[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
GRGR wasn't originally with 21 eps, I believe the thing is that during GRGR was airing, it was cut back to 1 hour per ep, instead of 1h30 per ep since CH3 covered the news on the flood that happened last year in Thailand

this lakorn will be the most 15 eps or 18, cuz 21 is just too draggy, considering 1h30 per ep

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Well, this lakorn is gonna air on the weekends, 3 times a week -- so it would be good if it had 21 episodes.

I'm assuming P'Da won't make this lakorn end fast too because it's a Nadech lakorn and he's pretty popular right now.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
most of lakorns airing on weekend slot, have between 12 eps to 15 eps at the most, sometimes 18 eps, but it's already considered draggy. Nadech being popular doesn't have anything to do the duration of the lakorn AND how they edit it

Ends too fast or not depends on how they edit the filming, they may cut scenes and add some to the lakorn, but the most important thing is how they deliver the lakorn without it being draggy, or rushing. And it has nothing to do with Nadech being popular

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is there a difference in the duration of a lakorn between weekdays and weekends? I know some lakorns have 20+ episodes because each episode is only 1 hr, while some lakorns with 13-18 episodes are 1.5 hrs. Why is that?

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Nadech's popularity DOES have something to do with it.

Anne and Ken's popularity made P'da extend "Soot Saneha" up to to 16 episodes on a weekday schedule.

We'll just have to wait and see. But for now, enough said.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
1 size doesn't fit all and nadech popularity is no way in the same league as ann & ken....they are not ch7, dragging out lakorn...i always lose interest just pass the middle.....haven't finish a lakorn in a long time...I always revert to watching lakorn in the 90's-early 2000s

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
...I always revert to watching lakorn in the 90's-early 2000s
Lol this I can relate! 90s and early 2000s are the best!!

---------------------

Since Nadech was hardly in here for filming I don't know if this lakorn could be longer than 14 episodes. However if it does get extended, all the props for Kim, Nadech, Alex and Mint to shine!!!! :numchuck:

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol it's just silly to apply a situation to a very different situation. Why dragging in Anne and Ken? I don't think one's popularity could have anything to do with anything about extending a lakorn, if the lakorn is good and receiving high ratings, they may film more eps. Like with Raeng Ngao, it was extended to 20 eps, I believe? becuz the lakorn was such a hit!

If saying, one's popularity has something to do with extending lakorns, then when Kim and Mark's lakorn was airing, wasn't it a talk of the town too? Why not extending it? LOL it depends

On the other hands, even if Tik in a lakorn and that lakorn doesn't do well, I don't think any producer would ever want to extend a lakorn that doesn't do well

How come u guys know Nadech barely films? Cuz there is no pics, doesn't mean he barely films. Plus the dude is really busy, school, events, and stuff, can't fit them all in. U guys may as well wish the producer to have had cast another P'ek LOOOOOL

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
that hair style doesn't suit her, and she looks tired as well. She actually doesn't look good. This probably for a magazine

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
I love how this thread has some really hardcore fans and that always support their favorites by praising but not constructively criticize. That's why we only see a few people in here, others would just wanna lurk and laugh at some places

LOL i know it damn well, right? Hi to the lurkers HERE LMAO

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Stop spamming or I'll report you.

But thanks again for making this thread move up faster though. LMAO. :tease:

Haters to the left!

nadechfever

sarNie Egg
Since Nadech was hardly in here for filming I don't know if this lakorn could be longer than 14 episodes.
Why you always assume Nadech is not filming? It's so ridiculous. This lakorn has been filming since May sunday to Wedn almost every week. And Nadech's schedual has showed he has been filming this lakorn. And who if not Nadech is in the BTS vids and pics released so far? Ghost??Or Stand-in??some one are so blinded or just pretend to be in order to talk down Nadech.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
just cuz he currently not filming doesn't mean anything....they film the scene all over the place, sometime ending is done before filming the rest of the lakorn. A lakorn consist on a CAST not just the pra-nang, the pra-nang is the majority of the lakorn but not all....

HATER* is use so loosely....just cuz it not positive comments and some1 not a fan doesn't mean they are a hater...I'm not a fan of Margie, but I don't hate her...I don't really watch her lakorn but I'll give her a try. I don't think she pretty either. I was started to sorta like her in her recent lakorn Ruk Boon.

I must be a hater then because I think KIM does look tired in the pix, though I like her hair and she looks cute....I'm a fan of Rainie but her JELLY FISH HAIRSTYLE she had for 1 of her album was FUGLY!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I love how this thread has some really hardcore fans and that always support their favorites by praising but not constructively criticize. That's why we only see a few people in here, others would just wanna lurk and laugh at some places

LOL i know it damn well, right? Hi to the lurkers HERE LMAO
If you're not a hardcore fan then why are you in here? That doesn't make any sense AT ALL.

This is a Kim & Nadech thread -- did you even realize that before coming in here?!? DUH.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
just cuz he currently not filming doesn't mean anything....they film the scene all over the place, sometime ending is done before filming the rest of the lakorn. A lakorn consist on a CAST not just the pra-nang, the pra-nang is the majority of the lakorn but not all....

HATER* is use so loosely

I must be a hater then because I think KIM does look tired in the pix, though I like her hair and she looks cute....
Yeah, you ARE a hater. LMAO.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol as I said, just cuz there is no pics, doesn't mean Nadech is not filming, I dont even know if they know Nadech's schedules to even assume he is barely filming LOOOOOL or cuz he is spending his time in the States here? FYI, he came here for work (as a presenter for Lays), it's not like he even takes out his time to visit USA, it was planned and got paid for the trip

but as I also said, Nadech is not a free dude, he is busy, u may think he doesn't have many lakorns to film, but he's still busy. As Ae came out and said he only allow Nadech to film 2 lakorns a year, cuz Nadech is graduating soon.
here the article http://sugar-daily.com/limit-nadech-kugimiyas-lakorn-to-2-a-year/

LOL I must be either a hardcore of Kim and Nadech to come here? ROFL i.n.v.u. are u a hardcore of Kim or Nadech? LOL I don't think so huh? lol this thread doesn't allow only viewers to come but only hardcore? LMAO such a stupid rule ROFL