[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yaya, look cute there with Kim as well. I can't wait for this to air though, can't wait to see Nadech and Kim.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I missed a lot. Too lazy to catch up
where have u been??? i was just wondering where r u early today & here u r making a commit...we sure did miss u...welcome back...

Anyways Kimmy look pretty...did she really cut her hairs...it seem shorter???

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya looked cute, yesterday, Kim tries to look like Anne LOL, I don't find them really look alike -shrugs-

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Kim looks pretty cute here.
I guest that I need to put the name the person who take the pictures
cr: K.หวานเย็น น้ำแข็งใส

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim looks so gorgeoussssss!! She looks so much like Anne now. Awwwww..... too cute. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, I agree with you, many other people look really bad in yellow, but Kim looks good in it, only few people can pull it off like how Kim did. the color just suits her. Her eyes are so beautiful as well. Can't wait to see the scene that someone posted up a few pages back, Kim staring at Nadech with adoring eyes.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I think Kim has high cholesterol issue. She black out a lot because she probably try to stop eating.

Kim looks pretty good in yellow.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch Mint N. and Nadech play as lovers.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I think Kim has high cholesterol issue. She black out a lot because she probably try to stop eating
Kim has slightly high cholesterol. So she is restricting her diet. she black out a lot because She also has unusual small red blood cell. In addition to allergy to dust -> watery eyes.
Allergy to metal -> skin rash when she were jewelry.
and her ankle has abnormal bone. -> her feet hurts after she wears high heel for a long time.