[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In the latest SSBT, khun Da invited the reporters to Rang Prathana filming. According to TVpool:
In this scene, after Kratae 's dad went to hospital because he was shocked after hearing news that Kratae was having an utimate relationship with some guy (jaja said her sister was accused wrongfully). Kratae, her sister, her brother and Pittaya rushed to the hospital. Kratae was surrounded by the media wave, who wants to interview her about the incident. Pittaya tried to help Kratae escape from the media but failed. When they catch up, Pittaya protects Kratae. He announces to the press that he is the guy, who was having relationship with Kratae And he will married Kratae to take responsibility.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Da_hathairat IG: this picture must be zoomed. Too late to be startled. 555

(when I see the picture, I almost fell off my chair. Kim is too funny, getting caught red-handed eating cake.... Lol)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Cr: shampoo at spicy forum & Kimmy_Kimberley official fan page FB:

These pics show how COMFORTABLE and CLOSE Kim and Nadech are offscreen! So much chemistry and they seem like they're having so much fun being together.... LOVE IT! It's also sweet how they're leaning into/touching each other while laughing.

They have amazing strong chemistry on screen as well -- especially in the teaser!!!