80% filming Raeng Pratana
http://www.pantip.co.../A12881619.html

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo!!! Page 100!!! :cheer:

80% done fliming than tat mean 20% waiting to be see on screen hehehe

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
dang! Waiting for this drama impatiently ; The plot sounds so good already and from what I've seen from the trailer it looks promising !
I'm curious to see Nadech/Kim chemistry, Nadech is more mature looking and so is Kim so they'll probably make a good pairing; and Hurray We'll finally get to see him with another Lead girl

luckfe

sarNie Egg
And how do u know that? If u don't like NK acting together, then STOP coming in here.
Why you act like the entire world are yadech fans who only wanna nadech with yaya?
Ironically I'm Nadech's fan who are all for him having a new nang'ek.
I would have been much more active if some of the fans of nang'ek here are less annoying. As you are a Kim fan, do you like visiting a thread where irrelevant actress is constantly brougt into comparison and Kim being put down, saying she is not as pretty and mature as other actress even it's her lakorn thread? I have to agree with my friend some Kim's fans here don't have any courtesy talking about Nadech since day one cuz they feel insecure for their fav after going through all the pages of this thread.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Why you act like the entire world are yadech fans who only wanna nadech with yaya?
Ironically I'm Nadech's fan who are all for him having a new nang'ek.
I would have been much more active if some of the fans of nang'ek here are not that annoying. As you are a Kim fan, do you like visiting a thread where irrelevant actress is constantly brougt into comparison and Kim being put down, saying she is not as pretty and mature as other actress even it's her lakorn thread? I have to agree with my friend some Kim's fans here don't have any courtesy talking about Nadech since day one cuz they feel insecure for their fav after going through all the pages of this thread.
You're wrong -- I'm not just Kim's fan, I'm a fan of Kim AND MARK -- so I just don't like Kim individually. I'm not even a fan of Kim & Nadech yet because I never seen Nadech act with another nang'ek before -- LMAO! That's why I said he should branch out from Yaya, so I could determine if his acting career can survive without Yaya. So, you're basically the one misinterpreting everything in here. Mark even acted with 3 other nang'eks before teaming up with Kim.

So yeah, STOP causing unecessary drama in here. You never ever comment in here anyways, so you're just basically a silent reader that spies in here. And I never stated that yadech fans only want him with yaya. Get it right and get a life since you went through all the pages in this thread and never commented before.

You seem like a miserable negative person. We don't need that negative energy in here. And thanks for making this thread reach up to 100 pages now. LMAO.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
You seem like a miserable negative person. We don't need that negative energy in here. And thanks for making this thread reach up to 100 pages now. LMAO.
I'm sorry I don't really wanna add more dramas here but everyone is welcomed here, this is a thread for all those who appreciate Nadech/Kim whether they like them as a pairing or individually. I really don't like how heated up things are between Markim -> Mteam
and Kim fans -> Yadech ; like enough already of dramas! Let us all enjoy our bias(es) without all the quarreling; it's tiresome!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry I don't really wanna add more dramas here but everyone is welcomed here, this is a thread for all those who appreciate Nadech/Kim whether they like them as a pairing or individually. I really don't like how heated up things are between Markim -> Mteam
and Kim fans -> Yadech ; like enough already of dramas! Let us all enjoy our bias(es) without all the quarreling; it's tiresome!
I agree. I'm the one doing the most work in here because I'm usually one updating pics/news for this lakorn, and this chick comes out of the blue and starts trouble. Like where did that come from?! It seems like anything related to Kim's work is gonna be an easy target to get bashed on.

People should show more appreciation that I'm providing pics/updates but I guess not. And it's hard work/research looking for them too.

luckfe

sarNie Egg
No, I'm not just Kim's fan, I'm a fan of Kim AND MARK as a couple. I'm not even a fan of Kim & Nadech yet because I never seen Nadech act with another nang'ek before -- LMAO! That's why I said he should branch out from Yaya, so I could determine if his acting career can survive without Yaya. So, you're basically the one misinterpreting everything in here. Mark even acted with 3 other nang'eks before teaming up with Kim.

So yeah, STOP causing unecessary drama in here. You never ever comment in here anyways, so you're just basically a silent reader that spies in here. And I never said stated that yadech fans only want him with yaya. Get it right and get a life since you went through all the pages in this thread and never commented before.

