[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
It depend on the people...some ppl are still "watching it" and some are just FRESH on their mind so it is hard to shed it.....they look cute and 2 years an ok timeline...but whatever...always give something a chance...

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OmG! Other than Ann, i wanna meet Kim too :)) Hahaha Kim looks like a G R E A T role model i could look up too :) But we'll see how she is ehehe. I'd love to see the true Kim someondayyy...like TODAY! Haha Im just hoping there isn't ever any bad news of Kim D;

fun

Expired Sarnie
from kim generation there are very few who can convey emotion through their eyes without trying (it is kind of forced when I see yaya do it but she has gorgeous eyes). those who can do it without seeming forced are taew and chalida along w kim.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
credit to anonyblue2001

Raeng Pradtanah (Nadech+Kimberly) Nadech Kugimiya as Pittaya or Pitt
Kimberly Voltemas as Soodapa or Krathae
Natwara Wongwatsana (Mint) as Rawee
Alex Randell as Poowadon
Brief summary:
Because she always thought that Pittaya is just someone her father adopted, therefore, Soodapa behave above him in everything and demand him as her heart pleased. Before she knows of her heart, she has fallen completely in love with him. But everything does not go accordingly as her heart desires because he has a lover who is perfect for him. He is too far for her to reach out to grab him to possess now. Therefore, her heart is in anguish. She must continue to tolerate with disappointment and wait for the power of desires to become true for once.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDtqu5xGhM&feature=player_embedded

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wait this is not a remake right? If it isn't, there is a lakorn very similar to this before. I just don't recall the pranangs. I think it might be a Ch7 lakorn about 8-15 years ago. Or if this is a remake, who was in the original. I just remember the nang ek being a bit bitchy. She was rich, I think pra ek was a loyal servant to the family or was adopted. My memory of this lakorn is very vague.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Wait this is not a remake right? If it isn't, there is a lakorn very similar to this before. I just don't recall the pranangs. I think it might be a Ch7 lakorn about 8-15 years ago. Or if this is a remake, who was in the original. I just remember the nang ek being a bit bitchy. She was rich, I think pra ek was a loyal servant to the family or was adopted. My memory of this lakorn is very vague.
Was is Aump P. Lakorn? I remember a storyline like that....P'k was a servant and he was force to marry n'k...he was mad @ her because of it ( he had a g/f and later on she became a B****)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^do u happen to know the title of the lakorn? was she in a red dress and he gave her a ride on his motorcycle. I only remember this part haha. don't know why?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
updates
I've read @spicyforum Raeng Pratana is 40% filming is done and will on air somewhere this September if not its October

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Not that soon. Kim said at the ch3 event that they are 30% done.

One of the assistance says that the script isn't complete yet.

At this rate, it's probably more like Nov, Dec.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i hope they could air this lakorn very soon because i really want to watch it and i hope they will do another lakorn together again

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Not that soon. Kim said at the ch3 event that they are 30% done.

One of the assistance says that the script isn't complete yet.

At this rate, it's probably more like Nov, Dec.
the updates I got from the Thai Fans so we'll see how it will go

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I don't remember.....I remember she did have a dress on backless and she had her neckless there (doing something backward as she said). P'k lived in a garden house there??? Aump had long hair then later on a short wig....I also remember n'k was making p'k jealouse and realize he loves her....Her cuz pretend to be a love interest....