[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
LMFAO! At Nadech and Alex in those pictures. He look handsome when he is concentrated in playing the piano. His lips look orange and than red lol.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kimbarry so much they are to cute though nothing will ever be compared to Yadech but yeah Kimbarry is cute can't wait Yes January..
If you got nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all. You already started drama in the TRRR thread.

U are an anti-Kim fan because whoever she is paired up with, you seem to always have something negative to say. Nobody belongs to anybody because it's their job to be professional actors and act with other different people.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hehehe we have go up like 2-1 pages!!! Yepie for us!

Kimmy look gorgeous with her purple dress...she look stunning!! Nadech look HOT!

Look like Nadech have replace Mark for Alex....JS JS

Sweet_09

TLKT FB. "today, Nadech did something bad to Kim. She got to run over to tell PaaJeaw. If you want to see what Nadech did, don't miss TLKT"
I'm looking forward to see this clip... Wat did Nadech say to Kim this time? Can't wait!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I love my Kimmy. She is just gorgeous in this lakorn. I can't wait to see it.
I wish that January were already here because I want to see Kim again. I miss her already.
PCKK was too short for me.

lan26

sarNie Egg
It's true that PCKK is too short >_< only 12 eps of course not enough to us.
Kim's wear in RR seems better than PCKK.
Kim is so beautiful and suitable to rich ladies' dress.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't thinks she? being anti-Kim....she just a bigger yadech fan....it like you saying Mint cute but she doesn't look as good with Mark as Kim does. and vice versa...I don't see her trashing KIM, but just having a preference in the pairing...an opinion.....I can accept that if you said it....KobNum is my fav pairing but I loved her w/andrew as well..I'm a fan of the actors more than the "Pairing"...."to each, their own"

I think Nadech and Kim looks adorable together, I find him manly (face) for her. As for chemistry we just have to wait to see how it goes....I think it's a lil wierd for Alex since he has such a babyface...(Must I Clearify myself that I am not being ANTI-Alex) r else some1 might think I was bashing....I <3 <3 her outfit in here and Yadech looking good and goofy as ever.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
OMG my heart just stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim and Nadech sweet scene pictures are soooooooooo sweet.
I just can't wait to see this lakorn.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
ooo hot scene making me smile lol anyway love kim outfit and she beautiful like alwayz. nadech and alex r funny and cute in the pic

Sweet_09

^guest tat one reason tat bring us all here LOL but I have many such as....

1. It's a Kim lakorn...also Nadech (no duh)
2. It from Lakorn Thai (hehehe)
3. Nadech's first different n'ek after 4hjhkk (teehee)
4. It's Kim first drama role
5. It's a HOT pair....well for me (lol)