paa Jeaw complained on twitter that they made Nadech work too much. Even on his day off, that manager dragged Nadech with him to help promote his talk show.

Not to mention that Nadech has class on Tuesday and Wed. So he wasn't filming whole day. He wake up very early like 4am and work a lot.
Of course it's a talk down and as well as false accusation, cuz that person saying ‘pra'ek was never really present during filming' and ’Nadech was hardly in here for filming‘ which would result in as she wishes Nadech got overshadowed by other cast. Yeah, he is busy and has many other works including Koogum. But it's not like other cast and staff only fucus on this lakorn either. And it doesn't mean that Nadech doesn't fulfill his job for this lakorn like some people here intended to imply.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

Amen! The real speaker spoke up!! Some people do not pay attention to facts verses foul mouths. Glad to have someone like you on the thread Ninja otherwise foul mouths will spread like diarrhea.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
why isn't it a talk down when some people here say something like "Kim and Alex will steal the spotlight cuz the P'ek never present during filming" ?

and they act as if Nadech is lazy or irresponsible for his job. As it was said, the filming is almost done, only some scenes left, which means Nadech finished his parts or the important scenes

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree Kim does look tired in the previous picture and I don't like her hairstyle, or what she is wearing. Anyways, glad their almost done filming so the cast can rest and we can watch lol.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Nadech is a busy bee, gotta work hard while your young so you don't have to when you old....fact is Nadech is a busy man....good for him I "envy" him for his energy to do work and school. I pass out on the sofa each day from both and I know I don't work as hard as he does.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Of course it's a talk down and as well as false accusation, cuz that person saying ‘pra'ek was never really present during filming' and ’Nadech was hardly in here for filming‘ which would leads as she wishes Nadech got overshadowed by other cast. Yeah, he is busy and has many other works including Koogum. But it's not like other cast and staff only fucus on this lakorn either. And it doesn't mean he doesn't fulfill his job for this lakorn like some people here intended to imply.
Right, with RP and a movie, his manager still manage to jam pack his schedule with event. Point taken. It wasn't school that keep him busy. It's his manager.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
well at least he goes to school, that cuz he values his education unlike other daras who don't go to school and can film lakorns 7 days a week or two lakorns at once. And it's not like he dropped out and came back to school, he has been continuously pursing his education, and his passion in filming.

He has events cuz he is a making money machine and and people just love to have him at events which they gotta book 3 months ahead. The manager loves him cuz he is hot atm

POINT TAKEN

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
It appears to me that it's a combination of both..What do I know anyways..?..well I'm looking foward to this lakorn with Nadech w/ a new n'k and Kim in a new role that different from everything she did. I'm looking fwd to Alex performance (w/his baby face (cutie pie), I think/hope his acting will overshadow that). Nadech is bigger than him so I don't see Alex as a threat to p'k cuz he can kick his A$$...Kim look like she can kick his A$$

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is NOT just a Nadech/Kim thread. This is an open forum that allows any discussion related to the topic thread. Meadow stop accusing people of hating just because one doesn't seem to agree with how you view about Kim. You can defend or just simply state you disagree. After all beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You are taking it too far. This has been ongoing for a while now and it needs to stop.

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
Right, with RP and a movie, his manager still manage to jam pack his schedule with event. Point taken. It wasn't school that keep him busy. It's his manager.
yeah , his manager is greedy so what? And I have seem many other celes doing events while filming two lakorn at once as well
It's just about negotiating and coordinating around dara's schedual with producers and event organisers.

What's your point? All your saying can't prove Nadech didn't do his job for this lakorn

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
LOL at the comment "foul mouth" Let's not say about who got the foul mouth becuz no one here has pointed out who got the foul mouth

and who is the real person? Don't act someone is relevant just becuz she or he complies with your opinion. LMAO at foul mouth.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This is NOT just a Nadech/Kim thread. This is an open forum that allows any discussion related to the topic thread. Meadow stop accusing people of hating just because one doesn't seem to agree with how you view about Kim. You can defend or just simply state you disagree. After all beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You are taking it too far. This has been ongoing for a while now and it needs to stop.

I quote Fun. Ditto! This needs to stop!