You can praise your dearly Markim all you want in the thread they belong to. I don't have any problem with that. But this is a Nadech and Kim lakorn thread. Lol Ok You are a fan Kim and Mark, it still doesn't make it ok you constantly bring some unnecessary comparision, bashing and nitpicking Nadech in his lakorn thread. I'm a Nadech fan and not a Mark fan, I don't go to Mark's thread and compare these two. Lol You guys saying Nadech immature when you don't even know him much. 5555
And what Mark and Nadech having how many nang'ek has to do with the discussion??So random. Lol
I'm not causing any drama. I just expressing what stops me and some of Nadech fans from contributing to this thread.
And your personal insults towards me doesn't make your argument more valid. Lol

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I agree. I'm the one doing the most work in here because I'm usually one updating pics/news for this lakorn, and this chick comes out of the blue and starts trouble. Like where did that come from?! It seems like anything related to Kim's work is gonna be an easy target to get bashed on.

People should show more appreciation that I'm providing pics/updates but I guess not. And it's hard work/research looking for them too.
Thank you for your hard work for updating pics and news, and please keep it up. I don't post much on the forum because I enjoy reading the thread more. I am Thai and I don't like it either when some trouble maker go around and trying to ruin the thread.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah Meadow keep it up :cheer: just ignored all those bad commit...still cheering for NK... Love nadech + kim...a HUGE fan of them indiviually & when they pair up...just keep it up ob eat u doing...we thank u only and tat wat it matter... :kiss2:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

I'm sorry to hear that! I wasn't a Kim fan before because I've never really got to see any of her work but seeing her on Punya Chon Kon Krua totally changed my mind on her. She's such a fresh and cute actress! so Thank you for keeping us updated :)
With that being said, every actress gets her part of hate, it's sad but true.
Just look at Yaya, because a lot of people are bored of Yadech, she gets to be the target and hence gets a lot of Hate (just for being paired up with Nadech)

Now let's not make a big deal of it, @luckfe I'm sure Meadow meant not harm of this all it was a small criticism, no biggie

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry to hear that! I wasn't a Kim fan before because I've never really got to see any of her work but seeing her on Punya Chon Kon Krua totally changed my mind on her. She's such a fresh and cute actress! so Thank you for keeping us updated :)
With that being said, every actress gets her part of hate, it's sad but true.
Just look at Yaya, because a lot of people are bored of Yadech, she gets to be the target and hence gets a lot of Hate (just for being paired up with Nadech)

Now let's not make a big deal of it, @luckfe I'm sure Meadow meant not harm of this all it was a small criticism, no biggie
First of all, no need to apologize because I don't even know you. And, I never mentioned yadech in here, someone else did. And I didn't start anything with anybody. And luckfe wasn't targeting me, I was just responding to her/his comment. Like I said before, I'm not Kim's fan individually.

It's funny that some silent readers don't contribute anything in here, and they just come out of the blue and say negative things in here. So sad.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
First of all, I never mentioned yadech in here, someone else did. And I didn't start anything with anybody. And luckfe wasn't targeting me, I was just responding to her/him comment. Like I said before, I'm not Kim's fan individually.
Never said that you mentioned Yadech or anything like this, I said it as an example of how easy actress gets hated

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Never said that you mentioned Yadech or anything like this, I said it as an example of how easy actress gets hated
Whatever. Talk about something else because i don't wanna spam in here with unecessary issues that are not related to this lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ok, for the Mark over Nadech I apologize for saying Nadech seems to be more immature than Mark, wasn't tryin to start anything, so yea.. And seriously are we fighting over Nadech again, lets move on! Thanks Meadow for always keeping this thread going when it seems to be so dead. Promise once PCKK is over, I can come here to cheer on RP! 80% Done sooooooo excited

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ok, for the Mark over Nadech I apologize for saying Nadech seems to be more immature than Mark, wasn't tryin to start anything, so yea.. And seriously are we fighting over Nadech again, lets move on! Thanks Meadow for always keeping this thread going when it seems to be so dead. Promise once PCKK is over, I can come here to cheer on RP! 80% Done sooooooo excited
I'm sure you know why it's dead. lol.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow 80% done, I can't wait to see this. Hopefully it airs when I'm not too busy with school so I actually have time to watch it. I like the way they dress Kim in here she looks pretty. I bet they will have a lot of cute scene in here, judging from the teaser and pictures I've seen.

Thanks for the news.