[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

somp9

sarNie Adult
want to see if Nadech is shy or not when he acts love scene with Kimberly. We all know that he is shy with Yaya.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
so what is the matter when he's shy or not. An actor needs to act his character as if it were himself. If Nadech acted shy then he isn't professional =.= he needs to get over his real-self to act his character in the lakorn

and Kim and yaya are totally different people, there is no point to see how he acts with whom to compare. U can't compare a cat to a bird

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
so what is the matter when he's shy or not. An actor needs to act his character as if it were himself. If Nadech acted shy then he isn't professional =.= he needs to get over his real-self to act his character in the lakorn

and Kim and yaya are totally different people, there is no point to see how he acts with whom to compare. U can't compare a cat to a bird
Will say K&K!!! I couldn't agree in any other way!!!
:highfive: :highfive:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Pittaya character is suppose to have love-hate relationship toward Kratae. It's a different role for Nadech. It would be interesting how he bring out the character.

I have confident in both Nadech and Kim to bring out their characters.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Maybe somp9 just wanted to see if he acts differently, in a personal way, towards Kimberly and Yaya...I mean, I'm curious to see how his acting is with Kimberly too. Even though he's acted in so many lakorns with Yaya, if he's a bit shy doing sweet scenes with her, then maybe, just maybe, he has real feelings for her. Just wishful thinking on my part cuz they're so adorable together. Kimberly is already taken, so I'm hoping that since Yadech are both single, there's a chance for them. But I know that even though Nadech is shy or uncomfortable in real life acting around someone, he would always be a professional. IMO, he doesn't come off as someone letting personal feelings affect his work.

I don't think somp9 meant that statement in a professional way, but I'm just speculating.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
If to say "we shouldn't compare", it's definitely difficult not to compare Yaya-Nadech to Kim-Nadech, i know people want to see how Nadech acts with Kim, she is his first N'ek after Yaya, it's understandable. But we should compare it in a "professional way" not a personal way

I think it's kinda pointless, as many of u know Kim is taken, and let's just assume that Nadech has things for Yaya. There shouldn't be any comparison between the 2 pairings. I've watched bts vids so far, Nadech and Kim are like buddies, friends, sis-bro, co-workers, they are both comfortable around each other. It's such a good thing, cuz u probably want to work with the person who u dont like, right?

Fans tend to get into a personal way....... to analyze stuff. How many good lakorns that have the pa'rang there fall in love for real? This is a lakorn, Kim and Nadech are actors. That's all

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If to say "we shouldn't compare", it's definitely difficult not to compare Yaya-Nadech to Kim-Nadech, i know people want to see how Nadech acts with Kim, she is his first N'ek after Yaya, it's understandable. But we should compare it in a "professional way" not a personal way

I think it's kinda pointless, as many of u know Kim is taken, and let's just assume that Nadech has things for Yaya. There shouldn't be any comparison between the 2 pairings. I've watched bts vids so far, Nadech and Kim are like buddies, friends, sis-bro, co-workers, they are both comfortable around each other. It's such a good thing, cuz u probably want to work with the person who u dont like, right?

Fans tend to get into a personal way....... to analyze stuff. How many good lakorns that have the pa'rang there fall in love for real? This is a lakorn, Kim and Nadech are actors. That's all
Once agian i agree with u!!! Oh man this da 2nd time :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
All I have to say is just don't drag in another actress, just so we don't have any problems here :dance1:
I agree, it's not that big a deal, I can move on.

I forgot to post about the scene that Kim and Nadech had in DJA where people said they have chemistry even though they were supposed to be siblings...I saw that too, and that was one of the things I remembered out of that lakorn...I was thinking, "Should these two be looking at each other like that when they're supposed to be siblings?" LOL

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I agree, it's not that big a deal, I can move on.

I forgot to post about the scene that Kim and Nadech had in DJA where people said they have chemistry even though they were supposed to be siblings...I saw that too, and that was one of the things I remembered out of that lakorn...I was thinking, "Should these two be looking at each other like that when they're supposed to be siblings?" LOL
You mean the part where Nam returns and something Nadech is all bloody right? ^.^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You mean the part where Nam returns and something Nadech is all bloody right? ^.^
Yeah, I think after he gets beat up cuz of Jeed, that's her name in the drama, right? Anyways...I did notice the chemistry, but since they were playing siblings I just forgot about it LOL

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't want to cause any problem for anyone. My expression is the same as Ramond_obsessed. Just want to see how his acting is with kimberly.