[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'M GONNA FAINT..... can't believe that NADECH IS CRYING!!! LOVE it when he cries!
cr: da_hathairat
WOW! Nadech look so hot while crying hehehe and he hugging Kim while crying! This must be a break up scene lol JS JS

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the pictures!
DUDE! This is going to be more intense than I expected, I mean, we rarely see p'ek crying! Augh the agony of it, especially because Nadech's character is a pretty good guy chai mai?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Looks intense..can't wait to c it...I don't think kim look similar to ann...ann got long face ..while kim more round... when I saw ken n beseech I was like they look similar. .. ken n kim would b a good pair

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Well Kim and Anne look like twins to me and their fans think so too. And kim's face is long too, they just have a different nose.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint dress is gorgeous! She look good in it as well! Thanks for sharing

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Well Kim and Anne look like twins to me and their fans think so too. And kim's face is long too, they just have a different nose.

To each their own, I don't think they do and you do...no biggie...diff. ppl diff. opinion...doesn't matter if it's fan think so or not...we r all just ppl w/different opinion, we can't all have the same opinion it be quite boring

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yup, we definitely do have different opinions and I'm sticking with mine.

And it's not just me that thinks that they look alike, their fans also think the same thing.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The only Thai celebs that I like in the industry -- along with Mark & Anne T.

Kim seems like she's having a great year for her acting career -- she worked with Anne T., P'Aew and Mark (again and in the future), now she's working with Nadech, P'Da, & Paajaew and she also got the chance to hang out with Ken T. while he visited the set of RP! Kim is surrounded by professional superstars all day everyday! :)